CarMax Hartford

89 Weston Street, Hartford, CT 06120

Used 860-920-6442

Enjoyable to deal with

by from Hartford, CT |

Went in to look for a used car. Salesman was not pushy. Found what I was looking for and immediately walked us out to the car and offered a demo ride. Also offered to get another one I was potentially looking at shipped to local dealer for my review. I did not purchase from them but based on my experience I will definitly go back in the future.

service?

by from Manchester, ct |

buying was easy, polite and friendly staff, then after about 2 weeks I noticed alignment, I had to bring in for the 2nd key because when I purchased they didn't have a spare...then brought in for trim that was missing on door handle and alignment..had appointment...they kept for 6 days to "get trim piece"...my car was mine for a month and I haven't been able to drive for a week....I finally get my car back..before I left the lot I checked the car, the trim was fixed..once I was home and tried to go out to dinner with my son that I realized the back door (that they fixed the trim on) won't open.

Great overall experience

by from Suffield, Ct |

I purchased a 2009 Nissan Rogue on 10-11-12. It was an easy, actually fun experience. The sales man was not pushy, it was an easy process and everyone was very helpful. I love my new car. I would recomend carmax to anyone who wants a stress free car buying experience.

November 15, 2012

Hi Ali! We are so glad that you had an awesome experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your car buying experience. Enjoy your new ride! ~kelsey

GGRRR!!!

by from Windsor Locks CT |

WORST car buying experience EVER in my LIFE!!! Notice I clicked YES to buying a car.. I may have bought the car, but I have YET to drive it for more than 2 days.. It's been over a month and I still dont have my car. I am going to get my money back

April 29, 2012

We're sorry to hear about your experience. Would you consider giving our Customer Relations team a call at 800-519-1111? We would love to hear more about your situation. Thanks for the review.

Not Happy

by from Windsor Locks CT |

I may have bought a car, but I havent gotten to drive it yet. And I have sat next to other customers who are red in the face screaming that the were sold a LEMON car. I want my money back

May 4, 2012

We are concerned with your review. Please consider calling our Customer Relations team at 800-519-1511 to see how they can help you. Thanks for your review.