Feldmann Imports

Used 877-340-1589 Used 877-340-1589
Service 877-968-7716 Service 877-968-7716

EXCEPTIONAL dealership

by from lakeville, MN |

Purchased a new vehicle through Zac, who provided answers to all our car-buying questions in a friendly and energetic manner. He was eager to put us into a new vehicle through his dealership because of their great customer service, large inventory and spotless service department. Go to Feldman and ask for Zac and you will be treated extremely well......before, during and after the sale!

Excellent experience

by from Minneapolis |

My experience at Feldmann was awesome!! I walked in wanting to look at multiple vehicles and Sarah Britney took the time to walk around with me (allowing me to be indecisive) not once rushing the process or pushing for commitment towards a sale! She was knowledgeable and extremely accommodating, and I recommend that everyone ask for her when choosing to do business with Feldmann. Sarah will give you a memorable experience, and I certainly will be working with her again for my next vehicle. P.S. Even the GM contacted me to ensure I was having a pleasant experience, and that demonstrates that customers are important to the business, not just the bottom-line! Good job Joe!

Class Act!!

by from MIAMI |

I walked in Feldmanns last week looking for my next Mercedes, i am moving to Mpls next month and wanted to take a look before i headed back to Miami. As soon as i got out of my rental i met Sarah Britney, she greeted me with a warm handshake and a friendly hello. I advised that i was looking and not ready to buy just yet and she stayed with me for about 20 minutes walking the inventory and also gave me a tour of the dealership. All i can say is WOW most salespeople would have walked away, but not Sarah she treated me like a queen. I look forward to buying my next car with her and will recommend all of my co workers who will be coming to MN to work.

Go with Feldmann Imports

by from Edina, Minnesota |

Feldmann Imports is my go to dealership due to their incredible customer service. They treat me with the utmost respect and my salesperson, Greg Clark, always finds me the best deals possible. I value this organization and will continue to do business with them going forward.

Service Professionals

by from Minneapolis, MN |

People buy and drive cars for many reasons, but they only come back to a dealership for ONE REASON.....their ownership "experience". The Mercedes Benz label and the Feldmann sales team will foster an exciting buying experience, BUT THE SERVICE TEAM WILL KEEP YOU COMING BACK! John Pfeiffer is the consummate Service Team professional. There are 5 Mercedes Benz vehicles in our family, and John Pfeiffer is our trusted agent. He has raised the bar on what we expect in after-the-sale customer care. He is an extremely knowledgable, efficient ambassador for the brand and a trusted advocate for our maintenance needs. John embodies the GOLD STANDARD in customer care and Mercedes Benz customer satisfaction.

John Pfeiffer, service consultant - Great service!

by from Minneapols, MN. |

John Pfeiffer is an exceptional service provider - once again, he "goes the extra mile" to make sure the service on my car is completed to his and my satisfaction. If there is any unforeseen exception, he will invite me to return immediately and he makes it right. He is always pleasant, which I am not always, when I bring my car in for service, and the entire experience, including a wonderful loaner car, when needed, is what brings me back to Feldmann Imports. I want to also commend Jeff Wilson, and Cory - who also provide that extra help whenever it's required.

Happy customer

by from Shakopee Mn |

I recently purchased an 2013 ML 350 from Feldmann. There was some scratches on my vehicle that I was not in love with. They did what they though was the right thing to do, and i couldnt be happier. Treat people as you wish to be treated, thats what I took away from Mike Popp and his crew.

Impressed!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I was very impressed with Ashley's patience and positivity. It is evident she truly cares about her customers and wants them to leave happy and satisfied!

service

by from woodbury,mn |

The service is great. What keeps me bringing my car in for maintence is the exceptional customer service i get from John P..I feel at ease handing my car off. I know he will make sure my car is well taken care by the mechanics.I will always get 100% because of John P.

Excellent service

by from Eden Prairie, MN |

John pfeiffer is always very helpfull. Always greets me with a smile. Will definitely be going to him for my next scheduled maintenence. Love the new dealership!