Carlson Toyota

12880 Riverdale Dr NW, Coon Rapids, MN 55448

New 866-691-8603
Used 888-822-5402
Service 866-982-1721

Just What You're Looking For!

The place to go, the people to trust!

by from Elk River, MN |

My wife and I recently purchased our third vehicle from Carlson Toyota in Coon Rapids. Once again, we got a great car at a great price, we couldn't be happier! But, we want to let everyone know about Wendell Harren, our Sales and Leasing Consultant. He is extremely knowledgeable, making the process effortless, but he is also a great guy! We always enjoy working with him. If you are looking for a dealership that you can feel good about, and good people who will really take care of you, Carlson Toyota Coon Rapids is the place, and Wendell is your guy! Thanks again Carlson!

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Blair, NE |

I just bought a car from Carlson Toyota from Tim Froemming. He was awesome to work with! I love my new car and the service was outstanding!

Great sales people especially Robert.

by from Coon Rapids. MN |

Had a nice experience when looking for a car that was easy to get in and out of for me. Robert was very good at guiding me to the right car. He was kind and took time to explain things to me. He worked hard to get right car for me to try ( it was off the lot temporily). Also another sales person named Eddie talked to us and gave me some good info while I was waiting for Robert.

happy customer

by from E. Bethel MN |

Recently purchased my 2nd car from Carlson Toyota. Didn't really want to shop for a new car, but the deer accident forced me into it. Wendell Harren made the process easy, efficient and a pleasant experience. Everyone we worked with was professional and knowledgeable. It went better than I could have hoped. Very pleased with the experience.

Carlson Toyota Coon Rapids

by from Anoka, MN |

Blong Vang sold us one car and we will go back to him when we purchase another Toyota. He gives us all the information in writing. He listens well and there are no 'games' to play. No high pressure. Very knowledgeable.

Review for purchase of 2015 Rav4

by from Andover, MN |

I worked with Stephen Boulka on the purchase of my new Rav4, and was very pleased with how the whole experience went. He was very informative, friendly, and went into detail on how everything works inside and outside of the vehicle. He also found exactly what I wanted when Carlson didn't have the interior colors that I picked out. I would totally recommend Carlson Toyota, along with Stephen Boulka to anyone who plans on buying a new or used vehicle.

Great experience!

by from Elk River, MN |

I recently leased a 2015 Toyota Corolla. The entire process, from choosing a vehicle, payment process and paperwork, through becoming acquainted with the vehicle was professional and easy. The salesperson, Wendell H was outstanding. He spent over an hour explaining everything to me in a knowledgeable and patient manner. (I am not very technologically savvy!) He even rode with me for a test drive to make sure I was comfortable. I love my new car and am extremely pleased with the entire lease process. Thanks Wendell!

Great Helpful Salesman

by from Anoka, MN |

Preston is a very good salesperson. Not pushy, but knowledgable. He helped my buy the right vehicle (truck). We have bought many units from Preston, a top salesman and a nice guy!!

2015 Tundra

by from Springbrook,WI |

We had the pleasure of working with Nick Froemming as our salesperson. Until we picked up our Tundra all of our dealing was conducted through emails and phone calls. Nicks attention to our questions and requests for options was timely and accurate. I had never purchased a vehicle sight on seen before but Nick made the process easy. I watched as our truck was prepped and the attention to detail was obvious. This is our 5th Toyota and thanks to Nick and the staff at Carlson Toyota we will be back in the future.

Could NOT be happier!

by from Andover, Mn |

I had been searching for a vehicle for my daughter for 2 months. The last used vehicle that I had purchased was from another local dealership and I was trying to work with them. The salesman was trying to work with me but his "manager" was a different story. I knew I was no longer interested in purchasing a vehicle at that dealership and it was time to move on. I searched vehicles on the Carlson Toyota's website and found a vehicle I wanted to test drive. I sent a message through the website and Jihan Moore in sales, contacted me very quickly with regard to the vehicle. Within 2 hours I was at the dealership meeting with Jihan and test driving the vehicle. Jihan was VERY knowledgeable, professional, patient and kind. The used car manager (who I also met and was also very kind) and Jihan worked with me. I ended up purchasing the vehicle at a VERY reasonable price. I then had the pleasure of meeting with John Weiss "the finance guy" who was also amazing! He moved things along very expeditiously. His professionalism and sense of humor is second to none! I have already told Jihan I will be back to Carlson Toyota when we purchase our next vehicle. Thank you Carlson Toyota - seriously, you are the best!

Amazing service !!

by from Ramsey mn |

Me and my boyfriend just bought a 2015 corolla and we worked with Kelly Rogers , she was absolutly amazing ! I honest could not have asked for better sales person ! When we bought the car , somehow there was a little scratch on the winshield and they noticed it before we even did and were already talking about when we can schedual a time for them to fix it for free ! I honestly could not give them a better review ! Another reason why they were amazing is because we bought the car on jan 1st so most insurance company's were closed due to the holiday so we were sitting around for 3 hours trying to figure out insurance stuff and they were so polite in asking us how things were going and If we needed anything ! And one thing we really loved about Kelly is when they first brought the car up for final look threws , it got a little dirty from sitting outside in the snow for a couple minutes , and Kelly told them to take it back because it was not clean enough yet , (it was not the cleaning people's fault , it was because it was outside) HIGHLY RECCOMAND KELLY !!! Won't go to anyone else in the future !