Elgin Toyota/Scion

1200 Irving Park Road/RT 19, Elgin, IL 60120

New 888-530-6592
Used 888-530-6593
Service 866-443-3140

The car I needed and the right price.

by from Elgin, IL |

My salesman worked to get my monthly payments as close to what I needed. Thank you very much. My new car is great!

Fair prices, great service

by from Elgin Illinois |

They had the best price/value (which was very unexpected), on tires for my Toyota Tundra, in fact, better than any speciality tire store or big box store in the area . The customer service is above and beyond expectations.; fast and friendly.

Terrible buying experience. Stay away!

by from Dundee, IL |

Terrible buying experience. The salesman said, "We play no games here." But that is what they did, one trick after another. Agreed to a price, then raised the price. Agreed to fix something for free, then tried to charge for it. Ended up not fixing what they had promised to fix. Other people told me that they had the same experience with this dealership.

Great Service

by from Elgin, IL |

It was during the holidays and yet I didn't have to wait for long. In fact they went out of their way to take of an additional problem at no charge -- very much appreciated!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Elgin, IL |

Not only did Rudy Rios give me excellent customer service, I watched the way he treated all the customers. He represents Toyota well.

Easy scheduling

by from Elgin, Illinois |

I liked being able to schedule a visit online and the bagels and coffee in the waiting room. The staff were all very nice as well.

service visit to elgin toyota.

by from elgin, illinois |

prompt service, updates on how long would take, pleasant surprise when done earlier than quoted and update on condition of car and needed maintenance in the future

Really good service

by from Elgin, Il |

Staff made an effort to sell what they had in stock but ultimately, they sold me the car I wanted.

An excellent place to buy a Toyota or a Scoin!!!

by from Schaumburg, IL |

I'd like especially thank to Mr. Otavio De Assis (Sales Specialist). Mr. De Assis is an excellent sales person because he honestly "naturally cooperates" (and NOT pushes) the buying process. I used to be a car dealer myself and I can tell - he is very knowledgeable and his intentions are sincere to help the buyer in the process so the overall transaction is clear, easy and without any stress. His friendly personality just adds to positive. Mr. De Assis definitely "shines" at the top in terms of "natural" sales skills - so I'm getting him 6 stars out of 5 for him (***** + *). A special thanks goes also to Mr. Imran Aneesuddin, (Finance Manager) who also did his part in a very informative and professional manner. Relative to other dealerships, my overall experience in Elgin was above my expectations. Great team - great job!!! I'm glad I bought my new Camry at your place and will recommend the same to any of my friends interested in buying a Toyota/Scion going forward.

An excellent place to buy a Toyota or a Scion!!!

by from Schaumburg, IL |