Coon Rapids Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

10541 Woodcrest Dr Drive, Coon Rapids, MN 55433

New 888-623-7982
Used 888-932-5254
Service 877-244-7659

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs

Great Car, Great Price, even better People!

by from St. Francis,MN |

I have owned only GM products, but have always visited Coon Rapids Chrysler Jeep Dodge to view the great looking cars, SUV's and Trucks. Even though I was not in the market at the time, the staff at CR C/J/D has always been happy and willing to showcase their wares. After driving these cars while renting them in Ohio (because of the willing help from my friends at Coon Rapids Chrysler), when it was time to buy, I ran over to CRC! I drove seven cars, and bought a GREAT 300 Limited! Everyone at the dealership worked their butt off to make sure everything went right! Thanks again CRC!

Great Experience

by from Eden Prairie, MN |

I recently purchased a Ford Mustang from this dealership and Carolyn was my Salesperson. She was very kind and helpful. Carolyn was easygoing and quick to answer any questions I had. I will definitely recommend my friends/family to use Carolyn when looking for a new vehicle?I will also use her again when it is time for me to get another vehicle. Overall my experience at this dealership was excellent.

smooth no hassle buying experience

by from Inver Grove Hts |

I picked out the Ram crew cab with Keith Haemig a salesman at Coon Rapids Chrysler, he was very knowledgeable about his products, we went in for purchase numbers and there were no games they beat the price of the local dealer by me in Inver Grove by a lot and they gave me a fair price for my trade. Everyone I had contact with at the dealership the manager AJ, Keith my salesman and the finance office easy to deal with a very good experience!

No need to go anywhere but Coon Rapids Chrysler

by from Ham Lake, MN |

If you are looking at buying a new Dodge or Chrysler don't waste your time anywhere else, just head to Coon Rapids Chrysler and ask for Jim Richter Sr. We bought a van in 2006 when we first met Jim and his sons. In 2012 my husband decided to buy a truck. We stopped at another dealership along 35W north of the twin cities...well, after dealing with THAT salesman I told my husband to CALL JIM RICHTER. We did. We ordered a truck from him in 2012 and a Dodge Journey in 2014. The service Jim provides is the BEST. I spent nearly two years trying to decide what my next vehicle would be. Jim was ALWAYS willing to talk to me, answer my questions and let me test drive whatever I wanted. When I made the decision, he made ordering the car a breeze and kept my up to date the whole time. Delivery was 6-8 weeks, and it did take 8 weeks....but I LOVE MY NEW CAR!! You will not find better service anywhere. Find Jim and buy your next car...and tell him Dana says "HI" :)

Great Service

by from Farmington, MN |

Carolyn Hagen was very prompt and had great at follow up! Carolyn was very considerate of our time and had the whole family in and out in no time! I enjoyed the friendly service and questions were answered promptly. I would definitly contact Carolyn Hagen again in the future and had a great experience with Coon Rapids Chrystler Jeep Dodge Ram because of her!

We bought a Jeep!!!

by from Elk River, MN |

We were on the market for a 4 wheel drive vehicle after the last couple of Minnesota winters and had been reading a lot of good things about the Jeep, we just weren't sure of the model we wanted. Carolyn Hagen took us out in 3 different models and was very thorough and knowledgeable on all of them. We decided on the Cherokee and were extremely pleased with the trade in price given to us on our old car. The whole experience from beginning to end went smoothly and Carolyn was an absolute joy to work with! We highly recommend Coon Rapids Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and specifically Carolyn Hagen for any of your car buying needs!!

Worth the drive

by from Robbinsdale, MN |

I bought from Greg Richter and he was quick to assist me throughout the process. It's a bit of a drive for some folks in the Twin Cities, but if you're willing to head up to Coon Rapids you will be pleasantly surprised to find how much further your money goes than it does in Brooklyn Park, Hopkins, Bloomington, Golden Valley and St. Louis Park.

Great Service

by from Anoka mn |

Recently I came to Coon Rapids Chrysler to look for a new vehicle. I was fortunate to get Carolyn Hagen as the sales person. Car shopping is not one of favorite things to do. She immediately put me at ease. She was friendly and personable. She was very knowledgeable with the vehicles we looked at. It was by far the most pleasant car shopping experience I had.

2011 Jeep Liberty

by from Coon Rapids , MN |

This is our second vehicle from Coon Rapids Chrysler. Mike Gold done a great job and worked with me to get to a final deal on the vehicle I wanted.

Love our new car!

by from Anoka, MN |

We have bought several cars from Coon Rapids Chrysler and have never been disappointed with the efficiency of the service that we have received. From the browsing of potential vehicles (no pressure), customer care when we want to purchase (letting us know the deals available to us), quick sales, vehicle service, vehicle education, and most of all the personable staff. Thank you!

2005 Lexus 430 SC Convertible purchase

by from Scandia MN |

I recently purchased a convertible from Carolyn Hagen from Coon Rapids Chrysler. The speed in which she was able to get out with the car was very nice ... especially on one of the nicest Saturdays of the year. I had the top down and on the road... a couple of items were promised me that needed fixing at time of sale, and when the parts came in Scott Hemmerich in service made sure all got done and lined me up a shuttle to and from work... thanks Carolyn and Scott Chad