O'Reilly-Buick-GMC

Service 877-314-0771

#1 in Sales, #1 in Service and #1 in People

Great Sales & Service Departments

by from Havertown Pa. |

Great product lines and outstanding service. I purchased a 2015 Buick Encore and I am very satisfied with it to date. Dave Crawford was my salesperson and did great job bringing everything together. My previous vehicle had been seviced at O'Reilly's for a few years and I was very pleased with the results.

O'Reilly Dealership

by from Berwyn,PA |

Prior to this car purchase, I had only been using the service department for my Lacrosse. The high quality, customer focused service department (Craig P. is an asset to the O'Reilly dealership) guided my decision to purchase my next car at O'Reilly. The innovative and professional sales persons, especially Dave Hill, aligned the Buick products with my car needs. They diminished the confusion and frustration inherent in car buying. He allowed me ample time and opportunities to test drive a wide range of vehicles, each with differing features. Then he helped me balance the different car features with my needs.

Great Service, Dependable People

by from Newtown Square, PA |

We started going to O'Reilly to service our Denali as we had just moved to PA from Vermont. The Service Department was very helpful and I always felt they were honest about our service needs (requirements). The trust built in the Service Department made me want to give the front of the house a shot as we began to shop for a new Truck. Well, it turns out the front of the house is just as nice / honest and friendly as the back. We worked with Dave Hill and Mark Robinson - who gave us a great deal on both the Trade (our low mileage 2011 Denali) and a new 2015 Yukon Denali XL. Could not be happier.

O'Reilly is the best

by from Collegeville, PA |

They were very helpful in selecting and purchasing the car. I love the GMC terrain vehicles. This is my third car from the O'Reilly Buick GMC. I will not go anywhere else.

Consistently Great Service

by from Philadelphia, PA |

We receive consistently great service from everyone that we come in contact with at O'Reilly. We switched from another line of vehicles a few years ago and never looked back. Not only did we get a better car at a competitive rate, we have received nothing but great service - from leasing to maintenance and everything in between.

Leasing a car in a relaxed atmpsphere

by from willow grove, pa |

We traveled from Willow Grove to O'Reilly Buick after seeing their add in the Philly Inquirer. We knew what vehicle we wanted to lease and hoped that we would be able to work out a deal and drive the car home the same day. As we walked in the front door, Jay Meaney greeted us and made us feel very comfortable with his welcome. We were very upfront with him and told him that we wanted to lease the Buick Encore for 24 months, and we came prepared to hopefully work out the lease. Jay was extremely friendly and professional, and he wanted nothing less than to make us happy. After some candid discussions and assistance from his manager we were able to work out a deal that all were comfortable with, and we drove our new Encore home. Jay has reached out to us to make sure that everything is OK, and to let us know that he and O'Reilly Buick are there for us if we need any assistance. I would highly recommend Jay to family members and friends.

Great buying process

by from Elverson, Pa |

Dave Hill did an excellent job in getting me the car I wanted for the lease parameters I had set. Timely follow up, quick turnaround in getting car, and an easy process when I picked up the car. Ken, the GM, took the time to make sure everything went smoothly, and the Finance Manager was thorough, and made the lease process easy. Highly recommend O'Reilly Buick.

Excellent car buying experience

by from Cherry Hill N.J. |

Salesperson (Jay) was very professional and offered a low pressure friendly car buying experience. Finance Department (Stu) worked to try and find the best rates and offered us a reasonably low price extended warranty option. We love our Diamond Black Regal GS. It gets a lot of attention, in parking lots, and gas stations!

very professional and a great deal....

by from West Chester |

I dealt with Ken Kovack and Dave Crawford, both great guys to buy or lease from. Dave handled all the details of the purchase and did a great job of explaining everything. Thank you guys !

2015 Buick Encore Purchase

by from Broomall, PA |

In January of 2015, I purchased a new Buick Encore. I walked into the dealership with specific requirements of what I wanted, fully anticipating that it might take a while to find my exact car. Instead, my sales consultant started searching and making phone calls, and found the exact car I wanted at another location. We worked through the process, and 2 days later I had my car. This is the 4th car we've bought at O'Reilly, and we will continue to return to this dealership. We've always gotten great customer service, both during the buying process and whenever we've needed to bring our cars in for repairs.

Very satisfying transaction

by from Kennett Square, Pa |

I recently bought a GMC Canyon from this dealership. It was my first experience with this dealership and I was very pleased! No hassle with the price of either the new truck or my trade-in, a fair price both ways. JayMeany was my salesperson and he struck me as a man of high ethics and integrity. I have not experienced a need for service or repair. Everyone I came into contact with at O'Reilly were very pleasant and helpful. I will definitely try them again when I'm in the market and would recommend Jay and this dealership to my own family.