Coon Rapids Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

10541 Woodcrest Dr Drive, Coon Rapids, MN 55433

New 888-623-7982
Used 888-932-5254
Service 877-244-7659

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs

Great Car, Great Price, even better People!

by from St. Francis,MN |

I have owned only GM products, but have always visited Coon Rapids Chrysler Jeep Dodge to view the great looking cars, SUV's and Trucks. Even though I was not in the market at the time, the staff at CR C/J/D has always been happy and willing to showcase their wares. After driving these cars while renting them in Ohio (because of the willing help from my friends at Coon Rapids Chrysler), when it was time to buy, I ran over to CRC! I drove seven cars, and bought a GREAT 300 Limited! Everyone at the dealership worked their butt off to make sure everything went right! Thanks again CRC!

Great dealership experience

by from Falcon Heights, MN |

We came in to check out the specials as we were looking for a bigger car. James Richter, Sr. worked with us to find the right car for us, a beautiful Chrysler 200 Limited. Love the car, but even more notable was the experience with Jim. He really listened to what we wanted and worked to make the right deal for us.

Great experience

by from Mpls, MN |

My new Town & Country is the second van I have purchased from this dealer. I have always found the staff helpful and courteous. I loved working with Amar and know I will be well taken care of when I bring my van in for maintenance. I also love the lifetime power train warranty.

Wonderful Customer Service!

by from Elk River, MN |

My husband and I had just purchased a vehicle from Coon Rapids Chrysler and couldn't be happier with the service we had! Sean Flanagan was amazing! He listened to what we were searching for and the price we wanted to stay within. It took us about a week or two, but he was patient with us and letting us know when things came up or anything he thought we would be interested in. When we purchased our new vehicle, he went through everything with us, so we were knowledgeable with what our vehicle had to offer and even called me a few days later to see how everything was going! It was a great experience with everyone involved! Coon Rapids Chrysler is the place to go!

Wonderful Customer Service

by from Golden Valley, MN |

I was searching for a reliable late model used car online. While I am not a brand driven buyer, I have driven Dodge vehicles for the last 15 years so looked at Coon Rapids Chrysler Jeep Dodge. I inquired online about a vehicle and Carolyn Hagen promptly replied to my inquiry the following morning. Carolyn arranged a test drive and I bought a used Chevy Tahoe in immaculate condition on the spot. Carolyn and the folks at CRCJD provide fantastic customer service; the way it should be done everywhere. Carolyn is an experienced auto professional with knowledge of brands and models beyond the Chrysler/Dodge brands. She insured my vehicle inspection was complete and thoroughly explained the CRCJD life-time warranty which minimizes the risk of buying a used vehicle. I would highly recommend working with Carolyn Hagen at Coon Rapids Chrysler Jeep Dodge to purchase your next new or used vehicle.

A dream came true at this dealership

by from Mounds View, MN |

My all time dream was to have a truck. I was worried because I still owed more on my Jeep than it was worth. Jesse helped me find the Truck I wanted. He also took the time to show me how features worked and hooked up my phone to the blue tooth. He also had my running boards installed the next day on short notice because I had a hard time getting in the truck without them. I didn't feel pressured. He succeeded in getting me what I wanted. I'm grateful for it. Couldn't of asked for a better guy.

Great Experiance!!

by from Rochester, MN |

First I must say that for years the car buying process has made me very uncomfortable and I'm sure everyone knows what I mean. When I found my truck online at Coon Rapids Dodge and made an inquire I was immediately contacted by Carolyn Hagen, from that moment on the whole process was awesome, Carolyn was professional and honest through the whole process I definitely giver her two thumbs up, not only her but Coon Rapids Dodge did everything they said they would and more I would definitely buy from them again and will encourage all of my Dodge friends to purchase from them as well. Thank you so much Carolyn!

Great experience!

by from Shakopee,MN |

We had a wonderful experience with Carolyn Hagen upon first talking to her, immediately she wanted to be there to help us get our dream vehicle. She really went out of her way to make sure everything was as good as it sounds. Since we were 30+ miles away, she met us halfway to complete paperwork and complete the sale just as we hoped it to be. She made numerous phone calls to us to be sure all the details were set and organized before arrival. Carolyn is truly an amazing, knowledgable, trustworthy, and friendly salesperson that we hope you will ALL ask for! Thanks for everything Carolyn, we love our vehicle!

Superior Customer Service

by from Brooklyn Park, MN |

My husband was shopping around online making some inquiries. The only return call we received was from Carolyn. Instead of calling in advance, we popped in unannounced but Carolyn was there and immediately available to assist us through the process. We were very impressed with the attention we received and the overall vehicle information given while she took us on the test drive. First impressions are everything and we will always remember the pleasant assistance we received from everyone there. Thank you!

Great Experience!!

by from Minneapolis |

Thanks Coon Rapids CJDR! I had a great experience buying my 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. Pricing was great, value for my trade was appropriate and I left feeling like both parties came away with something. My salesman, Sean Flanagan, was looking out for my best interests the entire time, which I appreciated immensely. Thanks again guys!

Wonderful Experience!

by from Plymouth, MN |

I recently purchased a 2015 Chrysler 200 at Coon Rapids Chrysler. Carolyn Hagen was my salesperson. She was very accommodating and worked around my busy schedule. I came in for a test drive and purchased on the same day. Carolyn did all the work for me and made the whole process very quick and efficient. Having a great salesperson like Carolyn took all the stress out of purchasing a new vehicle, and I was able to get into a new car much quicker than I had anticipated. Thanks Carolyn!!!