Key Cadillac

Service 888-768-4741

You always get more!

Happy 1st time Cadillac Owners

by from EP, MN |

We recently purchased a 2011 SRX from Key Cadillac. Julie S. was our salesperson and was wonderful to work with!! She was up-front with us and answered our many questions, pulling documentation as requested. On the day that we took ownership of the "caddie", Julie sat with us and helped us program the many options the vehicle has. She made sure the car was spotless, detailed and had the winter floor mats in it. Later in the week she made a call to see if everything was okay and if the garage door opener worked. She arranged to have Dave from the shop, come out when the license plates were in to put them on and program the garage door opener for us. Dave came out cheerfully and quickly took care of that business. My husband and I really appreciate the wonderful service. Their facilities are clean and comfortable. We were treated with respect by all the sales people and business staff there.

Head lamp replacement

by from Edina Minnesota |

I had a head lamp bulb replaced. the job was done in a timely manor and at a fair price. (good job) Tom Waldo

October 16, 2014

Thanks Thomas for the outstanding review! We are very happy to hear that your service was completed in a timely manner and we look forward to servicing you again. Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to get exclusive specials! Best, Dennis Burg, General Manager

Outstanding service and sales

by from Edina, Minnesota |

Over the past eight years I've enjoyed excellent service since buying our first CTS from Marvin Hinton. When considering the purchase of a replacement auto we looked to Marvin first based on our eight year relationship and he helped us put together a fair purchase package as well as being a knowledgeable and pleasant person with whom to create it. Earl and Marilyn Lindquist

October 14, 2014

Earl, you have been doing business with Key Cadillac and Marvin for years and your review and business with us is truly appreciated. We will continue the great service that you have been used to for years. Take care and happy trails. Best, Dennis Burg General Manager

2013 Escalade

by from Coon Rapids, MN |

Jeff W. was great to deal with, we both understood what I was after in terms of a vehicle, what I needed in trade in value on mine and it was a smooth, seamless transaction. Everyone I dealt with at Key Cadillac was professional and friendly. Would recommend them to friends and family.

October 10, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new car! We are very happy to hear that it was a smooth process for you as we know buying a car takes time out of your day. Enjoy your new car and we will be sure to pass along this awesome review to Jeff. Make sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to get a hold of the latest deals. Best, Dennis Burg General Manager

Oil Change

by from Edina, Mn. |

Went for an oil change only and got an oil change. I appreciate that I did not have to sit through a sales pitch for hundreds of dollars of additional recommended work.

October 8, 2014

Alan, thank you so much for your feedback. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers, and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment. Best regards, Dennis Burg, General Manager.

Superb sales team - friendly and reliable

by from Eden Prairie, MN |

Jeff Wright has been our contact at Key for many years now. He continues to find the best products for our family. He dedication to the dealership goes above and beyond!

October 3, 2014

On behalf of Key Cadillac, I would like to express our sincere gratitude both for your loyal business and for taking the time to write this marvelous review. Jeff is a valued member of our team and it is a delight to know that he has helped to proudly represent our dealership throughout your vehicle purchases. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions, and we will continue to provide great service. Sincerely, Dennis Burg, General Manager.

Oil Change

by from Edina, MN |

I was able to get in pretty much when I wanted to and I waited for my vehicle. They also complete an open recall that I didn't know what out there.

October 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, James. At Key Cadillac, we work very hard to provide each of our guests with a personalized and hassle-free experience, and I am happy that you were satisfied with the service you received. Do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Dennis Burg, General Manager.

very expensive repairs

by from Edina, MN |

I guess I'm not as disturbed with the maintenance department as I am with my Cadillac cars. Every time I take it in for maintenance its another $1000 to $2000 dollar bill. I thought I bought good quality but instead I just bought higher maintenance costs. I think I paid twice for my deville and I'm heading in that direction with my escalade.

September 25, 2014

Ron, we would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience and apologize if some aspects of your recent visit have not been up to your expectations. I would really appreciate the chance to speak with you regarding this matter so we might work towards a satisfactory resolution. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Dennis Burg, General Manager, dburg@keycadillac.com.

#1 dealership in customer care

by from Rogers, MN |

Everyone is very knowledgeable and patient. I always feel like I am being served and treated like a VIP. This is our choice for dealership!

September 10, 2014

Jane, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Each employee is a valued member of the Key Cadillac team and we all strive to provide excellent service, and it's wonderful to know that you feel confident in your decision to choose us as your dealer. At Key Cadillac, we value all of our customers, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Best regards, Dennis Burg, General Manager.

Marlene

by from Richfield, MN |

The staff is always very welcoming, understanding and willing to help with any questions or concerns.

September 11, 2014

Marlene, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Key Cadillac team and we all strive to provide excellent service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Best regards, Dennis Burg, General Manager.

review title

by from mpls. mn |

All the service advisors do there best to accomodate the customer and explain what was done to resolve any problem for which I came in.

September 9, 2014

Mel, we are pleased to read about your wonderful time working with our service department. We work very hard to ensure that each of our guests enjoy their visit at our dealership by delivering an informative and accommodating experience. Thank you so much for choosing Key Cadillac, and if you have concerns regarding your vehicle, feel free to contact us. Sincerely, Dennis Burg, General Manager.