Bloomington Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used 888-436-8963
Service 866-752-5053

Great Service!

by from New Market, Minnesota |

We had a wonderful experience with this dealership. We were promptly greeted every time we visited. We had amazing customer service from Michael Sorensen. Mike answered all our questions and truly made our transition into our new vehicle a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend this dealership, Michael Sorensen and Jose Watanabe were great to work with!

very polite and patient

by from le center, mn |

I had a good experience with them, I did not know what I wanted. I looked all over at other dealerships but was not satisfied what I was looking for, I was going to hold off next year for the truck that I really wanted and the color was awesome.

Wonderful service

by from Richfield, MN |

We would highly recommend this dealership to anyone shopping for a new or used vehicle. Bruce Blum was an excellent salesperson. He went over all our options and was able to find us a vehicle that fit our needs without being pushy. After the purchase he took the time to go over the vehicle to make sure we knew how to operate all the features and helped us set up the blue tooth option. Everyone at Larry Reids is friendly and goes out of their way to help you with any questions.

Great customer service!

by from Burnsville |

Had a very pleasant experience trading in my car for a truck. David Hanson was very helpful, genuine and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend buying a car from Dave.

Great Service

by from bloomington,mn |

Happen to buy my first SUV 2012 Grand Cherokee. The Sales consultant David Hanson was very helpful for me to identify the right car with in my budget and followed by he converted my desire to buy a car to own a car for real. Enjoyed my car purchase experience so far with Larry Reid's Show room. Keep up the good work Dave!

purchase of preowned car

by from Mpls Mn |

We were very satisified with the service we recived. Jose Wantanabe was great to work with, very easy to talk to but not pushie.

Very pleased with the service I got!

by from Eau Claire, WI |

James and Brad very helpful with my trade-in and purchase. They were more than fair, non-agressive, and went above and beyond to make a happy customer! Highly recommended!

Excellent Service

by from Minneapolis,MN |

Thank you to Derek & Jose for all the time you spent with me to find the perfect Jeep! Spending 2 hours after closing demonstrates loyalty & commitment to your customers. Thank you so much for patience and allowing me to actually drive my new Jeep off the show room floor!

Great car buying experience.

by from Richfield, MN |

We stopped in to the showroom today to take a look at a 2013 car. Our salesman, Dave, provided a very good overview of the car we were interested in buying. He took the time to go over the vehicle with us so that we knew exactly how to operate every feature. Excellent customer care and very personable. The showroom itself was a very pleasant place to hang out and look over the new cars.

great job guys !

by from Burnsville, mn |

the guys over here took care of me from start to finish and made me feel like more than just "some customer". I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a new or used car! thanks so much Dave and Jose you two are the best!!!!!!!!!! :)

Bought a New Ram Truck.. Couldn't be happier

by from Bloomington, MN |

I walked in knowing what I wanted and the staff at Bloomington Chrysler Jeep and Dodge were happy to help. We found the exact model I wanted and agreed on a great price. From sales to finance everyone that I came in contact with was professional and helpful.