Lupient Chevrolet

New 866-907-8499
Used 888-779-9780
Service 877-438-6187

Lupient - Minnesota's Premier Automotive Family

Engine blower control system analysis and repair

by from Saint Paul, Mn |

The appt was easy. The rep was efficient and friendly. The problem was identified and correction explained clearly and the work completed in a timely fashion. Very good work.

Quick and professional

by from Bloomington, MN |

The staff at Lupient took very good care of me. They got me in quickly, gave me a loaner car, and fixed my car to its original condition. I could not be happier with Mark and his crew.

Wonderful buying experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Working with Sonja and Mike was one of the best vehicle buying experiences I have ever had. Very professional, no pressure and displayed a sense of humor which makes the process more enjoyable.

Collision Repair

by from Bloomington, MN |

Khue and the others in the Collision Center were courteous and professional. I'm extremely satisfied with the body work they did on my 2003 Silverado Z71. Thank You.

Great service marred by miscues

by from Bloomington, MN |

First let me state, that my prior experiences have been very good, and those led me to continue using Lupient during my stay here in the Twins. Overall, this last trip was a fairly good experience, although below the others. Chad was my initial service advisor, and got everything set-up promptly - he got the truck checked in (late on a Friday, too) got me in a loaner car, and gave an honest timeline for repairs. He even called on Saturday to confirm that the technicians were not able to get it in. However on Monday, things did not go as well. Marlin called with a quote for the fuel pump, but advised that the battery had been tested and needed replacement. I advised that as the battery was under warranty, I would come and take it to O'Reilly's and have it replaced under warranty. Once I arrived, Marlin advised that there would be a $20 fee to remove and re-install the battery. I understand the liability of letting a customer work in the bay, so, although not pleased, I agree to it. O'Reilly's tested the battery on (2) different machines, and advised that although low, the battery was fine. While purchasing other items, the battery was fully charged. (approximately 15 minutes). I was later advised that there would be an additional charge for the fuel pump. Apparently the old connectors and new connectors are different, and the unit would need to be hard wired. Having worked on my own vehicles in the past, I know that cutting the connectors off and hard wiring them in, takes hardly more than a few minutes. This on top of knowing that a new OEM fuel pump can be bought at part stores for approximately $325, opposed to the $440 charged by Lupient. However, I do realize that there is a cost involved, for the warranties that dealership provide. In conclusion, I feel that work performed and the services rendered were at a fair price, when taken as a whole - services performed, warranty, and loaner vehicle. However, the feeling of being "nickel and dimed" still lingers. After getting, and explaining to, the service manager, that I had taken time out of my schedule to tend to the battery, due to the misdiagnosis of his technician, he did remove the charge. But I had to wait for him to come over, talk to the tech, and give his approval. I feel that, as Marlin was aware of the situation, the charge should have been removed as a courtesy, on the front end. Thank you for your time and interest in my experience.

Very pleased with service

by from Bloomington, MN |

I arrived earlier than expected, but it wasn't a problem for the service dept at all. I waited for my repair to be completed and it was done on time. My questions were answered professionally and truthfully. Great work!

Car Maintenance

by from Bloomington MN |

The car is running great again. Thanks for your fine service at reasonable cost. The car is a 2009 model Cobalt and have had good performance from it. Thanks again for your great service.

Great service, great bunch of guys.

by from Bloomington, Mn. |

The boys were good, they greeted me at check-in time. they told me what they were going to do with my vehicle, and got done within an hour and I was out the door. I am always satisfied with the work that they do.

Great experience all around!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Sonja was wonderful. She knew exactly what I needed and didn't try to oversell me on anything I didn't. Bryce in the finance office explained everything very well and it all went smoothly.

Prompt professional service

by from Bloomington, MN |

I had some free time and was able to get in, on short notice, for an oil change and 4wd service. Final price was very close to estimated price and the time it took was less than quoted. I love that they vacuumed the floor mats!