O'Reilly-Buick-GMC

New 866-984-5201
Used 866-984-4745
Service 877-314-0771

#1 in Sales, #1 in Service and #1 in People

Can't have a better car buying experience!

by from Aldan, PA |

Dave made car shopping an enjoyable experience instead of a painful one. He was totally professional yet friendly and pleasant at all times. He took his time and answered all our questions thoroughly and honestly. His knowledge of every aspect of the product was a key factor in helping us make our decision. Also, rather than simply answering our questions, Dave asked us questions too so he could guide us to the vehicle that best fit our needs. We could not be happier with our new vehicle and that is due in no small part to Dave making sure the car we leased was perfect for us.

They just don't care about you

by from Bryn Mawr, PA |

The entire dealership has problems both in service, sales staff and sales management. We leased a 2013 Buick Lacrosse and, fortunately, the car was the only good thing that came out of the "Buick Experience". The salesman misrepresented the Excess Wear feature of the lease saying "Buick doesn't nickel and dime you" for little dings. He never showed us the applicable provision on the lease document nor told us about what really happens when you turn in the car. And what car after 2 years hasn't had a ding from another car door in a parking lot? Then, much to our surprise, before the car is due back you get an end of lease "package" with instructions and with a template with a quarter-sized opening. Anything bigger than the quarter sized opening is chargeable. When I returned the car, and discussed it with the General Sales Manager, he too mislead me saying "if you do get a bill, you can negotiate it". He forgot to tell me whatever balance wasn't paid to the bank (Ally, the successor to GMAC) will appear on your credit reports as an unpaid debt. Stay away from these guys! Find another dealer. Run as fast as you can!

O'Reilly-Buick-GMC responded to this review

February 26, 2015

Unfortunately the dealership is never responsible for the evaluation of a vehicles condition upon return from a leasing period. The return evaluation is done directly by the lending institution. In our leasing process, we review all leasing terms and conditions at the point of sale, our financial officer repeats this process and additional documents are sent to the customer detailing the current lease terms and conditions. We are very thorough with our customers before and after the sale. Our staff is always ready to deliver excellent customer service. At O'Reilly Buick GMC we strive to put our customers first and pride ourselves in our personalized approach with our customers. Like Susan recently wrote: "Outstanding Dealership! This is our third purchase from O'Reilly GMC/Buick. Our experience with every level of the purchase from picking out the vehicle, to financing, going over the final paperwork, to finally taking delivery has been first rate all around.." Susan G. Wayne, PA Thanks to Susan and all of our O'Reilly family of customers for making us #1 in service, #1 in sales and #1 in people!

Darryl Tate is the perfect Car Sales Associate!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

A dealership is only as good as its people, and this is the best dealership in Eastern Pennsylvania. (I've been to three of the Buick dealerships that serve Philadelphia) When I purchased my first Buick 4 years ago, I chose O'Reilly Buick to service my car because of its location. It was a great decision. I was so impressed with the service staff, that I knew I would buy my car from this dealership to support our relationship. It was another great decision! Darryl Tate was my salesman, and I have nothing but praise for the level and quality of service he provided. TOP-NOTCH performance, and professionalism of the highest-standards is what I expect when I'm spending this kind of money, and I was NOT disappointed. Great job O'Reilly Buick for maintaining such an impressive staff, and GREAT job DARRYL TATE for your patience and no-pressure sales while I made this complex decision. I truly appreciate your help.

Excellent Service!

by from West Chester, Pa |

Daryl Tate and Kenny Kovach are the best! Tremendous customer services.

Great experience...good dealership

by from Philadelphia, PA. |

I have purchased so far 2 cars from O'Rielly's and both times I had Darryl Tate as the salesperson.....he is a good knowledgable guy and caring, something a customer looks for....I recommend this dealership along with Darryl & Ken Kovack the General Manager. I love my Buick Regal GS and will certainly be dealing again with them.......my family has also purchased cars & trucks from this dealership and will again.

Great dealership

by from Brookhaven, PA |

Great selection, good price, knowledgeable. Great experience. Strongly recommend. Excellent service area. Sales associate very friendly and worked hard to make the purchase happen. On delivery provided outstanding overview of the vehicle's features and helped setting up Blue-Tooth.

Dave Crawford is the best!

by from Drexel Hill, PA |

Love my new car and Dave, my salesman, was the best. There was no pressure, the price was fair, I felt very respected, and the entire process was easy and pleasant.

O'Reilly-Buick-GMC responded to this review

October 27, 2014

Hey "Kitty" Thank you very much for the great review. Remember don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything. Thanks again!

Review

by from Conshohocken, PA |

I worked with Steve on the lease of my new Terrain. This is the second care I've leased with O'Reilly and Steve Wadlin. Everything has always been great and Steve is so helpful.

Great Experience

by from Philadelphia |

Wonderful experience buying from O'Reilly. Steve Waldin and team worked with me to find the right vehicle for the right price and did it with extraordinary class and professionalism. They really make you feel like part of the family!

Thanks Steve

by from Branchburg, NJ |

As an owner of a 2010 Terrain I was looking to update to a 2014 with minimal hassles or effort. I found the exact car that I wanted 60 miles from home at O'Reilly. I got in contact with Steve and he took care of everything. I got the car I wanted at a better price than I expected with a great trade in price for my 2010 Terrain. No headaches, no drama etc... The details were worked out via phone and text without leaving my office. All I had to do was take the ride over to sign the paperwork and pick up my car. When I arrived everything happened as promised. I was on the road quickly in my new car in less time than it would have taken at my local dealership. I plan to return and see Steve when it's time to update my wife's car.

Dave Crawford at O'Reilly - Excellent Experience

by from Wyndmoor, PA |

I recently bought a Volvo XC90 at O'Reilly, From the start of the process, Dave Crawford was friendly, honest and highly responsive to all of my email and text inquiries after our visit to the dealer. He was also very patient with us as we were examining vehicles at other dealerships. Down the home stretch, Dave and I were communicating via text between 10:30pm-11:30pm on a Thursday night. The guy is a hard worker and very good at what he does. I highly recommend Dave and O'Reilly.