Enterprise Car Sales - Peoria

(5.0) 2 Reviews

17261 N. 91st Avenue, Peoria, AZ 85382

Great Service, no pressure, very helpful

by from Glendale, AZ |

I sold my car and needed a rental for a short time while searching for a new car. I passed by the Enterprise Sales office and asked if they had any vehicles in which I may be interested. They had one but it was in Tucson so they drove it up to Peoria so I could look at it. It turned out be in excellent condition and the price was reasonable. I looked at it and drove it and ended up buying it. The condition of the car is like new even though it had over 40K miles on it. It was off a corporate lease so only one person used it as far as I know. Kami and Will were very helpful in answering all of our questions about the car and warranties,etc. I would recommend this organization for someone who is not buying a brand new car. They have a wide selection and they have a high standard of quality and what they will sell. Only after passing a thorough inspection will they put it up for sale.

Great service

by from Peoria AZ |

This is the second car in a row we have purchased from enterprise auto sales and we have been pleased both times. We would not buy from any other dealer.