Superior Brookdale Ford

Used 888-440-6843
Service 888-886-0683

Superior Ford is great

by from Maple grove mn |

Just picked up a brand new Ford Fusion from Superior. Jordan my sales guy did a great job. Thanks

May 6, 2013

Mike, congrats on your new Ford Fusion! I am thrilled to hear that Jordan did a great job and we hope to see you again for your Fusion's first service visit. Sincerely, Micheal Sehr - Sales Manager, msehr@superiorford.com

buying a used car

by from clear lake, wi |

I contacted Superior Ford about a car they had on the internet and got no response. I feel if they want to sell a car they might want to do some work when people contact them first. to receive nothing is a slap in the face and wont be buying anything from them ever.

Terrible Service!

by from Blue Earth, MN |

Well, we purchased a "Certified" car from Superior Ford. The salesman said he has been doing it for over 30 years, but he seemed like it was his first sale because he didn't know very many basic things about the car, the selling/buying process, or many other things. He wasn't sure on how to handle the title, he kept telling us the warranty was different then what it was listed and actually is, and other small things. The worst part is that all certified cars go through their 119point check list. Well we were going to rotate the tires on this vehicle(has 16,000miles on it, and they seem like they should be) and noticed the rims have a lock-nut on them. We called back because a Ford place can get the key for it since it was not in the car anywhere. They were not even aware what a locknut is. They said they had the wheels off the vehicle in their inspection, but they clearly either didn't do the inspection and lied, or they did it and lost the key. I'm assuming they didn't do it because they had no idea what a locknut is. Then the salesman asked us where to get a key from! They're a Ford dealership and are supposed to know about this stuff. Then a service manager called back and said these are aftermarket rims. If they were they still should have inspected them, but they're factory Ford rims, the same as the ones on other Fusions we checked out. He then told us to cut the locknuts off, which if you don't know what you're doing, you could mess up the rim. And he wouldn't send us some nuts to make up for that even, when it's their mess up. We have not been impressed with this dealership at all with their extreme lack of knowledge. Also many of them acted quite rude. We had to call them multiple times because they never got back to us, but whenever we'd call whoever answered the phone always seemed like it was such an inconvenience for them. Definitely won't be going back here again.

Used car

by from Ham Lake, MN |

I spoke with Trevor/Travis-(sorry I forgot the name) and he was very considerate with finding out about the used vehicle I inquired on. Unfortunately, was unable to get in the price range where I needed to be. He got back to me within the specified time which was very nice!

Great Experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I had a wonderful experience at Superior Ford! My sales person, Derek Jones, was very personable and made the process both easy & fun! The General Manager, Tom Rabiola, also helped during the process, as well as team of folks who were able to get me exactly what I wanted. The atmosphere of the dealership was both professional, and welcoming--which made everything less intimidating. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a laid back, easy to understand buying process.

Very pleased

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I was extremely pleased with the service I received. The parts and repair was completed faster than originally stated. I am a retired person and felt I was treated fairly and with courtesy.

June 25, 2014

DO NOT TRUST THEM EVER THEY ARE LIARS ONE AND ALL

by from St. Paul MN |

I was lured in by their cheap prices on what would turn out to be fictitious ford fiestas. despite the lies on their web site I desided to purchase a fiesta there anyways even though it cost $2,000 more than the car I came there for. I put down a deposit with the understanding that my car would be ready in 3 days but upon my return I was told my car had been sold and they were just about to call me. furious I demanded they return my deposit but instead they tried to sell me used cars and more expensive models. I had to argue for over half an hour before they finaly agreed and wrote me a check that I half expect will bounce. bottom line DO NOT GO THERE EVER!

June 25, 2014

I am sorry that you feel that way. You came in on a car that you thought was an automatic but turned out to be a manual transmission. We did do a locate on a car that you agreed on but once we called to get it, the other dealer had already had it sold. It was the only on out there like that. We you showed up to the dealership, I came out to talk to you about this and you wanted nothing to do with me. I asked if you would be interested in a pre owned vehicle and you stated that you just wanted you money back. That was fine with me because we could not deliver the car that you wanted. There was never any arguing, I told you that it would take about a 10 min for me to get a check cut. If you would like to talk about this more you can give me a call at 763-519-6351 (Michael Sehr)

Very disappointed!

by from Maple Grove, Mn |

I took my car in for an oil change and to check out why a light keeps coming on saying check charging system. For $100.00, Superior Ford ran a diagnostic check and told me they couldn't find anything wrong. I then left for my vacation to Kansas to see family the next day, when I discovered I have no heat, defrost, or air conditioning anymore. The day I returned home, I brought my car in and was told what they had done had nothing to do with the problem now and that I would have to pay another $70.00 for another diagnostic test. My air conditioner/heater worked perfectly prior to this. As they had my car for over 2 hours performing the diagnostic test, I have no idea what they did to it, but I definitely feel ripped off and set up so they could get more money from me. I have been a customer for many years, but will never return here again. I do not recommend anyone, especially elder ladies like myself who are easy prey for people like this, do business with this disreputable business. I will buy my vehicles elsewhere from now on!

Great Service

by from Columbia Heights MN |

Jordan was very good with updating me and letting me know availability. Just donn't have the money for it right now.

GOOD and FAST SERVICE

by from Coon Rapids, MN 55448 |

I brought my car from Superior Ford and I have always had it service there, because I like the quick service they give and the way they take care of you and your car. That means so much.

May 6, 2014

Thanks for the great review.

Very friendly and helpful Dealership

by from Plymouth, Mn |

The dealership was very clean and we found every one there so ready and willing to help. Jeff, our salesman, was very knowledgeable and helpful. He told us to stop in anytime if we had concerns or questions about anything. Now If you could only download an app to our brains on how to use the radio we'd be overjoyed.

May 6, 2014

Thanks for great review. We will work on the app for you.