Lupient Chevrolet

Service 877-438-6187

Lupient - Minnesota's Premier Automotive Family

Great Service

by from Burnsville, MN |

I was treated really well. All questions were answered, and everybody was very helpful.

Great service

by from Bloomington, MN |

I came in for an oil change and tire rotation. Also, my brake pedal was squeaking when it would be pressed. I worked with Chad who was very professional and a pleasure to work with. It was a very good experience overall.

Great service

by from Bloomington, Minnesota |

I prearranged my appointment, so I was in and out in less that one hour.The service was great. Sitting in the waiting room was just a little too bright, with the sun coming in on the east side. I hope you will get some shades that roll up in the near future. As always it was fun to meet and talk to the people that work there.

Great service, making the buying process enjoyable

by from Bloomington MN. |

The staff was great to deal with , They had what I was looking for and they also had a good touch of humor and that is something that is important to me.

Great service always and clean, welcoming shop.

by from Bloomington, MN |

I came in around 1p without an appointment and was tended to immediately and able to get an oil change in. I always feel very important, a valuable customer, when I visit Lupient for any car maintenance (also have purchased or leased cars here exclusively since 1990). Keep up the great work!

They really care

by from Bloomington, MN |

In 25 years, you've made your one mistake and it was largely unforeseeable, and so I'm still a customer. Try not to make another.

Great Service, Friendly, Clean

by from Kensett, IA |

Everyone was very friendly except for one guy. I would defiantly come back to this dealership to buy another vehicle.

Continued great service from Lupient

by from Bloomington, MN |

The service manager got me in 2 hours prior to my scheduled time. Great! She then kept me informed of repairs and updates while I waited. Excellent service.

Clean facilities.

by from Minneapolis, MN |

The vehicle I purchased was not originally at your dealership and I was told on Sat. 4/5/14 that if it was available, it would be here on Mon. 4/7/14. I had not heard anything by 2:00, so I called my sales rep. Left voicemail. He left me a voicemail and said it was available and that it should be here by about 4:00 and he would call when it got here. I phoned him and told him that if it didn't come in before 4:30 to call me at home. About 5:40 or so I finally called him since I still hadn't heard anything. He told me it would be in any minute. Finally around 6:00 or so he called me to advise it was in. That is my only complaint. I kind of felt like the vehicle availability wasn't checked until I called initially at 2:00. I could be wrong about that. My sales rep did apologize for not keeping me informed.

terrific service

by from Bloomington, MN |

It took me 5 WEEKS to get the other drivers insurance company to assume liability I made ONE call to Lupient body shop.They ordered the parts and called back to get me an appointment. They handled further issues with the insurance company and made sure my rental was there for me. They couldn't have made it any easier!