Morrie's Brooklyn Park Nissan Subaru

7875 Brooklyn Blvd, Brooklyn Park, MN 55445

New 888-549-1567
Used 888-549-1570
Service 866-664-0039

Buy Happy with our Best Price First, Pure and Simple.

Service Department is excellent

by from Wayzata, MN |

I drive past a Nissan dealership that is next to my house and go about 20 miles to Morrie's Brooklyn Park Nissan. It is well worth the drive as the service department is excellent both in quality of repair, waiting area and friendly service leads. Anita and Chris in particular have made it a point to know me and are very friendly and professional. We will be getting our next vehicles here and continue to get all service work done here.

What great people!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I bought a new Subaru Forester today from Bruce Bowman. To put it simply, I couldn't be happier with the entire buying experience. From start to end Bruce was helpful throughout and the awesome thing was that the other staff were amazing as well! Everyone was friendly and inviting and it really made me feel comfortable. Not only did I get the best deal today but I know I also got the best customer service possible. Thank you Bruce Bowman! And thank you Morries!

Perfect Service!

by from New Brighton |

Wow! I have been to different dealers, and this one is the best! Robert Hawkinson is an amazing salesman who made sure everything went smoothly! I can't say enough about this place or the staff! Always super friendly and supportive! Make this dealership the one you go to!!

Professional Salesmanship!!

by from Coon Rapids, MN |

I highly recommend Bruce as a knowledgeable, informed, and individualized salesman at Morrie's Nissan/ Subaru Brooklyn Park. Not only is he efficient and professional, but he "bends over backwards" to meet the needs of his customers. He made my car buying experience a fun one!

No response?

by from Burnsville, MN |

I can't say if this dealership is any good or not. I called to check on a vehicle. The lady I talked to said she would check on the status and call me back in 10 minutes. Nothing -- no response. Fortunately I called before I decided to drive 35 miles to see the truck. I don't know if it was sold, or what the reason for not calling back was. If it was sold, the polite response would be call back and let me know -- NOT have me waiting hours for them to get their act together. Bottom line -- probably not going shopping there.

Not interested in the customer

by from Andover MN |

We tried to contact Morries several times with e-mails through their website and through Cars.com. All we received were form letters stating that they would get hold of us. They never did get hold of us. We finally went to Whitaker Buick and Chevrolet were we were treated with respect. We bought a vehicle from them. I would not recommend Morries to anyone who appreciates good customer service.

Bad Customer Service

by from Anoka, MN |

I made an appointment to test drive a vehicle but when I got there at the time I was supposed to be there I still had to wait and then when a salesman finally helped me I found out the vehicle I was supposed to test drive was sold. They could have let me know that they sold the vehicle I wanted to test drive, I had no interest in any other vehicle that they had.

buying a car

by from Minneapolis |

long story short!. I found an amazing SUV there, Nissan Murano. I bought it the same day I went there and did all the paper work. I was supposed to take the car home that night but the bank did not get back to us for financing because it was late. So I paid the first payment cash and agreed with the dealership to come the next day to pick up the car and by then we would have gotten a response from the bank. Next day bank approves, I went to the dealership as was agreed upon. That morning even their manager left me a voicemail saying come on over and seal the deal. When I arrived there, they told me there is a problem and that they SOLD THE CAR TO SOMEONE ELSE!!! I was shocked, did not know whether to believe them or not. They made it even worse when they said that it was my fault for not coming earlier and they were rude enough to suggest that I should take a look at their other cars. They had no concern to my time or money given that I live 70 miles away. For a big dealership like this to lack integrity and honesty with its customers it is catastrophic. It was absolutely a terrible experience.

Great, friendly help

by from Brooklyn Park, Mn |

Very helpful and answered even the questions we hadn't thought of.

Great service so far!

by from Owatonna, MN |

I am going there today to look at a couple of vehicles. Elizabeth has continually been in contact with me about cars that come in that are in my price range. I haven't even met her yet and I'm already impressed with the level of service I have received! Best service I have received from a dealership! Thank you! Had to answer "no" below to the question about a purchase because I couldn't leave it blank. I'm hoping the cars work out today and that we are able to purchase one!!

Great customer service & buying exp

by from Spring Lake Park, MN |

Not only was the buying experience of my 2014 Subaru Legacy smooth, I got the car that met my list of needs that I brought with me thanks to Nate Barbein, actually in the Nissen Dealership who walked us across to the Subaru Dealership and sold me the 'wonder car'. I LOVE that car. It is a pleasure to drive. When I was first was first contacted by the service dept I was not sure I wanted to drive the 20 mile round trip to use them. I did make that decision and am glad I did. The quality of service here is excellent, and as a 'little old lady' who has, believe me, the experience of being talked down to in my life because of my gender, it was a pleasant surprise to be treated as a thinking adult. The service performed was always explained and I drove off pleased and in a newly washed car.