Key Cadillac

Service 888-768-4741

You always get more!

Happy 1st time Cadillac Owners

by from EP, MN |

We recently purchased a 2011 SRX from Key Cadillac. Julie S. was our salesperson and was wonderful to work with!! She was up-front with us and answered our many questions, pulling documentation as requested. On the day that we took ownership of the "caddie", Julie sat with us and helped us program the many options the vehicle has. She made sure the car was spotless, detailed and had the winter floor mats in it. Later in the week she made a call to see if everything was okay and if the garage door opener worked. She arranged to have Dave from the shop, come out when the license plates were in to put them on and program the garage door opener for us. Dave came out cheerfully and quickly took care of that business. My husband and I really appreciate the wonderful service. Their facilities are clean and comfortable. We were treated with respect by all the sales people and business staff there.

#1 dealership in customer care

by from Rogers, MN |

Everyone is very knowledgeable and patient. I always feel like I am being served and treated like a VIP. This is our choice for dealership!

September 10, 2014

Jane, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Each employee is a valued member of the Key Cadillac team and we all strive to provide excellent service, and it's wonderful to know that you feel confident in your decision to choose us as your dealer. At Key Cadillac, we value all of our customers, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Best regards, Dennis Burg, General Manager.

Marlene

by from Richfield, MN |

The staff is always very welcoming, understanding and willing to help with any questions or concerns.

September 11, 2014

Marlene, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Key Cadillac team and we all strive to provide excellent service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Best regards, Dennis Burg, General Manager.

review title

by from mpls. mn |

All the service advisors do there best to accomodate the customer and explain what was done to resolve any problem for which I came in.

September 9, 2014

Mel, we are pleased to read about your wonderful time working with our service department. We work very hard to ensure that each of our guests enjoy their visit at our dealership by delivering an informative and accommodating experience. Thank you so much for choosing Key Cadillac, and if you have concerns regarding your vehicle, feel free to contact us. Sincerely, Dennis Burg, General Manager.

Consumer

by from Richfield, MN |

I really enjoy working with Key. Their service department is awesome. Purchasing my new Cadillac from them has been just as awesome. I would highly recommend Key.

September 9, 2014

Thank you for leaving us an amazing review and excellent star rating. We are ecstatic to know that your needs were met and that you highly recommend our service. Thank you for trusting Key Cadillac with your vehicle needs, and let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you. Sincerely, Dennis Burg, General Manager.

Excellent Service

by from St Paul, MN |

Now that Mike Solberg back working for the dealership the customer get Superior Service that has been missing in the Service Department for many years. Thank you Mike

September 9, 2014

Kathleen, thank you very much for the nice review. Mike is a key component of our team here at Key Cadillac, and he will be very happy to hear about your feedback. We set high expectations for each of our members and it is good to know that you highly recommend Mike. If you have other car-related needs, please do not hesitate to pay us a visit. Sincerely, Dennis Burg, General Manager.

Service Department

by from Edina, MN |

I took my car in for an oil change and a recall check, Mary Nederostek in service helped me and couldn't have been nicer! I was in and out in no time at all - thanks! I will definitely recommend your dealership. :)

September 9, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Barbara. It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by providing outstanding and efficient service, and we're glad that Mary did well in addressing your needs. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions, and we will continue to provide great service. Sincerely, Dennis Burg, General Manager.

Great service and knowledgeable professionals.

by from Edina, MN |

I have been very happy with my car purchase from Key Cadillac from the first test drive. Quentin my salesmen was very kind and helpful in looking for the perfect car for me. Mary in service is knowledgeable and also very helpful with any questions I have needed answered. I like coming to your dealership because everyone I come in contact with while I am there goes out of their way to be friendly and helpful. My parents have bought their Cadillacs there and now I am the next generation to follow suit. Thank you to all.

August 28, 2014

Mary, thank you so much for this great review. We try to create a friendly and professional atmosphere for all of our customers, and the fact that you go out of your way to support our business means a great deal to us. Each employee is a valued member of the Key Cadillac team and we all strive to provide excellent service to everyone who visits us. If you need anything else at all regarding your vehicle, please come back to see us. Best regards, Dennis Burg, General Manager.

Great service, clean facilities, knowledgable Reps

by from Edina, Minnesota |

The Service Department was outstanding and completed all of our concerns in a timely manner and to our satisfaction. The car runs quiet now with no noises. Jerry Larsen is also very much appreciated for his understanding to our problems.

August 8, 2014

Jack, we would like to thank you for your kind words. We feel our service department is what makes Key Cadillac special, and it's great to hear that we were able to complete and attend to your concerns in a timely manner. Please continue to visit us whenever you have automotive needs, and we will continue to provide great service. Best regards, Dennis Burg, General Manager.

Service personnel explain all that needsto be done

by from Minneapolis, mn |

I've been more than pleased all the years I've dealt with Key Cadillac. I wrote to your mgmnt last Fall extolling the efforts performed by your service personnel: Mary, Jerry, Mike and Dan. I also regard Dave Gilbert as the best service manager to be found at any dealership.

August 1, 2014

Thank you so much for using our service department once again and for the kind words. I am so pleased that our consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your trust and loyalty. It is also wonderful to hear of your excellent experiences at Key Cadillac working with Mary, Jerry, Mike Dan and Dave. Our doors are always open, so if you need any further assistance with your vehicle, let us know. Sincerely, Dennis Burg, General Manager.

Helpful, pleasant, facilities clean. Coffee/rolls

by from Minneapolis, MN |

All of your service dealers are very knowledgeable. I deal with Jerry Larson most of the time and he is very friendly and helpful. Keep up the good work!

July 17, 2014

Darleen, on behalf of our dealership, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our team. Jerry is great with people and he strives to create a positive vehicle-buying experience for each and every customer. He will be very happy to hear that he was successful in that endeavor. Please come back in to visit if you have any concerns about your vehicle. Best regards, Dennis Burg, General Manager.