Lupient Chevrolet

New 844-516-1214 New 844-516-1214
Used 844-516-1214 Used 844-516-1214
Service 877-438-6187 Service 877-438-6187

Lupient - Minnesota's Premier Automotive Family

They took the fear out of car buying

by from Minneapolis, MN |

My husband and I finally had to break down (or should I say one of our cars did) and buy a new vehicle. Neither of us was too keen on dealing with buying a car as we haven't done so in over 10 years. I remember as a kid my Dad always bought from Lupient and they had what Hubby wanted (at 6'7" he's limited to what he fits comfortably in and for a good price) so off we went to check them out. We worked with David Fuhs who immediately put us at ease. The process was quick, easy and painless. I would definitely recommend Lupient Chev and David Fuhs. When the other car finally decides it's time, we will go back here again.

ONLY PLACE AROUND WITH EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED

by from bloomington, mm |

I was out in the pre owned section looking at a used truck and it was kind of what I wanted, mr. Chuck came out and showed my wife and I the truck and was very knowledgeable about any questions I had but even then if he didn't know he found someone with a honest answer to any questions I had. After looking at the used truck I told him exactly what I wanted in a truck and he had one sitting in the corner of the lot brand new for not much more then the used one. Needless to say I drove off with a 2015 Silverado and when I came back to get the add ons chuck made sure I had a courtesy truck close to what I bought made drop off a breeze. When I picked up my truck he was waiting for me and pulled my truck around for my wife. Buying a new car scared me a bit but after this experience I would definitely go back and do it again. Thanks chuck!

Great Service !!!

by from St. Paul |

First of 4 free oil change/tire inspections complete. Fast and very friendly service. Looking forward to 3 more.

wrost possible experience ever

by from anoka,mn |

i've been buying cars and trucks for over forty years so the experience is not new to me. I made some very specfic inquires before driving to the dealership twiice a 60 mile round trip drive i was mislead in every step of the process. They run a scam don't fall for it.

Satisfied Customer

by from Minneapolis, MN |

We purchased a used vehicle from Lupient Chevrolet and worked with David Fuhs. My husband is not the type of person to buy a vehicle from the first place we visit, but he did here! David was friendly, knowledgeable and not pushy. They were able to find a good price for our trade in vehicle. Overall we were very happy with our experience.

Love My New Chevy from Lupient!

by from Edina, MN |

Starting with my first phone call with the Sales Manager, Bryce, my experience at Lupient Chevrolet was first-class! Bryce connected me with my Sales Associate Justin, and Justin was absolutely great. He called me and made everything simple over the phone, set an appointment for later in the afternoon, and he answered my calls and took scanned documents about ten times before we met in-person that day! Justin was ready for my arrival, had the car ready, keys in my hands within a minute of my arrival and he gave a great mini-tour of the interior. We went inside to see Mike in Finance, and Mike couldn't have been better, either. I have bought MANY cars throughout the years and these guys have an excellent approach to Customer Service and a real camaraderie amongst themselves that made the place feel comfortable and honorable. Justin also was great going through OnStar and explaining other things about the my new Cruze, and he's already written to me this morning to congratulate me again and make sure I call him directly about anything. This is a formula that sustains and grows business anywhere, but you have to have the right people at Lupient does. I am so grateful! Thanks for making my new car purchase so easy and such a pleasure!!

Very nice sales floor, many models to choose from.

by from st.peter.mn. |

I was very worried to try a different dealer to buy from but all went well, they are nice ,And had fair prices.The financing went smooth and was easy to understand. I love my new Cruze.

Great Dealership for Sales and Service

by from Bloomington, MN |

Always friendly, service is completed as described and on time. Sales are done with no pressures to buy.

Great Service.....

by from Prior Lake, MN |

I was very pleased with the customer service that Chad Wilson provided at Lupient Chevrolet. He was very knowledgeable and accomodating, and was absolutely great to work with.

don't get the free oil changes they don't honor it

by from Bloomington MN |

I still have never recieved an answer on why i bought a car that was suppose to get free oil changes 2x a year and i have never recieved that.....bait and switch? I have asked before in this very same survey or something similar no one responds or answers. I do enjoy the services at lupient no deal breaker just somewhat ridiculous others would be more upset.....

Lupient Chevrolet responded to this review

June 11, 2014

Hi Mark, My name is Pam Guilford and I would like to assist with your concern. I apologize for any confusion. I appreciate your feedback, I don't have enough information to contact you directly. Please contact me at 952-884-3333 of pamgu@lupient.com and we will figure out where the confusion is. Warm Regards, Pam Guilford(General Manager)