Lupient Chevrolet

Service 877-438-6187

Lupient - Minnesota's Premier Automotive Family

Great Dealership for Sales and Service

by from Bloomington, MN |

Always friendly, service is completed as described and on time. Sales are done with no pressures to buy.

Great Service.....

by from Prior Lake, MN |

I was very pleased with the customer service that Chad Wilson provided at Lupient Chevrolet. He was very knowledgeable and accomodating, and was absolutely great to work with.

don't get the free oil changes they don't honor it

by from Bloomington MN |

I still have never recieved an answer on why i bought a car that was suppose to get free oil changes 2x a year and i have never recieved that.....bait and switch? I have asked before in this very same survey or something similar no one responds or answers. I do enjoy the services at lupient no deal breaker just somewhat ridiculous others would be more upset.....

Lupient Chevrolet responded to this review

June 11, 2014

Hi Mark, My name is Pam Guilford and I would like to assist with your concern. I apologize for any confusion. I appreciate your feedback, I don't have enough information to contact you directly. Please contact me at 952-884-3333 of pamgu@lupient.com and we will figure out where the confusion is. Warm Regards, Pam Guilford(General Manager)

Chuck was Amazing.....

by from Burnsville, Mn |

Chuck Evans was amazing!!! very hard worker in finding the right fit for our situation. You are fortunate to have Chuck on your team.

Great Salesman Assistance

by from Bloomington, MN |

very helpful, worked with me over the course of several weeks to find the right car in my price point. returning customer - bought a car many years ago from you and after getting a different one from another dealer, wanted to come back. my husband also has a camaro through your dealership. very satisified!

Recent service experience

by from Bloomington, MN |

Brought vehicle in for whining/whistling noise on an earlier date. Tech was not able to diagnose the issue then. Brought vehicle in again for 50K service and showed service advisor a TSB that I thought may be the cause of the continued noise problem. Tech was able to diagnose the noise issue this visit and replaced a part in the transmission. I am disappointed that it took 2 visits to find a solution to this issue. Otherwise I'm satisfied with the service I have received. I've only brought my vehicle here before for oil changes.

Great

by from Bloomington MN |

Todd did a great job explaining to me what needed to be done done my car. He even drew pictures to help me understand.

Great, quick customer and vehicle service.

by from Bloomington, mn |

As (truly>) always, I received excellent customer service from every staff member with whom I came into contact. My vehicle was taken care of faster than I expected, i.e., within an hour (I was all set to have coffee and read magazines or watch TV in the waiting room, it was repaired so quickly I hardly had time to sit down :) . Thanks much and keep up the great work. Sincerely, Elizabeth Wise

Lupient Cehvrolet

by from Bloomington, MN |

It was a pleasure to work with Mark Goldman. He is a true gentleman. Scheduling was easy and the work was completed in as promised.

Happy Customer

by from Bloomington, Minn |

I received plenty of service with my salesman and the new car sales manager. My car was delivered promptly, spotless inside and out and a full tank of gas. I was very satisfied.