Morrie's Brooklyn Park Nissan Subaru

7875 Brooklyn Blvd, Brooklyn Park, MN 55445

New 888-549-1567 New 888-549-1567
Used 888-549-1570 Used 888-549-1570
Service 866-664-0039 Service 866-664-0039

Buy Happy with our Best Price First, Pure and Simple.

Service Department is excellent

by from Wayzata, MN |

I drive past a Nissan dealership that is next to my house and go about 20 miles to Morrie's Brooklyn Park Nissan. It is well worth the drive as the service department is excellent both in quality of repair, waiting area and friendly service leads. Anita and Chris in particular have made it a point to know me and are very friendly and professional. We will be getting our next vehicles here and continue to get all service work done here.

Buying Outback with Jayne

by from minneapolis mn. |

It was fun to work with Jayne buying my new car. she was so friendly and so helpful. she understood the pain I was having letting go of my car to trade it in. she helped me through the whole process. overall all the staff were very nice and easy to work with. I love my new outback and plan on driving it for 15 years.

Surprising Experience

by from Brooklyn Center, MN |

The sale and financial department work hard and help push an approval car loan for me. I am sure they will do the same for anyone that is in need of a car and to what fit your needs or within that range. A friendly environment.

Helpful, positive, no stress buying

by from Brooklyn Park, MN |

Ryan Heap was an excellent sales consultant for us. He was kind, understanding of our needs, and reassuring in helping us choose a car. We liked that he took time to build a relationship with us, offered us beverages, and made us feel we were the only customer in the store even though our purchase was not a big expensive car. We appreciated that we were able to have our car maintenance people run a check on the vehicle before our decision to purchase. It gave us peace of mind. We dealt with at least 4 other employees during the time we were doing business and all were courteous, pleasant, and helpful. The employees at Morrie's in Brooklyn Park get an A+ in customer service. Thank you.

Strange experience

by from Rosemount, mn |

I don't know if I just don't work with a dealer enough but I thought they were pushy with the sale. Didn't really understand my concerns. Also get this! I told the sales I needs to use the restroom so I head in there and not 3 minute in he's in the door calling my name. Idk why the hell I couldn't get 5 minutes to do my business in peace!!

Morrie's Brooklyn Park Nissan Subaru responded to this review

August 29, 2015

Ben, we're sorry to hear that your interactions with us came off as pushy. We certainly don't try to act this way, in fact our Buy Happy Promise exists to make the experience anything but pushy.

Buy Happy program rocks!

by from Minneapolis, Minnesota |

I have purchased the last 4 vehicles from a Morries dealership, both used and new. It has been such a great experience, I don't know why I would go somewhere else. I have had salesman watch for the make and model I was looking for and fleet managers look to purchase my desired car. The process did not take ALL DAY. The service has been beyond expectation! I can't imagine not getting the Buy Happy program, it pays for itself in car washes alone! I love the fact I can go to any dealership and get a quick car wash and the service has always been great. I get my service done at the Brooklyn Park Nissan Subaru dealership because Scott Olson provides excellent service. Unlike some service providers I have experienced, who ignore you while they are not helping a customer, or talking on the phone. Scott has always immediately acknowledged my presence. He is very polite, professional, knowledgeable, and takes the time to explain what is wrong, and why, even before a mechanic has looked, he usually knows the problem. He will give advice on how to avoid issues and when to have service to avoid more expensive issues in the future. I never feel like I am being "up sold" and most importantly, I feel like I can trust him and he really does care that the car is in safe working order. I refer everyone to Morries who is looking for a car, or to the Brooklyn Park Subaru for service. It is hard to find a good place you can trust for your car care!

great car buying experience!

by from minneapolis, mn |

I went to Morrie's to test drive a certified, pre-owned Subaru Legacy. This was my first time car shopping without my dad's assistance, so was feeling intimidated. However, their laid-back, not pushy, genuinely helpful salesman, Adam, put me at ease. When it came to credit approval, Tina patiently gave my estimated payments on a variety of scenarios so that I could make an informed decision. It was event that it was a very busy Saturday at the dealership because of the volume of people coming and going, but I never once felt any impatience from staff. The staff here make car buying fun! After all was said and done, I left with a new Subaru Legacy that had a payment much less then I had budgeted for. My reasoning for 4 stars on buying process is just because it took several hours, but I later learned it was because one accountant had been out ill unexpectedly.

Purchasing a 2015 Nissan JUKE Nismo

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Thai Vang and Raiyan hi are serving us the best they can, we're appreciate their service we love the way their service their customer A+++

Great customer service

by from St. Paul, MN |

I went to Morrie's with only a list of things I wanted and/or liked about a car and that was it. Thai Vang (sales consultant) helped me narrow everything down to now my new vehicle *Rogue* that I enjoy riding and love. He was very understanding and knowledgeable about all their vehicles. Overall, their customer service is #1. I would definitely recommend Morrie's Brooklyn Park Nissan Subaru to everyone.

Morrie's helped out military member.

by from Salida, CO |

In July 2014, I purchased an older, high mileage 2001 Toyota Highlander from Morrie's Brooklyn Park Subaru. The vehicle appeared to be in great condition, especially for its age. I was given a long list of repairs that the previous owner had done prior to trading it in, which was all engine-related work. On the test drive, the car was running great and I thought I was getting a pretty good deal. I was living in Wyoming at the time, so the next day, I started the long drive back home. I made it all the way to about 10 miles away from home when the engine suddenly died. I had the car towed to the local mechanic and was devastated to learn that the engine was totally shot and would need to be replaced. At that point I figured I had been swindled and was very upset. I called and talked to the salesman, Bruce, about what had happened, and was later directed to CJ, the used vehicle sales manager. I explained what happened and he was very sympathetic to the situation. It truly seemed that both he and Bruce were genuinely surprised and disappointed at what had happened. I explained that as a member of the military, I didn't have much disposable income, and that I had already spent more than I had planned in purchasing the car. He asked how much the shop was going to charge me to put in a new engine and when I told him, he offered to help me find and install a used engine for much cheaper. I told him that I would prefer to go with a higher quality, re-manufactured engine, since the car was actually for my wife, and I wanted the car to be reliable for the frequent times when I am away from home. He was very understanding and said that he would send me a check for $2000.00 to put toward the new engine, which he did right away. I was very impressed with the way the guys at Morrie's helped us out, as they were not legally obligated to do anything since we bought the car ?AS IS ? NO WARRANTY?. The folks at Morrie's treated us right, and I highly recommend purchasing a used vehicle from them.