Elgin Toyota/Scion

Used 888-530-6593
Service 866-443-3140

Fast Service, Understanding Personnel, Thorough

by from Barrington, IL |

I needed to get in to have my car checked immediately because I ran over an orange cone and there was fluid leaking under my car. I was scheduled for an appointment for 45 minutes later.

Very good service

by from Batavia, IL |

The service I received was very good. I live in Batavia and pass right by Toyota of St. Charles because I feel I'm treated better and get good service at Elgin Toyota.

Clean and tidy lounge area.

by from Elgin IL |

What I liked most from my experience was the fact that the service advisors all were very friendly. They don't seem to miss a beat. Them seem to have it all together even when its busy.

BOUGHT A RAV 4

by from Elgin, IL |

The dealership worked with me to get the car of my dreams at a great price. They let me take my time deciding and listened to what I said I wanted. Their experience and expertise as well as customer relation skills were more than outstanding. I would definitely buy from them again and have been recommending them to all I know. Thanks Bob and Jose.

We Love Elgin Toyota

by from Elk Grove Village, IL |

We love Elgin Toyota, this is the 4th car that we are buying from Elgin Toyota. Their sales representative are exceptional. On Saturday August 23rd , we bought a Rav4 from Elgin Toyota, and we had the pleasure to work with Otavio De Assis. He was very helpful and very pleasant. When we got there we were almost certain that we will not buy anything since we visited two other Toyota dealerships and the customer service was horrible! Otavio was ready to show us anything we want and was not pushy when we said that we did not like what he saw, as we were walking out the manager came up to us and said that if we are willing to work with them and let them show us another car close to what we want they will work with us a give us a great price! They did what they promised and exceeded out expectations and most importantly we love our car!!! We recommend them to everyone !!!Ask for Otavio when you go there he is one of their top sales representatives! He will find what you are looking for! We are definitely going back to them for our next car purchase!

Great Service

by from Illinois |

I have some walking challenges and your service attendants gladly offered me am arm to help me walk. I really appreciated this.

Elgin Toyota

by from Elgin, IL |

Relaxed atmoshphere. Very fast to make the deal. Took 3 hours to get a lousy deal from Schaumburg Toyota, and 1 hour to get a good deal from Elgin.

East and fast check in with excellent service

by from Elgin, Illinois |

Easy check in at the appointment time and car was ready when the service advisor said it would be ready.

Servicing of Toyota Avalon

by from Elgin, IL. |

I bought my car here and am very happy with the staff. They are always friendly and helpful. I went in for the 15,000 mile maintenance and everything got done in a very timely manner. The estimate on how long I would have to wait for the car was dead on. No surprises.

NO morals!!

by from Knoxville TN |

I?ve never liked sales people. Especially never liked car salesmen. Clearly they have no morals, no conscience...I will never set foot on their lot again........Never......