Brookdale Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

8188 Brooklyn Blvd, Brooklyn Park, MN 55445

New 888-238-4701
Used 888-795-3490
Service 888-560-4140

Luther Value Pricing creates a low stress, no hassle atmosphere.

Great Experience with people and products

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I honestly have never had better service from a car dealership. From the moment I began searching for a car, I met kind and honest people. It was a long and personal process to purchase our car, and the sales staff were incredible. They made phone calls to credit companies on our behalf right toward the close of the evening, gave us great deals to help "push us over" on our decision to buy, laughed and told stories as we finalized about an hours worth of paperwork, and were very down-to-earth. When I had to take my car into the service department for the first time, Brad was very kind and upbeat. He was friendly, professional, very timely, and thorough, as was everyone at the dealership. I am very picky about good service, especially when it comes to cars. They are a big and important purchase and part of our lives, so I like to be treated well. I am very satisfied with my experiences at Luther Brookdale Chrysler Jeep and Dodge (along with other Luther dealerships).

My experience at Brookdale Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep

by from Brooklyn Park, MN |

The service I received from this store was AWESOME!!! My credit has some issues, so I didn't think I would be able to get approved. They really worked to get me approved and gave me some great tips on what to do with my loan to get my credit up. I would recommend this store to any and EVERYONE!!! Victor Wiley was my saleman so if you're looking for a GREAT and HONEST salesman go and see him!!!!

New Durango purchase a positive experience

by from Twin Cities, MN |

I've been a return buyer to the Luther umbrella of dealerships as I've had a positive experience each time. This time at Brookdale Dodge, the experience was the most positive to date. Mike O. was not pushy and answered all my questions...pre, during and post purchase. Finance manager was just as helpful. I would recommend the dealership, I really am happy with my 2014 Dodge Durango R/T, very fun vehicle to drive!

Disappointed service

by from brooklyn center mn |

i scheduled an oil change on line and in comments indicated there was a recall on my 2015 Chrysler 200. I also mentioned it when I dropped off my car. I was told no problem. Went to the movies and came back to pick up car. Oil changed but recall not done. No apology and new person "helping" me was inattentive and kept talking to other staff about other customers. Now I get to spend part of a Saturday morning back at the dealer for about 2 hours for something they dailed to take care of. At least I love the car.

Fast and Friendly Service

by from EDEN PRAIRIE, MN |

Entire staff is helpful and friendly. Service Advisors do a great job along with being very busy. Service and repairs are first class.

A great place for service & repair

by from Minneapolis MN |

Kind, courteous & professional! Would use again and recommend to others!

Warranty Work

by from Brooklyn Park, Minnesota |

Warranty work on my Dodge Durango was done in estimated time and the staff was extremely courteous.

Yet Another Positive Experience at Luther

by from Prior Lake, MN |

This is my second vehicle from Luther Brookdale Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and am extremely happy with the purchase and transaction. This is the first time I have bought a brand new vehicle, a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee. They gave me good value in a trade-in on a vehicle I bought two years previous and were extremely helpful in getting me into a new vehicle that I was looking for. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable and honest. There was no mystery and all important information was "out there" right away. It was an overall great experience and I got a great new Jeep! David Klein in new car sales did a great job in showing us features in different vehicles and the advantage of one over another.

2014 Chrysler 300S

by from Minneapolis |

Great service - enjoyable transaction - highly recommended dealership!

Amazed by technology

by from Rogers MN |

With todays technology that is put into New Auto's are amazing and life saving. While scrolling through my ram 1500 message center. I had discovered a message that my back brake light was out. I went into Luther Brookdale Chrysler in Brooklyn Park to make a appointment to have that fix. The service sales rep says just drive right on in we can fix this in 20 minutes. They replaced the bulb and I was in and out that very day. Great service! That saved me from a possibly ticket or getting stop by Mr. Policeman.

Service Department

by from Wayzata, MN |

The Luther Service department exceeded my expectations this week! I dropped my car off early in the day for a safety recall because my work schedule changed so the later appointment time I had wasn't convenient. The dealership offered to fix my car on the spot so that I wouldn't have to come back later in the day to pick it up. That was a time savings of more than an hour for me. Service is always on-time and I appreciate that. Also appreciated the car wash. Thanks!