O'Reilly-Buick-GMC

Service 877-314-0771 Service 877-314-0771

#1 in Sales, #1 in Service and #1 in People

Great Sales & Service Departments

by from Havertown Pa. |

Great product lines and outstanding service. I purchased a 2015 Buick Encore and I am very satisfied with it to date. Dave Crawford was my salesperson and did great job bringing everything together. My previous vehicle had been seviced at O'Reilly's for a few years and I was very pleased with the results.

From Roadside Assistance to Repair in Four Hours

by from Newtown Square, PA |

Flawless. There were a couple of cancellations so Andy Quinn called me back to say he could get me in same day. Diagnosed the problem to a faulty battery and replaced under warranty. Entire process from calling Roadside Assistance to jump dead battery --- to Andy replacing battery and having the Denali back - good-as-new -- about four hours. Delighted.

Fantastic!

by from Norristown, PA |

I couldn't be more grateful for the positive experience I had while leasing my new vehicle at O'Reilly. Being a first time lessee, Mark and Steve answered every question I could think of. The dealership was extremely busy that day and I didn't feel rushed in the least bit. I wasn't just a dollar, I was a customer and important. This type of customer service is what will bring me back to lease my next vehicle and also refer others to O'Reilly.

Friendly staff great service

by from Pennsauken nj |

The staff at O'REILLY are the best in the business hands down. Steve Borochaner is very easy to work with. He explains everything to perfection. My deal couldn't have been any easier. Stuart Krechmer Is also fantastic with the paperwork. Very fast, and eplains everything that you put you signature on. Everyone is so welcoming and friendly. I would definitely send anyone to O'REILLY for their next car. Steve even went above and beyond when I ordered different rims for my Sierra, he took a picture, sent it to me and made my day.

Great Experience

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Dave Crawford helped me get a lease on a 2015 Buick Encore, and I could not have had a better experience. He made sure everything went smoothly and seamlessly. I was in and out of there way faster than I expected, and a big part is due to Dave making sure that I was able to get the deal I wanted. Most places try to tell you why you don't qualify for whatever offer is being advertised; Dave was the opposite, he went out of his way to make sure that I did qualify for everything. Love my car, and couldn't be happier.

Honest, friendly and professional

by from Newark, DE |

I have never had such a pleasant, low pressure and respectful car buying experience. I even received a "Welcome to the Family" phone call. I have never received a welcome call from a dealership before. After I signed all the papers David, my sales person, sat down with me in my new car and went over all the features and settings. I never felt rushed or like a number. I will being using O'Reilly's for my maintence and service needs I feel that confident in them as a business and as people. Mark Robinson was recommended to me by a coworker and he was correct in saying that I would be treated fairly and honestly.

Wonderful Experience

by from Eagle, PA |

My husband and I first worked with Dave Hill in understanding all of the models that fit our preferences. We test drove a bunch and Dave kept us in the loop with used cars that matched our criteria. When we were finally ready to buy, Dave Hill was unavailable, so he updated his colleague Dave Crawford. Upon arrival Dave Crawford knew exactly who we were and what we were interested in. After answering all of our questions and concerns and test driving once more, we ended up driving away in a new 2015 GMC Terrain instead of a used one. Dave clearly explained he differences between buying and leasing and helped us find the best deal within our budget. We are extremely happy with our purchase and the wonderful experience we had at O'Reilly Buick GMC. Dave made us feel comfortable, respected, and laughed with us through the entire process. Thank you for a great experience and an awesome new car!

Repeat customer

by from Newtown Square, PA |

I recently purchased my second vehicle from the O'Reilly Dealership. Steve Borochaner was helpful, pleasant and effective in getting me into the right car at the right price. The purchasing experience was one that suited me: professional, cost efficient and easy. I am very happy with my new GMC Arcadia.

Awesome salesman Stress free experience

by from Clifton Heights, PA |

This dealership experience was by far the best I ever had. They don't play games with their customers and are very honest and fair. Steve Borochanner was an excellent salesman who took the time to show us all the options available and how to properly use all the vehicles features. When it came time to talk numbers, Steve thoroughly went through all applicable rebates and incentives. Trust me I knew before we even got there what they all were and he offer them all to us unlike some other shady dealers. I was even able to get equity from my other leased Acadia that we traded. We love our new GMC Acadia SLT 2! I look forward to buying all our future GMC vehicles from this dealership and I would highly recommend them to our family and friends! They took the Stress out of car buying and turned it into a wonderful buying experience! A pleasant surprise considering the other dealerships we dealt with prior to O'Reilly.

Great experience at O'Reilly

by from Coatesville, PA |

I solicited four GMC dealers for information about a new Acadia. O'Reilly by far exceeded the others in terms of responsiveness, cleanliness, friendliness and a simple straight forward buying experience. Jay Meaney was friendly and easy to work with. He was able to get assist steps installed on the Acadia on very short notice before pickup. Great experience!