Lupient Chevrolet

Service 877-438-6187

Lupient - Minnesota's Premier Automotive Family

Lupient Cehvrolet

by from Bloomington, MN |

It was a pleasure to work with Mark Goldman. He is a true gentleman. Scheduling was easy and the work was completed in as promised.

Happy Customer

by from Bloomington, Minn |

I received plenty of service with my salesman and the new car sales manager. My car was delivered promptly, spotless inside and out and a full tank of gas. I was very satisfied.

Great service

by from Bloomington, mn |

All the service was explained well and done in the time that I expected. The ride to work was great

Saturn lives

by from mpls.mn |

I own a 2004 saturn Ion and a 2010 chevrolet Malibu. I bring them both here for regular service and any major problems.Without boring you with the details {blah blah blah }lets just say that I have found my new saturn dealership.SATURN LIVES. The chevy is the subject of my most recent visit but based on this visit [omg] I think that you should change your brand name to Saturn

Another great experience

by from Savage,MN |

The staff at Lupient is extremely courteous & so efficient, my car was finished 30 min earlier than I anticipated. Seeing as I was waiting with a 5 and 2 yr old - this was huge!! If anything could be improved - I would recommend better information for persons scheduling the appointments. I knew from previous eperience that a headlight change was ~2hrs but had I not I would have been pretty unhappy finding out as I handed over my keys. Not very fair to the service advisor either!!

Good service, very nice and clean dealership.

by from Minneapolis, MN |

All went well with my service, but I was told that I would have a longer than average wait because of service back-ups. Since I had made this service call 2 days early, I found this problematic. The wait did not seem long to me.

Great listening skills, follow-up and service

by from Bloomington, MN |

Justin called ahead of my visit to discuss what I was looking for -- model, color and which options I really wanted. When I got there, Justin had three vehicles that matched what I had told him. Each had very slight differences -- leather vs. non-leather seats, two off-white vs. red, one had mud flaps (which Justin hadn't noticed until I pointed them out). He was very patient while I hemmed and hawed over which car I wanted. I settled on the red Malibu and am extremely happy with my decision!

Great service a little late

by from Bloomington, MN |

Overall very good, however the vehicle was brought in at 8:15 and when I called at 12:45 they were just looking at it. Originally I was told early afternoon for completion. Not a big deal, but expectation wasn't set and then met. As always though, the team is friendly and supportive. I wouldn't go elsewhere.

Service Lupient

by from Bloomington MN |

I love the look of your new shop. I know it's been set up for a while but it's very bright and welcoming. Thanks.

I am Happy with the service at lupient Chev

by from Bloomington, MN |

marlin id really great to work with he got the parts I had waited for and got my car set up for repair and did a great job of communication changes