Bloomington Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used 888-436-8963
Service 866-752-5053

Great Customer Service!

by from Plymouth, MN |

Mike Sorensen was Awesome to work with when I was car shopping for a New Jeep Cherokee. No pressure and very professional. I did buy a New vehicle and am so very excited about my purchase. I was so surprised when I even got a tour of the service department! What a great experience overall. I highly recommend asking for Mike!

Great Buying Experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Bought a car from here last weekend. The salesperson Jacob was very helpful and so was everyone else that I interacted with at the dealership. The whole process was completed with no hassle. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Smooth and honest process

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Just purchased a 2012 Grand Cherokee and I am very pleased with the whole process. My sales consultant Jay Reynolds was very professional and easy to work with - a genuine, down to earth guy. He answered all my questions about the vehicle and made sure I was comfortable with the new features while not being pushy to buy the vehicle. I also liked how the sales department offered me a very fair offer on the vehicle I was trading in from the start. No lowball offer, no game-playing, just an honest bid on my trade-in. Even Andy in finance worked with me to get my payments where I wanted while taking time to make sure I understood all my paper work and warranties. Again, no pushy sales tactics from finance, just a truthful process. Thanks again Jay and Andy for the smooth, honest car buying experience. My new Jeep looks sharp after you guys fully detailed it!!

Great buying experience

by from Farmington, Minnesota |

I was very pleased with buying my Chrysler 300C at Larry Reid's Bloomington. My sales consultant Steve Bush went to great lengths to answer all my questions, and give me the information I needed to make the best decision on buying my car. He knows his stuff ! Before delivery, Steve was out there polishing the windows in my new car so I could have that new clean car excitement. I have bought cars from here before, and have been very satisfied with the quality and care that was given to me and my vehicles. I would highly recommend them to my family and friends ! I would like to thank Sales Manager John Czech too for all his help. I know I will be back!

Super nice

by from Bloomington MN |

We had David Hanson help us with our new purchase. Butterfly and rainbows is all i can say!!! Wonderful and took care of not only us but our 1 year old too!!! The big red bow was the icing on the cake.... Wonderful!!!!!

Bloomington Chrysler

by from Bloomington MN |

I came in to test drive a 2011 Ford Fusion an hour before closing. A salesman David was extremely helpful, and will be back to buy a car in the future.

Best car shopping experience ever!!!!!!

by from Shakopee, MN |

I worked with David Charter and he was absolutely amazing. The most courteous and professional salesmen I have encountered. Even though our credit wasnt the best he treated us as he would anyone. He got us approved in less than 2 hours!! I will never car buy anywhere else but at Bloomington Chrysler and never buy from anyone but David (as long as he works here)

Worst experience EVER!!

by from Ames, IA |

I bought a car on Sept 20. And now it's Nov 13 and I still haven't heard anything about my plate or title. They also overcharged me for 200 USD because of a tax rate difference! I contacted them many times, each time they said that they would call me back, but they never did that! They show no respect at all once you bought the vehivle! Now I can't even drive my car, and it looks like I will never get my refund!

Bloomington Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

November 25, 2014

Hi Yid, We apologize for the long wait on your plates & title; the process was prolonged since it was an out of state sale. The good news is that both your plates & title are at the DMV ready for you to pick up! We greatly appreciate your patience and would be happy to reach out to you in order to resolve the overcharge issue. Sincerely, Anis Jaganjac, General Manager

Horrible sales manager

by from Shoreview |

I went in to buy a 2006 jeep srt8 and the sales manager was horrible. The jeep needed new rotors and the sales manager told me that rotors are suppose to have ridges and they were brand new which is not true because I checked it and the rotors had ridges and grooves, they should be smooth. Which meant to me that he wasn't truthful. And on top of that he told me he was a certified mechanic which is a lie because if he was he would know the rotors were horrible.

Bloomington Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

November 25, 2014

Bloomington Chrysler Jeep is constantly aiming to provide exceptional service to every customer who walks in the door, and we take pride in delivering honest information. Our shop is full of Chrysler certified mechanics that inspected the brakes and found no issues. Even though this was the case, we gladly offered to replace all four rotors at no cost to you. We are very sorry to hear that the solution was not to your satisfaction. Sincerely, Anis Jaganjac, General Manager

very polite and patient

by from le center, mn |

I had a good experience with them, I did not know what I wanted. I looked all over at other dealerships but was not satisfied what I was looking for, I was going to hold off next year for the truck that I really wanted and the color was awesome.

Wonderful service

by from Richfield, MN |

We would highly recommend this dealership to anyone shopping for a new or used vehicle. Bruce Blum was an excellent salesperson. He went over all our options and was able to find us a vehicle that fit our needs without being pushy. After the purchase he took the time to go over the vehicle to make sure we knew how to operate all the features and helped us set up the blue tooth option. Everyone at Larry Reids is friendly and goes out of their way to help you with any questions.