Lupient Chevrolet

Service 877-438-6187

Lupient - Minnesota's Premier Automotive Family

Recent service experience

by from Bloomington, MN |

Brought vehicle in for whining/whistling noise on an earlier date. Tech was not able to diagnose the issue then. Brought vehicle in again for 50K service and showed service advisor a TSB that I thought may be the cause of the continued noise problem. Tech was able to diagnose the noise issue this visit and replaced a part in the transmission. I am disappointed that it took 2 visits to find a solution to this issue. Otherwise I'm satisfied with the service I have received. I've only brought my vehicle here before for oil changes.

Great

by from Bloomington MN |

Todd did a great job explaining to me what needed to be done done my car. He even drew pictures to help me understand.

Great, quick customer and vehicle service.

by from Bloomington, mn |

As (truly>) always, I received excellent customer service from every staff member with whom I came into contact. My vehicle was taken care of faster than I expected, i.e., within an hour (I was all set to have coffee and read magazines or watch TV in the waiting room, it was repaired so quickly I hardly had time to sit down :) . Thanks much and keep up the great work. Sincerely, Elizabeth Wise

Lupient Cehvrolet

by from Bloomington, MN |

It was a pleasure to work with Mark Goldman. He is a true gentleman. Scheduling was easy and the work was completed in as promised.

Happy Customer

by from Bloomington, Minn |

I received plenty of service with my salesman and the new car sales manager. My car was delivered promptly, spotless inside and out and a full tank of gas. I was very satisfied.

Great service

by from Bloomington, mn |

All the service was explained well and done in the time that I expected. The ride to work was great

Saturn lives

by from mpls.mn |

I own a 2004 saturn Ion and a 2010 chevrolet Malibu. I bring them both here for regular service and any major problems.Without boring you with the details {blah blah blah }lets just say that I have found my new saturn dealership.SATURN LIVES. The chevy is the subject of my most recent visit but based on this visit [omg] I think that you should change your brand name to Saturn

Great listening skills, follow-up and service

by from Bloomington, MN |

Justin called ahead of my visit to discuss what I was looking for -- model, color and which options I really wanted. When I got there, Justin had three vehicles that matched what I had told him. Each had very slight differences -- leather vs. non-leather seats, two off-white vs. red, one had mud flaps (which Justin hadn't noticed until I pointed them out). He was very patient while I hemmed and hawed over which car I wanted. I settled on the red Malibu and am extremely happy with my decision!

Another great experience

by from Savage,MN |

The staff at Lupient is extremely courteous & so efficient, my car was finished 30 min earlier than I anticipated. Seeing as I was waiting with a 5 and 2 yr old - this was huge!! If anything could be improved - I would recommend better information for persons scheduling the appointments. I knew from previous eperience that a headlight change was ~2hrs but had I not I would have been pretty unhappy finding out as I handed over my keys. Not very fair to the service advisor either!!

Good service, very nice and clean dealership.

by from Minneapolis, MN |

All went well with my service, but I was told that I would have a longer than average wait because of service back-ups. Since I had made this service call 2 days early, I found this problematic. The wait did not seem long to me.