Lupient Chevrolet

Service 877-438-6187

Lupient - Minnesota's Premier Automotive Family

Impressed and satisified with Service

by from bloomington MN |

gave me the best service at a reasonable cost. Understood my needs and met them Marlon was excellent in customer communication and explaining items on my car. Great concern for my safety with regard to vehicle operations. I really appreciate that too.

Excellent service, good people to work with

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I have been a very satisfied customer for around 4-5 years through 2 cars, first a used one and more recently a new one. I've been very happy with the customer care provided after each purchase. They don't just forget about you, they continue to help and answer questions while I get routine maintenance on the car, which I appreciate. Both Todd the service manager and Cassie a serviceperson I usually deal with have both been extremely helpful to me in the past several years. They both seem very knowledgeable and they always takes the time to speak with me feven though they are usually very busy. Being a woman who doesn't know much about cars, it is especially nice to deal with Cassie because first of all, she is just great at her job. Second, I always feel comfortable asking her questions I may not ask otherwise ask, since I am so unfamiliar with the workings of a car. I like that I can use email to talk back & forth because it isn't always convenient to use the phone. That has been very helpful. I have absolutely nothing to complain about with Lupient and I do plan to buy my next car from them too (in a few years)

great service

by from blaine,mn |

sonja did a very fine job of showing us a new chev impala. she was very informative knowing the car well answering all our questions. my wife Kathy and I say a big thanks to Pam and Sonja for this very pleasant buying experience.

great service, short wait time.

by from bloomington, mn |

little expensive, but I feel like when I bring my car here that I can rest assured that my repairs will be done correctly.

Great customer service

by from Brooklyn Park, MN |

Was impressed with the follow through by Jan Ramthun from the time the appointment was made until the repairs were completed.

Great Customer Service

by from Bloomington, MN |

Whenever we are there we get excellent service. I would like to especially mention Chad. He is always friendly and helpful. He has helped us many times with quotes on items that need to be fixed on our vehicle.

Great Service

by from Burnsville, MN |

I was treated really well. All questions were answered, and everybody was very helpful.

Great service

by from Bloomington, MN |

I came in for an oil change and tire rotation. Also, my brake pedal was squeaking when it would be pressed. I worked with Chad who was very professional and a pleasure to work with. It was a very good experience overall.

Great service

by from Bloomington, Minnesota |

I prearranged my appointment, so I was in and out in less that one hour.The service was great. Sitting in the waiting room was just a little too bright, with the sun coming in on the east side. I hope you will get some shades that roll up in the near future. As always it was fun to meet and talk to the people that work there.

Great service, making the buying process enjoyable

by from Bloomington MN. |

The staff was great to deal with , They had what I was looking for and they also had a good touch of humor and that is something that is important to me.