Lupient Chevrolet

Service 877-438-6187

Lupient - Minnesota's Premier Automotive Family

Excellent service.

by from Edina, MN |

Excellent service and extremely professional staff. Mark Goldman the manager was very helpful and answered all the questions In great detail.

Excellent service

by from Bloomington, Mn. |

They found an oil leek and we have scheduled an appointment for Tuesday May 6th at 9A.M. to fix the leek. I met the Service Manager Paul, and he is going to help out with the oil problem since we purchased our car from Lupient Chev. and it has only 13000 miles on it. Marlin explained the problem and set up the appointment. Excellent service and communication.

Great same day service and customer service.

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Ease of scheduling a same day evening appointment. All of the service people that I met with were very courteous. Overall, this was a very pleasant experience.

SO HAPPY

by from minneapolis , mn. |

I just had my chevy in for regular service and everything was great. I also want to tell you about my previous visit. Chad Wilson worked very hard to fix a BIG problem with my Saturn and did it without killing my wallet

Impressed and satisified with Service

by from bloomington MN |

gave me the best service at a reasonable cost. Understood my needs and met them Marlon was excellent in customer communication and explaining items on my car. Great concern for my safety with regard to vehicle operations. I really appreciate that too.

Excellent service, good people to work with

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I have been a very satisfied customer for around 4-5 years through 2 cars, first a used one and more recently a new one. I've been very happy with the customer care provided after each purchase. They don't just forget about you, they continue to help and answer questions while I get routine maintenance on the car, which I appreciate. Both Todd the service manager and Cassie a serviceperson I usually deal with have both been extremely helpful to me in the past several years. They both seem very knowledgeable and they always takes the time to speak with me feven though they are usually very busy. Being a woman who doesn't know much about cars, it is especially nice to deal with Cassie because first of all, she is just great at her job. Second, I always feel comfortable asking her questions I may not ask otherwise ask, since I am so unfamiliar with the workings of a car. I like that I can use email to talk back & forth because it isn't always convenient to use the phone. That has been very helpful. I have absolutely nothing to complain about with Lupient and I do plan to buy my next car from them too (in a few years)

great service

by from blaine,mn |

sonja did a very fine job of showing us a new chev impala. she was very informative knowing the car well answering all our questions. my wife Kathy and I say a big thanks to Pam and Sonja for this very pleasant buying experience.

great service, short wait time.

by from bloomington, mn |

little expensive, but I feel like when I bring my car here that I can rest assured that my repairs will be done correctly.

Great customer service

by from Brooklyn Park, MN |

Was impressed with the follow through by Jan Ramthun from the time the appointment was made until the repairs were completed.

Great Customer Service

by from Bloomington, MN |

Whenever we are there we get excellent service. I would like to especially mention Chad. He is always friendly and helpful. He has helped us many times with quotes on items that need to be fixed on our vehicle.