Howard Bentley Buick GMC

4321 US Highway 431 South, Albertville, AL 35950

New 888-468-6068
Used 877-739-9371
Service 877-289-6145

"It's Always Worth the Drive to Howard Bentley, We Save You Money!"

Had a great experience

by from Wetumpka, Al |

Seen a truck on this website and contacted Brian Wheatley. He was very helpful and fast with paper work. The store was in remodel and people very friendly and helpful. I drove almost 150 miles and it was worth the trip. Very happy with the deal.

Wont Return or get with us

by from Guntersville |

I stopped your dealership and ask the lady at the front desk who handles all your advertising and she told me Phil Walker does but she said he was not in. I got his contact information left over 10 messages on his voice mail before I got a call back. Phil finally called me back only after i said I wanted to buy a couple of cars. I have called three times since and left him 3 more voice messages and at least 5 emails. My company is going to have an office in your area and we were looking to buy a couple of cars. Had you called us back or purchased some advertising from us we would have purchased some cars from your dealership. We purchased 2 cars from another dealership who would call us back and also purchased advertising with us. I finally got a call back on my voice mail today.

Service at body shop

by from Arab, Al |

I was absolutely amazed at the speed and quality of the service I received today. It was a pleasure dealing with the personnel. Very, very good.

New Truck Purchase and Trade

by from Huntsville, AL |

Will do all of my future business with this dealer and salesman. Process was quick, efficient, fair and stress-free.

quick and painless

by from Geraldine, AL |

I went to this dealership not knowing if I wanted to buy or not. But, the process went pretty smooth. I was able to take a test drive with no high pressure tactics. When I decided the car was something that I wanted, they processed my information quickly and efficiently. The dealer did a nice job of explaining all the features of the car. So, overall I was very satisfied with the whole experience.

friendly service

by from albertville,al |

George Knotty is a good man. He help me get the deal I was looking without the high pressure salesmanship.

Great buying experience

by from Boaz, AL |

George Knott and the entire staff at Howard Bently always go above and beyond for their customers. We are repeat customers and would not thing of going anywhere else when it comes to purchasing general motors autobmobiles. They are always very professional when it comes to service and have always been on time.

Pleasant Buying Experience

by from Athens, AL |

I enjoyed my experience at Howard Bentley. Chris Anne was great to show me everything about the car I purchased and introduce me to everyone in the facility. The buying process was EASY and hassle free which was great. They gave me exactly what I asked for on my trade as well. Worth the drive!

Very nice transaction

by from Gadsden, AL |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Howard Bentley. Everyone there was so nice. From the Sales Manager to the Finance Manager, everyone was professional and courteous. I would recommend this store to anyone in the market.

Very Satisfied with Purchase

by from Rainbow City, AL |

Dealer has a large inventory. I went there because they had the specific vehicle I was looking for. I had found the same vehicle in Birmingham but could not deal with the dealer there. I had done my homework, and was able to negotiate a good deal with Howard Bentley. We were introduced to all the personnel and found them to be very friendly and eager to maintain a very good service-oriented relationship going forward. Very Satisfied!

Great People

by from Gadsden AL |

Great People to deal with.I will buy from them again in the future!!