4901 American Blvd W, Bloomington, MN 55437

Used 877-340-1589
Service 877-968-7716

EXCEPTIONAL dealership

by from lakeville, MN |

Purchased a new vehicle through Zac, who provided answers to all our car-buying questions in a friendly and energetic manner. He was eager to put us into a new vehicle through his dealership because of their great customer service, large inventory and spotless service department. Go to Feldman and ask for Zac and you will be treated extremely well......before, during and after the sale!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

From the time we stopped just to look - to the time several days later when we drove our new GLK home it was easy and pleasant. Of all of the dealerships we visited, and they were all good, Feldmann's was the most enjoyable. Greg was personable, knowledgeable and so easy to talk to - he talked us through the features in the car which was great for me as my current car a 1999 Saab (which I loved but there is a time you have to move on) was not equipped with the current technology, sooo helpful!! I returned the next week for the clear film protection package - the service staff were all very pleasant. The only negative that day was waiting in line at gas station that was close to the dealership to put in $5 worth of gas in the loaner car to bring the tank back full -- next time I will know to fill up at a different station.

Great Service

by from Edina mn |

Outstanding and friendly service - John Pfeiffer is a great advisor and has always saved with a smile -the car is always detailed and cleaned and pricing is fair and discounted.

June 25, 2014

Thank you Vic for your business and wonderful review, we really appreciate it!

Great Service at Feldmann!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Great Service at Feldmann! When I went to Feldmann I wasn't sure that I was going to be driving off with a car, but Zac Lovera made my experience so great and rewarding that i indeed drove off with the first new car I'd been willing to buy in 10 years. He was savvy, smart and treated me with quality customer service. I'll be going back for my next vehicle!

June 25, 2014

Thank you Darald for your business! We greatly appreciate it!

Memorable Holiday

by from North Palm Beach, FL |

I recently relocated out of state but have done business with the dealership for a number of years. Stopping by to wish some Holiday cheer I spoke with Angel and he mentioned that he had found a car that met the profile of what I was looking for. Low mileage, S550, Mocha AMG package. All Angel had to say was "take it for a couple of days". The drive was fantastic, interior perfect no blemishes, the car look great. Micheal Gittins was professional and worked with Mercedes USA to secure the financing required for the car. Because my car was out of state they trucked the car to me picked up my trade in and the deal was done. I love my car, but importantly I love the care and professionalism that Feldmann's Team of experts were available to assist me in the purchase of my car.

June 25, 2014

Patrick- Thank you very much for the business and the kind words about Angel and Michael. We greatly appreciate it.

Fair, Fast and Friendly

by from Minneapolis, MN |

This was my second lease with Feldmann Nissan. It is the first time that I have leased a vehicle twice from the same dealership and that is primarily because in the 2-1/2 years prior I have had such a pleasant experience. Dan Maher happened to get my email expressing an interest in getting another vehicle. Over the next month we communicated back and forth until Dan and I came to an agreement on a vehicle for me. After that I went in to the dealership and there were no surprises. We wrote up the new lease agreement exactly as discussed and I drove off in a new car at what I feel was a very good price. Simple. Fair. Fast. Economical. What more could one ask for? They are very friendly too. This was the second time that I had worked with J.R. and he was as pleasant as ever answering all my questions and handling the financing quickly, but not in a rush. It's a comfortable place to get a vehicle. I intend to continue with this dealership for all these reasons.

zac's review

by from Burnsville, Minnesota |

I purchased a new Altima from Zac and it was a wonderful car buying experience. Zac reviewed all the car features and made me comfortable with buying the new Altima. I will purhase another new car from Feldman's when the time comes to purchase a new car. Based on my experince I would recommend Feldman's and Zac for buying a new Nissan Car.

1st time car buyer

by from Rice Lake WI |

This was the first time I was buying a car by myself after my husband's death years before. I was leary of high pressure salesman and pushy sales. Zac Lovera was refreshing. He was upbeat, knowledgeable and treated me with respect even though I was only buying a pre owned vehicle and not a new one. He was reassuring, honest, and personable.. I drove off feeling pleased and happy. Whenever I had a small question, he always returned my phone calls promptly. My experience was a very good one. Thanks ZAC.

by from Bloomington, MN |

I bought a 2014 Nissan Versa Note. I had a great experience buying my car. My salesman, Zac, was so helpful. He answered all questions and helped me get excellent financing. I would recommend Feldmann and Zac to anyone looking for car.

Zac Lovera Feldman Nissan -- the BEST

by from Minneapolis mn |

I was nearing the end of my lease on my Nissan Altima which I had leased from another dealership. I approached that dealership to see about the pull ahead program and I really got no help from them on finding a new car to buy. They wanted to keep me in a lease and either didn't have many cars in stock or didn't show me any in my price range. Then I saw a Feldman ad and decided to try one more time. I met Zac Lovera and he was truly exceptional. He pulled together numbers for me on leasing and purchasing. He showed me options within my price range and listened to what I wanted. I also watched him orient a lady older than me to her new car. Nothing but kindness and patience. I took delivery right away but then had an issue come up with Nissan on the lease return. Zac was all over it and took care of things so that I didn't owe any more money. No pressure; no deception; just great service. He even ground an old CD of mine left in my old car and returned it. Look him up! You will love working with him and you will get a great deal!

Great Experience

by from Bloomington, MN |

I purchased a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder from Zac this past July. We were able to get the transaction completed very efficiently. I was in the showroom with my 11 year old Son at dinner time and Zac bought us sub's for dinner while we were waiting for the paperwork to be completed. The service department also does a fantastic job. Ryan Dwyer has always taken Great care of me when I am in for service on either one of our two Nissan vehicles.