Enterprise Car Sales - Memphis

(5.0) 2 Reviews

2019 Covington Pike, Memphis, TN 38128

GREAT SERVICE!

by from Hernando, MS |

My experience with Travis Shannon and his team was awesome. Travis was very knowledgeable and patient, and I felt like he guided me through the process in a professional manner. I will refer him to all of my friends and associates if they are ever in need of a new car. Thanks again Travis!

Enterprise Car Sales - Memphis responded to this review

March 8, 2014

CookieM, Thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear Travis was able to guide you through this process.

Worth a look.

by from Memphis, TN |

Excellent service! This is a great place to get a car. I was initially cautious about buying a "rental" car. However, once confirming the car was adequately maintained, in good working order and in great condition I was more comfortable. The folks here really made the experience a good one and was much better than I expected. Conventional car sales are nothing as good as this. My account executive, Travis Hill, was honest, pleasant and customer focused. If you have any reservations about buying from this dealer may I suggest you check them out. If you don't like it you can walk away. Hopefully, you get a great gently used car at a great deal.

Enterprise Car Sales - Memphis responded to this review

February 18, 2014

PB-F1, We're happy to hear Travis was able to help you into a new vehicle. Thanks so much for your review!