Brookdale Toyota & Scion

6700 Brooklyn Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55429

Used 763-566-0060

Wonderful experience

by from Minneapolis MN |

I hadn't purchased a vehicle in ten years and due to an accident, I had to replace my previous SUV. I had never shopped for a vehicle before on the Internet and was very impressed with all the help I received from Lynn Floyd & Emily in answering all the questions I had prior to test driving the 2007 Toyota Highlander. Lynn made the whole purchase very easy & stress free (albeit a little long). I will recommend this car dealership to everyone I know who is in need of a new car. They were just super to work with.

2013 Nissan Altima

by from Robbinsdale,MN |

I had a wonderful experience at Luther Brookdale Toyota, The sales rep was very nice, patient and knowledgeable made my shopping for a car a nice experience. I did have to wait almost 2 hours for the financing portion, but all was forgiven when the finance person was able to get me a really good deal and a lower interest rate on my loan, over all he was on my side and fought for a better deal for me. I was very pleased with my service as a whole. I would recommend Luther Brookdale Toyota to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Fine experience

by from Lake Minnetonka |

I felt like the dealership is fair and honest. Yes, they need to make a profit like any other business, however I did not ever feel like I was being cheated or lied to (like at many other dealerships I have dealt with). Hence I am a 3rd time buyer from them!

5TDBK3EH9CS101087

by from Minneapolis, MN |

This is the 6th vehicle we have purchased at Luther Brookdale Toyota Scion. We have been happy with the entire buying process and the Service Dept.

Crappy service

by from Mineapolis |

Even though I set expectations extremely low when dealing with car dealers over all, I was very disappointed with Luther Toyota after purchasing a used vehicle and buying all the aftermarket sales gimmicks they try to sell with the car. I paid extra to have any paint chips and marks repaired, rust coatings, 3M films, and of course they managed to not fill any of the paint chips, but instead applied expensive 3M film on top of the chipped metal which looks terrible. You could expect that kind of stupidity from a Soviet tractor manufacturer where nobody cares, but from a Toyota dealer, its just shoddy work and lazy techs that also clearly don't care. They sure are good at charging for these services, just not as good as actually doing them. Better not take any car there again. They would probably screw up an oil change as well I expect.

Brookdale Toyota & Scion Highlander Repair Review

by from Maple grove, MN |

Great customer service. Job so far looks great and they kept me informed as to progress along the way.

A Nice Service Experience

by from Brookdale |

No appointments for Oil changes. Friendly reception Friendly professional service. Knowledgable of my service history. Great coffee. Friendly checkout.

Corolla Repair

by from Plymouth MN |

Efficient web site to make the appointment. Knowledgeable service advisor that I know and can rely on. Mechanic detected a problem over and above the reason I originally brought the vehicle in for. Repairs completed promptly and final bill came out as quoted.

Excellence on customer service

by from Saint Paul, MN |

Very friendly peoples, excellence customer service and on time commitment at the Brookdale-Toyota -scion dealership, I would recommend all my Families to go buying car from them at any time.

Great experience - w/sales & service departments!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Salesman Lynn Floyd, with help from Adam ,made it a great buying experience. I was in high anxiety state most of the time, and Lynn dealt very patiently with my about-face decisions. I was prioritizing my needs both internally and verbally, and he remained patient, answering questions and offering options. One day, while I was looking into other car brands, he called me to say a Prius (2007) had come in on a trade, and he wondered if I'd be interested. I at first said, no, then yes, then drove it 3 times. By the third time, I was sold, and then Lynn wowed me by saying the front hood would be totally repainted due to a crease near top. New windshield was put on, too. I bought the vehicle, competitively priced, as quickly as I could and drove it a couple hundred miles for Memorial Day weekend trip -- getting 55 mpg ! Have been very happy with some followup service needed where they solved a couple alignment issues. I've been thrilled with the responsiveness and courtesy of everyone I've encountered there. Great attention to detail and always friendly, supportive service !