Coon Rapids Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

10541 Woodcrest Dr Drive, Coon Rapids, MN 55433

New 888-623-7982
Used 888-932-5254
Service 877-244-7659

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs

Great Car, Great Price, even better People!

by from St. Francis,MN |

I have owned only GM products, but have always visited Coon Rapids Chrysler Jeep Dodge to view the great looking cars, SUV's and Trucks. Even though I was not in the market at the time, the staff at CR C/J/D has always been happy and willing to showcase their wares. After driving these cars while renting them in Ohio (because of the willing help from my friends at Coon Rapids Chrysler), when it was time to buy, I ran over to CRC! I drove seven cars, and bought a GREAT 300 Limited! Everyone at the dealership worked their butt off to make sure everything went right! Thanks again CRC!

Great buying experience

by from Champlin, MN |

I was in the market for a new truck and I had been looking specifically for a V-6 Ram truck and with certain options to maximize the vehichle for both gas mileage and usabilty as I had seen the Ram Box cargo system and needed that for my line of work. I worked with Mike Gold and together we found the perfect truck in Iowa that fit all of my requirements. Mike and his manager Mo helped me with different financing options that allowed me to lease it through my business and delivered the truck from Iowa to Coon Rapids and had it all ready for me to pickup when I arrived from an out of town trip. The truck is exactly what I had requested and Mike and the crew at Coon Rapids Chrysler made it a great buying experience. Love my black V-6 Ram 1500 with Ram Box and getting great gas mileage so far. Thanks

All went well

by from Champlin MN |

I really like my new car so far. Carolyn Hagen did a fine job of explaining everything about the car and the purchasing process.

Great Experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

As a first time car buyer the experience with Coon Rapids Chrysler was fantastic. The staff was extremely helpful, especially my salesman, Greg Richter. He was knowledgeable about the vehicle I was purchasing and went out of his way to show me all of the features of the car and helped to make sure the vehicle I was interested in was the right fit. The staff was a extremely helpful and Greg did a tremendous job of being available for contact whenever I had a question about the buying process or the vehicle. Overall a great car buying experience.

Great Sales Person and Great Experience

by from Stillwater, MN |

I have bought many cars over my lifetime, but this was the best experience I have ever had. The salesman, Greg Richter, was great to deal with. He was honest and followed through on every detail and question I had. After having a hassle in buying cars in the past, I wasn't expecting such a stress free process. It was truly a win-win deal for the dealership and my wife and I. I have already recommended a friend to go to the Coon Rapids dealership to look for a new jeep Grand Cherokee. I wish Greg and this dealership continued success and I hope they are just as good the next time I go out to buy a new car with a trade-in.

Great Experience!

by from Saint Paul, MN |

The people at Coon Rapids Chrysler Jeep Dodge are great along with their prices. I looked high and low for the perfect Jeep Grand Cherokee with low miles and the right price and visited many car dealers around the area. After looking at several Jeeps at different car dealers and dealing with their overbearing sales people, I was pretty apprehensive about dealing with one more, but then I met Sean Flanagan. He is knowledgeable, friendly, very helpful and straight to the point. I was able to test drive my new Jeep and drive home with it just a few short hours later. I will definitely be buying my next Jeep Grand Cherokee from Sean and the folks at Coon Rapids Chrysler Jeep Dodge! Thank you for making my car buying experience painless!

Wonderful buying experience

by from Spring Lake Park, MN |

I bought a used car from Coon Rapids Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram last week. Carolyn Hagen was wonderful to work with. I had been shopping around for a vehicle, starting at Coon Rapids Chrysler then looking at others dealers but ultimately came back to Carolyn. She was very knowledgeable and patient with me throughout the process. Very happy with my final decision and would highly recommend her to friends and family.

Amazing Sales Staff!!!

by from Andover, MN |

We recently purchased a new Jeep from Coon Rapids Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Carolyn was awesome to say the least. We had shopped at a few other dealers and had gotten the usual run-around and high price tactics. Between Carolyn (Sales) and Kevin (Sales Manager) we were well taken care of throughout the entire process. we told Carolyn what we were looking for and they worked hard to get our vehicle from another dealership. They gave us a great trade-in on our old vehicle and a great price on the new vehicle. They beat to other dealerships by over $7000. Drew took care of all the paperwork and we were out the door in record time. Nice work everybody!!!

Great, Great, Great Service!!!

by from Coon Rapids, MN |

The entire car buying experience was made awesome by our salesman Cameron Davis. He walked us through step by step and always kept our best interest in mind. He got us a great deal on our 2009 Dodge Charger.

Great people to work with

by from Blaine, MN |

Heather was my sales person and I highly recommend her! She truly cares about her customers!! Mo was great too! He was the sales manager who helped make the price where we wanted it! Also cares about his customers! Drew was our finance guy, he's an easy going great guy and makes the paperwork hassle free! Bought a car from him a few years back when he was in sales. Have used their service department in the past with my other Chrysler and never had any problems. They really have top notch sales and service there! I am a repeat customer and will continue to be one as long as they stay as customer focused as they are!

BEST Buying Experince EVER!

by from Somerset, WI |

We decided to shop for a newer Dodge Grand Caravan at Coon Rapids Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram because they actually had the vehicle we were interested in & they offered the Lifetime Power Train Warranty on all their used vehicles. We worked with Sean Flanagan & would recommend him to anyone! He took the time to explain everything the vehicle had to offer. He didn't make us feel rushed into buying. The vehicle we looked at was spotless! We looked at other dealers to see what they had to offer but nothing compared to the minivan we purchased. The price, cleanliness of the vehicle, the price we received for our trade and working with Sean was the BEST buying experience EVER! Not that our minivan needed it because it was already spotless but Chris Burmis in the detailing department made our vehicle look spectacular at pick up! We felt like we were purchasing a brand new vehicle when we were actually buying used.