Zimbrick BMW

New 888-237-4721
Used 877-654-8272
Service 888-348-6089

#1 in Customer Satisfaction in WI

Top notch and overly helpful !!!!

by from Crystal Lake IL |

We bought a new BMW X5 and it worked out great in my budget. I was planning on getting the a more base X5 because other dealers gave me higher pricing. Zimbrick BMW was very helpful and worked with their finance department to help me afford the X5 with all the options we wanted. I'm glad they were able to help me with the total package Vehicle / financing.

Landscape

by from Windsor Wi |

Excellent!! The service and quality were top notch. Friendly atmosphere made my decision timeless!!!

Bait and Switch

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

I recently traveled to Zimbrick BMW with my family to replace our 330xi BMW, lost to a cell phone users in an accident. My daughter was struck from the rear by an inattentive driver doing 40 MPH, the at fault driver never touched the brakes. So we needed to replace our car. We located the car online and communicated with a Representative from Zimbrick BMW over the period of two week. I explained, I was a car guy and our car was maintained at as new condition and was looking for a car like the one we had. I was assured the car was in excellent shape. I instructed them I was familiar with the car and it's maintenance characteristics. I pointed the sales Rep toward service issues I had experienced and was assured all was well. So we traveled 167 miles one way based on photos and professional guidance from Zimbrick's. After arriving we waited patiently for the Sales Rep. While waiting a brash individual walked in inquiring about the 330xi BMW we had driven for hours to pick up. At first inspection, we found the paint to be less than represented, with all but the front valance needing attention. The car was held up for a week while the front valance was painted - thought to be a "plus". I instructed them to inspect the car and in particular the shocks - based on personal experience. So, they were good enough to let me see the on the rack - the right front strut was bad and there was oil leaking from the exposed oil plug as well. As we discussed the value of the car based on what was presented, verses represented, I explained the car didn't represent a full retail value. He explained anything other than our agreement wouldn't be enough as they had another offer which bettered the purchase agreement we had arrived on over the phone ( more than full retail ). So it was take it as is or they would accept the other offer. So we traveled back home in our Cadillac CTS, less the 330 xi BMW. A trip intended to make us whole again, left us feeling empty and our daughter feeling remorse for nothing she could have helped. Enough said. We will continue or search as the BMW did keep my daughter safe. The car's a stud the Dealer a Dud.

Zimbrick BMW responded to this review

March 13, 2014

We do apologize for your family's time and expectations for our vehicle. As a good will gesture we did wash your Cadillac and filled the gas tank before you left. We did describe the vehicle as being in very good condition for the age and miles. We are careful not to use terms like 'excellent' and 'brand new' as those terms don't accurately describe any used vehicle let alone one that is 8yrs old with 80k miles. When we put the vehicle up on the service hoist and found the right front strut seeping a small amount of oil, we did agree to pay for the strut replacement at your recommended service shop with no adjustment to your pre-negotiated price. We do our best to ensure we are describing and reconditioning our vehicles to the best of our abilities so we are not overpromising and building expectations beyond reality.

This is what I...

by from Hartland |

We originally ordered my vehicle and after about two days decided we would like to add an package. Our car had already been placed into production and was scheduled . This was not a problem as Zimbrick entered a new order and took the initial vehicle for their lot. Also at this point everything was done via phone and without a signed contract for the newly ordered vehicle. There was a great amount of trust on my part and Zimbrick lived up to that trust as we negotiated the contact and order via e-mail. This is the third vehicle we have bought from Zimbrick and in each instance they have done an outstanding job in meeting our requirements. We live 60 miles from Zimbrick,have several BMW dealers within 20 miles of our home. We will also be going there for service.

Zimbrick is AWESOME!!!!

by from Kings Park, NY |

Mike Dennis is the man! He is a true professional, and a very caring salesperson interested in making his buyer comfortable, and knowledgable on how the transaction will work. I purchased a 2011 Mustang GT off of their used lot sight unseen. I live in NY, and obviously Zimbrick is in WI. Mike was extremely patient with me. He aided me in every way he could to help me get comfortable with the idea of buying a car sight unseen from 1 thousand miles away. I highly recommend MIke, and Zimbrick overall. The car was better than described, and every single aspect of the deal went exactly as Mike said it would. No joke, if I ever buy a BMW, or if they have another used car I am interested in, I would not hesitate to give Mike and the great people at Zimbrick a ring. Thank you all so very much. You have made me a very happy buyer.