Lupient Chevrolet

Service 877-438-6187

Lupient - Minnesota's Premier Automotive Family

They really care

by from Bloomington, MN |

In 25 years, you've made your one mistake and it was largely unforeseeable, and so I'm still a customer. Try not to make another.

Great Service, Friendly, Clean

by from Kensett, IA |

Everyone was very friendly except for one guy. I would defiantly come back to this dealership to buy another vehicle.

Continued great service from Lupient

by from Bloomington, MN |

The service manager got me in 2 hours prior to my scheduled time. Great! She then kept me informed of repairs and updates while I waited. Excellent service.

Clean facilities.

by from Minneapolis, MN |

The vehicle I purchased was not originally at your dealership and I was told on Sat. 4/5/14 that if it was available, it would be here on Mon. 4/7/14. I had not heard anything by 2:00, so I called my sales rep. Left voicemail. He left me a voicemail and said it was available and that it should be here by about 4:00 and he would call when it got here. I phoned him and told him that if it didn't come in before 4:30 to call me at home. About 5:40 or so I finally called him since I still hadn't heard anything. He told me it would be in any minute. Finally around 6:00 or so he called me to advise it was in. That is my only complaint. I kind of felt like the vehicle availability wasn't checked until I called initially at 2:00. I could be wrong about that. My sales rep did apologize for not keeping me informed.

terrific service

by from Bloomington, MN |

It took me 5 WEEKS to get the other drivers insurance company to assume liability I made ONE call to Lupient body shop.They ordered the parts and called back to get me an appointment. They handled further issues with the insurance company and made sure my rental was there for me. They couldn't have made it any easier!

Great Service

by from Faribault, MN |

I received a loaner without asking and it was a new vehicle. That in itself is a rare thing for me to get used to. Treated me with respect and took care of the major radio problem in a timely manner. Great service.

Good advice from the Service Advisor

by from Minneapolis,Mn. |

Service Advisor Marlin Stine did a great job making sure my Corvette would get the necessary care it needed from Lupient of Bloomington for the upcoming Corvette summer driving season here in Minnesota. Thank you.

Excellent job

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Over the top. Everyone was friendly, efficient. The car was ready even before the time expected and looked like new! I could not be more satisfied.

Clean and Friendly, Great Sales Staff!

by from Minneapolis, Mn |

Lupient found a truck just the way I wanted! In my hands in less then one week! can;t do better then that!

Friendly sales staff and no high pressure

by from Eden Prairie, MN |

Very relaxed and casual...I like that. No "suits" to try to impress me. Everyone was very friendly and easy to talk to. There were no high pressure sales tactics and negotiations were not intimidating....I have walked out of several dealerships where the sales management staff figured they had the upper hand, leverage and way too much ego.