Carlson Toyota

12880 Riverdale Dr NW, Coon Rapids, MN 55448

New 866-691-8603
Used 888-822-5402
Service 866-982-1721

Just What You're Looking For!

GREATEST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!! LOVED IT!

by from Rogers MN |

bought a new tundra great pricing my salesperson Mr. Wendell was straight forward and very easy to deal with. The final paperwork was actually fun and we left with a smile. Want to buy all my cars at carlson!!!

Purchased Used Vehicle

by from Coon Rapids, MN |

The receptionist/phone contact was terrible; however direct contact with salesman, Blong Vang, financial, etc. was excellent. The vehicle and customer service turned out to be better than we had expected. The salesman went above and beyond to make things right.

Successive

by from Hopkins, MN |

Was working with two sales persons, manager and billing man. Was changing my mind, but people were understanding.

Go see Wendell Harren!

by from Blaine, MN |

I was trading in my old Jeep. I was a little worried at first because they offered almost half of what my car was worth. However, Wendell understood where I was coming from and worked to get to a fair trade-in price. He clearly showed me that he wanted to earn my business. Besides all that, Wendell was an absolutely professional the entire time. We went on a test drive, and he talked me through the car. He gave me info on the previous owner and showed me the carfax. When it came time to get all the paperwork done for the loan and the trade in, Wendell was really friendly and made the process worry-free. He was friendly, personable, knowledgable, and earnest. I would go back and work with Wendell again! The dealership itself look brand new, despite being 8 years old (the building anyway), so you can tell they take care of it. All the other salesman around seemed like genuine people just wanting to get people into good cars for them. (I visit a lot of dealerships in the Minneapolis metro area, and this is one of the best) Go to Carlson Toyota and ask for Wendell Harren.

Used Car Purchase at Carlson Toyota

by from Maple Grove, MN |

Jihan Moore was our sales associate. She was very knowledgeable and courteous in helping us find the exact vehicle we were looking for.

Great Service,Great Dealer Ship

by from White Bear Lake MN |

Found a great used car and the process was quick and simple.

Camry XLE Purchase a Positive Expérience

by from visiting a relative-from Seattle, Wa |

Wendell Harness took care of us throughout the process and explained everything including at length the operating systems of the vehicle to someone who had not purchased a car in many years. Dave Nixon-The Manager was also attentive and professional throughout the transaction

Great place to buy your car

by from Elk River, MN |

I have now bought my third car from the same sales guy at Carlson Toyota. Wendell has always been very helpful with my car buying needs. He has never pressured us to buy before we are ready. I have and will continue to send people I know to see Wendell at Carlson Toyota to help them find the car they are looking for. I do all my service work there and I am very happy with them also.

Disrespectful

by from Blaine, MN |

I accompanied my friend to Carlson Toyota because she was interested in getting a new vehicle. While there I started to look at the Highlander and really liked what I saw. While she was busy with the buying process I approached another salesman to see if he could assist me. I asked if he could help me obtain a trade value for my Honda because after looking I was interested in pursuing the Highlander. I am a plus size girl. The salesman looked at me and said that they don't have time to appraise cars for people who are not serious buyers. He then pointed out where the free cookies are and told me I should go over and have one or two.

Carlson Toyota responded to this review

October 14, 2014

Hello, My name is Dave Nixon and I am the General Sales Manager at Carlson Toyota. I am genuinely concerned about an experience like that happening at our dealership. I would like to discuss it with you personally to find out more. Please contact me directly at 763-427-3200.

Jihan Moore-Great sales person

by from Andover, MN |

We came in to look and walked out with a new car. We had the opportunity to meet everyone at the Dealership. Jihan did her best to keep us informed of the process and made sure our questions were answered and concerns were addressed. I would recommend Jihan as a great sales person and the dealership to any of our friends.

Excellent Toyota Service

by from Coon Rapids, MN |

I've been having problems with my (non-toyota) car and had it towed in. Tyler was My service writer, he was knowledgeable and very friendly. Jeff the service Manager was also very helpful and got me into a rental for the day as well. My repairs were done very quick and Tyler even called to let me know what repairs I needed to get back on the road and also when My car was ready. This was My first time servicing My car here and won't be My last. Thanks Tyler and Jeff!