Feldmann Imports

Used 877-340-1589
Service 877-968-7716

EXCEPTIONAL dealership

by from lakeville, MN |

Purchased a new vehicle through Zac, who provided answers to all our car-buying questions in a friendly and energetic manner. He was eager to put us into a new vehicle through his dealership because of their great customer service, large inventory and spotless service department. Go to Feldman and ask for Zac and you will be treated extremely well......before, during and after the sale!

Exceptional Service, Exceptional Staff

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I have owned a few Mercedes-Benz vehicles over the years, but I will only buy them from one person; Greg Clark. Top notch in every conceivable area of measurement. Honesty, Integrity, Professionalism and most importantly; Ethical. I am not the easiest client to satisfy, but he took the time and energy to understand what our needs were and never once tried to push me into completing the deal. If there was a book on how you master this trade, Greg Clark should be the spokesperson.

Great buying experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Had a great buying experience from my first test drive, to the ultimate purchase of an ML 350. The customer service, attention to detail, and follow up have all been excellent. My sales rep, Greg Clark, worked hard to make sure I was satisfied and the day I picked up my car he personally provided a tutorial on the cars features and set up my phone connection. He has followed up to make sure I am satisfied with my purchase. What a different buying experience from what I have had in the past. Top notch organization.

Overall service

by from Minneapolis |

I bought a new mercedes from this company. They sold me a car with no floor mats. When I mentioned what happened to a service manager; he told me that I will receive a call from the manager. Never got a phone call. Very disappointed with the service I had from this company. Hope I will not have a reason to return there.

Great Experience at Feldmann!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I love my new GLA and am so glad I bought from Feldmann! I am a high-maintenance, asks a million questions, picky female. Just ask my husband! Through the entire car-buying experience, Ben Rost showed nothing but patience and understanding. Thanks to him, I ended up with THE perfect vehicle for our family - a GLA 1st Edition. This was a big purchase for us and my first Mercedes - and I could not be happier. I truly cannot count the number of times I called Ben with questions - such as how much would this accessory cost? (he went to the parts dept and found the answer for me), would it be possible to get this type of package? (he sent me an email with a brochure attached and explained my options), and oh can I test drive a GLA again? (he made time for me every time, and even let me take a GLA home to make sure it would fit in the garage). A salesman from any other dealership would have likely stopped taking my calls. Instead, Ben answered all my questions (even while out of town on MB business) and helped us identify the perfect car for us and get good value for our trade-in. We have had our GLA for over a month now and could not be happier. I visited the service department to have the clear shield protectant added, and the service was outstanding. Our kids love the new car (and the cookies at Feldmann's!) and I have gotten so many compliments on our GLA - I would send anyone I know without hesitation to Feldmann, and specifically Ben Rost! Thank you!

Great Customer Service

by from St. Paul |

I had a pleasure of working with Don Harvey and Jenna Rauch, to buy my first Mercedes Benz. They were both very professional, accommodating and friendly. They answered all my questions and provided useful information that helped to make my decision. I am very happy that I was matched with Don as my Dealer. I would highly recommend Don to any anyone. Grace

Perfect Experience

by from Bloomington, MN |

I went into This dealership and had an amazing experience. The sales professional I worked with was Ben Rost and he did a remarkable job pairing me with the perfect vehicle based off my needs and price range. He was very easy to work with and not pushy at all. He took care of me from start to finish and made sure the whole experience was enjoyable. I would definitely work with him again and refer all my friends and family to him. Thanks for all your help Ben.

Exceptional Car Buying Experience

by from Jordan, MN |

We are new to the Mercedes way of treating customers. Friends recommended that we see Tom Ogle at Feldmann Imports and it was a great experience. After a nice leisurely visit with us, Tom was able to find just the right CPO GLK SUV for our needs. This was nothing at all like the usual high-pressure used car salesmanship we were used to. What a delightful experience and we love our Mercedes vehicle.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

From the time we stopped just to look - to the time several days later when we drove our new GLK home it was easy and pleasant. Of all of the dealerships we visited, and they were all good, Feldmann's was the most enjoyable. Greg was personable, knowledgeable and so easy to talk to - he talked us through the features in the car which was great for me as my current car a 1999 Saab (which I loved but there is a time you have to move on) was not equipped with the current technology, sooo helpful!! I returned the next week for the clear film protection package - the service staff were all very pleasant. The only negative that day was waiting in line at gas station that was close to the dealership to put in $5 worth of gas in the loaner car to bring the tank back full -- next time I will know to fill up at a different station.

Great Service

by from Edina mn |

Outstanding and friendly service - John Pfeiffer is a great advisor and has always saved with a smile -the car is always detailed and cleaned and pricing is fair and discounted.

Feldmann Imports responded to this review

June 25, 2014

Thank you Vic for your business and wonderful review, we really appreciate it!

Great Service at Feldmann!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Great Service at Feldmann! When I went to Feldmann I wasn't sure that I was going to be driving off with a car, but Zac Lovera made my experience so great and rewarding that i indeed drove off with the first new car I'd been willing to buy in 10 years. He was savvy, smart and treated me with quality customer service. I'll be going back for my next vehicle!

Feldmann Imports responded to this review

June 25, 2014

Thank you Darald for your business! We greatly appreciate it!