CarMax Columbus Sawmill

2700 Farmers Drive, Columbus, OH 43235

Used 614-799-6541

Great experience - Columbus, OH

by from Columbus, OH |

Great experience from start to finish! During the test drive, I noticed a noise in one of the front wheels. My salesman (Mike Khurshid) noticed it too. He said he would have their service dept look at it the next day. He called back to say that the tires were mismatched, so they put 4 brand new tires on the car (no additional charge). When he drove it again, the noise was gone. I was just going to pick up the car, but he insisted I drive it again myself to make sure the noise was gone. This was a small sale for CarMax, but everyone there made me feel I was the most important customer they had that day. I left with my new car, and a handful of Mike's business cards to give to friends!

September 18, 2012

Hi there! We are so glad you had a great CarMax experience. We appreciate that you took the time to give us valuable feedback. Enjoy your new car! ~kelsey

2011 Ram 1500

by from Newark, OH |

By far best dealer experience I've ever had with car dealership. Never pushy and was as friendly as you could ever ask for. Two thumbs up!!!

August 7, 2012

Wow - two thumbs?! Thanks for taking the time for writing this rave review! We surely appreciate it. ~bridget

want a job?

by from colmbus,oh |

the salesman was way too enthusiastic about how much he loved carmax, and what a great equal opportunity employer they were and thought I would make a great saleswoman. I was there to look at cars! Couldn't wait to get out of there, and very hesitant to go back.

February 19, 2012

We're sorry you felt this way. We tend to get excited from time to time about working at CarMax. Thanks for your review, we will share your feedback with our Columbus team.

loan options

by from columbus,oh |

did not offer other means of financing more like a rush job to me, seem like he was trying to get me in and out basically this guy was just trying to get his hours in for the day

November 16, 2011

We are so sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience. We will be sure to pass along your review to management at the Columbus, OH store. Thank you for your review.