Brookdale Toyota & Scion

6700 Brooklyn Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55429

Used 763-566-0060

Brookdale Toyota & Scion Highlander Repair Review

by from Maple grove, MN |

Great customer service. Job so far looks great and they kept me informed as to progress along the way.

A Nice Service Experience

by from Brookdale |

No appointments for Oil changes. Friendly reception Friendly professional service. Knowledgable of my service history. Great coffee. Friendly checkout.

Corolla Repair

by from Plymouth MN |

Efficient web site to make the appointment. Knowledgeable service advisor that I know and can rely on. Mechanic detected a problem over and above the reason I originally brought the vehicle in for. Repairs completed promptly and final bill came out as quoted.

Excellence on customer service

by from Saint Paul, MN |

Very friendly peoples, excellence customer service and on time commitment at the Brookdale-Toyota -scion dealership, I would recommend all my Families to go buying car from them at any time.

Great experience - w/sales & service departments!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Salesman Lynn Floyd, with help from Adam ,made it a great buying experience. I was in high anxiety state most of the time, and Lynn dealt very patiently with my about-face decisions. I was prioritizing my needs both internally and verbally, and he remained patient, answering questions and offering options. One day, while I was looking into other car brands, he called me to say a Prius (2007) had come in on a trade, and he wondered if I'd be interested. I at first said, no, then yes, then drove it 3 times. By the third time, I was sold, and then Lynn wowed me by saying the front hood would be totally repainted due to a crease near top. New windshield was put on, too. I bought the vehicle, competitively priced, as quickly as I could and drove it a couple hundred miles for Memorial Day weekend trip -- getting 55 mpg ! Have been very happy with some followup service needed where they solved a couple alignment issues. I've been thrilled with the responsiveness and courtesy of everyone I've encountered there. Great attention to detail and always friendly, supportive service !

nice job

by from BROOKLYN PARK, MN |

was a very pleasant experience and the service is fast and the place is very clean and friendly. would recommend them to anyone.

Completed Details Cleaning

by from Minneapolis, MN |

My last serviced in many years ago were not more satisfying than this one. why? cuz services was done exactly as pointed and as needed to be done. Cou Yang is the advisor who is handling my appointment when i was walk in on May 27, 2014 and bring it my vehicle in on June 2, 2014 evening for service on June 3rd. At the time Cou Yang told me that the price is $169.95 and questioning him if this is included sales tax or not. He says, yes, this is included sales tax, but when the services is completed on June 3rd to pick my vehicle the cashier told me that its $182.00 to be paying for the completed services. I told her that Cou Y. offered the price is not that price, so she will see Cou, but she did not find him, but she go ahead and have that adjusted to me w/o asking him why? There is NO advisor shown or explained to me how the serviced work or how the services done on my vehicle. I kind of feel dissatisfaction on the customer services, but for the vehicle services are very good services as needed. I dont know whoever worked on my vehicle was taking out of my lucky charm rock out of my vehicle, but they found called me so I got it back today June 4 as they promised to call me back on this matter. I would recommend myself to this dealer again if their price is still the same price as today. Otherwise......ect!!!! All the customers outside the drive through are very nice and friendly. All the Advisors never walked to you when you entrance immediately in the area where all the advisor work station even though they are not as busy as they were. I feel like I not welcome to this dealer at all. :(:(:( however, I very like the services not just the cleaning. I always taken my vehicle there for oli changing.

Consistantly great service!

by from Brooklyn Park, MN |

I've never taken my 2009 Camry to any other Toyota dealership for service so I can't compare others to Brookdale Toyota. However, I am so happy with their service and customer care that I will never go anywhere else. They rock!!

Great Customer Service

by from Brooklyn Park, MN |

The technician was very friendly and explained exactly how my service contract worked with my lease.

Great used car purchase experience

by from Maple Grove, MN |

I worked with Kellie Horton at Luther Brookdale and had an excellent buying experience with a used vehicle. I went in with a specific list of what I was looking for and Kellie helped me to find some options to help narrow down the list and we did a few test drives. Once we knew more specifically what we wanted, she had their used car manager begin a search to find a vehicle to meet our requirements. A few weeks later, they found a very nice 2013 Sienna van with low miles and a good price that we just love. We're very satisfied with the entire experience.