Ballweg Chevrolet

3605 Tribeca Dr, Middleton, WI 53562

New 888-448-3519
Used 888-446-9470
Service 888-232-1127

"At Ballweg You Can Have It All"

used celica

by from 22 langdon st. APT#310 |

i bought a used car celica and they were verey good in service. i took the car and it was ready in everything thank you ballwage

Best car buying experience ever!!

by from Wausau , wi |

From the first email to the delivery, best ever. Dana and Tom were so easy to work with. I bought and traded 'sight unseen', they special delivered to me 2 hours away. No haggling on my trade or new car. We both got a deal we were happy with from the beginning. I highly recommend the entire Ballweg dealers. I worked with the Chevy dealer in Middlleton, wi and bought a 2013 Camaro SS.

Great friendly staff!

by from Baraboo Wi |

I had to fix my car so the main desk sent me to service and I got the best service in the world. They were friendly, kind and really helpful. I would diffidently recommend this dealership to friends.

Great Service

by from cottage grove, wi |

I was very impressed with all factors from looking to buying to pick-up

Outstanding service and value!

by from Watertown, WI |

I wasted a lot of time shopping and talking to 2 other dealers while looking for a vehicle. I ended up finding my car on cars.com and called Ballweg. This dealership was 50 miles away, but they made the trip worth it. Tom Lenling is the best car salesman I have ever dealt with. He was up-front and honest about his pricing and service. He did not play the waiting game with me. Their team gave me an honest trade-in value and the selling price for their car was much better than at the other lots. Same car, options, everything with 30k less miles, and it was Certified for the same price! The warranty really made the purchasing decision easier and everyone at the dealership was friendly and helpful. Even the finance dept. was upbeat. Thank you to Tom and everyone at Ballweg Chevrolet!

2009 Fit

by from eastern WI |

I purchased this Honda Fit via an on-line process. The on-line experience was average, but became much better when a showroom salesperson became involved. Everything completed as expected when we went to test and purchase the vehicle, no surprises, which was very nice as we drove 100 miles one way to this dealership for this car.