Porsche of Colorado Springs

931 Motor City Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80905

New 888-752-4187
Used 888-325-7693
Service 888-569-3135

Great experience - buy from this dealership

by from Parker, CO |

I bought my first Porsche from these guys last week and was utterly impressed by the sales team's professionalism, patience, and knowledge. Throughout the test drives and decision making process, they were totally no-hassle, friendly, and helpful. Bottom line - if you want to buy a quality automobile from a great team this is the place to do it! They made it worth the 50 mile trip to buy from them!

Car purchasing has never been so good.

by from Denver, Colorado |

I recently bought a new Macan Turbo and ended up buying it in Colorado Springs instead of Denver where I had always done my car business and I'll ALWAYS drive the extra 20 minutes from now on as my experience buying my new car from this dealer was how I always thought buying a car was suppose to be like. Great group of people working there as I interacted with several of them and I've just never had a car buying experience be so enjoyable. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a Porsche in Colorado, that you give this dealer a shot. I never write reviews, but was compelled to as it was such an outstanding dealership.

New Porsche in My Garage

by from Colorado Springs,CO |

James Polyefko and Joe Brenner were so nice to work with. My decision was made easier by their knowledge of the product. Everyone at the dealership was really helpful.

Great purchase!

by from Northern Colorado |

Our purchase of a certified pre-owned Panamera was smooth as can be. No games, price was very fair, and we received a fair trade-in value without the need to negotiate or haggle. Joe, the GM, was great to work with and we are happy with our experience!

Great service and hospitality

by from Kansas City, Missouri |

An overall great experience when looking, negotiating, and buying from this top flight dealership.