Enterprise Car Sales - North Charleston

(3.7) 3 Reviews

8232 Rivers Ave, Charleston, SC 29406

So easy and actually enjoyed car shopping

by from summervile, Sc |

I bought a 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan from them not to long ago. The whole process from start to finish was so easy and kyle made it very enjoyable. He knew a lot about that particular vehicle and made me feel like this was the perfect vehicle for me and it was! I would highly recommend enterprise to anyone who is not looking to be given a run around like I had gotten at some of the other dealers.

Enterprise Car Sales - North Charleston responded to this review

September 5, 2013

Thank you for your review! We're so glad that Kyle was able to help you find the perfect vehicle.

Enterprise lack of follow through

by from Jim Rodgers |

I have had my used pathfinder since mid. Feb. 2012. It is now March 30 & I am not properly registered. They are so nice then they do NOTHING. When you hang up, you think they will take care of the issue. THEY DO NOT. I wanted to transfer a tag off my vehicle I sold. They took the info & said they sent in to register it on the new purchase. Never happened. They only had the one set of keys when I purchased. They said they keep at the original dealer it came from (a second set) in case you don't purchase. They put me off for a month. I hounded them for a month to get a second set. They couldn't find it so they were going to make me a set.....they did. NO REMOTE ENTRY WHICH I ASKED FOR THAT BEFORE I PURCHASED. They cut a key!!! AFTER THE SALE. TOMMY POPE, the salesman was great until we wrote the check. He promised a clicker, the mats were missing, he promised that. Now no tag!!! WILL NOT EVER PURCHASE FROM THEM AGAIN.

Enterprise Car Sales - North Charleston responded to this review

April 10, 2012

Mr. Rodgers, This is Marianne from Enterprise. We're sorry about your experience. We will have a manager contact you shortly to try to resolve this to your satisfaction. You can reach us at csbusdev@erac.com.

So great!

by from Clemson, SC |

Our purchase of a Hyundia, Genesis at the North Charleston store was incredible. No hassle pricing, under BlueBook to begin with, and you set the mileage and price you are interested in and they find your car! We'll do repeat business with these folks...my car has nearly 250k on it.