Brookdale Toyota & Scion

6700 Brooklyn Blvd, Brooklyn Center, MN 55429

Used 763-566-0060

Marco Bernini should of been running this store.

by from Eden Prairie |

Another dealer will benefit greatly picking up a guy like Marco.

Extremly helpful

by from Robbinsdale, MN |

We recently purchased a 2014 RAV4 from Brookdale Toyota. Brittany Thompson was our salesperson. She was extremely helpful and made our car buying experience the best we have ever had! We also worked with Bob in Financing, and he was also very helpful! Everyone that we dealt with at Brookdale Toyota & Scion were great! Thank you! Dale & Theresa Nerison

Excellent Overall Experience

by from Plymouth, MN |

My car purchase was a fast as possible, entirely painless, and I got exactly what I wanted with no hassle at all.Great folks to work with, and I can't wait for my appointment to get the add-ons I requested, because their service center looks awesome.

surprising success!

by from circle pines, mn |

quite surprised when the rep i was dealing with (john jackson) offered to come to my house with a car for me to test drive AND all the paperwork to get the process started. when i arrived at the dealership it was a quick process to finish signing and driving away with my new ride!

Great experience!

by from Saint Michael, MN |

Tom O'Niel was a pleasure to work with. He made the process very easy and relaxing. The service team addressed any and all of my concerns no matter how small. I would definitely recommend Luther Brookdale Toyota & Scion to anyone!

buying a used "new to me" car

by from brooklyn park, MN |

I was looking for a car, and as a senior citizen, I had a budget to live with. Bill Quaday was great. He took my request and guidelines to heart and found me the perfect vehicle. just what I wanted and in the price range that fit. Thanks Bill. I will recommend this dealership and Bill to everyone i talk to.

Professional and Trustworthy

by from Saint Joseph, MN |

Had a very smooth and professional experience with Lynn Ford and the other team members at Brookdale Toyota during the process of buying a pre-owned, Toyota SUV. Despite living more than 60 miles from the dealership, I plan on getting the vehicle serviced at Brookdale and look forward to working with Service Department staff.

Great Customer Service

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I test drove a similar vehicle at a different dealership the week before I came to Brookdale. Even though I had an appointment, it took the dealership over 15 minutes to locate the vehicle and get it to the correct lot, and the salesperson did not know much about the vehicle (other than he wanted to sell it). I had a very different experience at Brookdale Toyota. The salesperson had the vehicle right outside and warming up when I arrived. He spent a good amount of time going over all of the vehicle's features even before we left the lot, making sure I knew what all of the bells and whistles did. They worked with me on a fair trade-in value, and thoroughly explained all warranty options. Even though I had to head home at the end of the buying process, the salesperson once again asked if he could show me a few more features. They even washed my new truck and filled it with gas before handing over the keys. The customer service was awesome and the staff very friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this dealership!

Wonderful experience

by from Minneapolis MN |

I hadn't purchased a vehicle in ten years and due to an accident, I had to replace my previous SUV. I had never shopped for a vehicle before on the Internet and was very impressed with all the help I received from Lynn Floyd & Emily in answering all the questions I had prior to test driving the 2007 Toyota Highlander. Lynn made the whole purchase very easy & stress free (albeit a little long). I will recommend this car dealership to everyone I know who is in need of a new car. They were just super to work with.

2013 Nissan Altima

by from Robbinsdale,MN |

I had a wonderful experience at Luther Brookdale Toyota, The sales rep was very nice, patient and knowledgeable made my shopping for a car a nice experience. I did have to wait almost 2 hours for the financing portion, but all was forgiven when the finance person was able to get me a really good deal and a lower interest rate on my loan, over all he was on my side and fought for a better deal for me. I was very pleased with my service as a whole. I would recommend Luther Brookdale Toyota to anyone looking for a new or used car.