Secured Car Brokers

Secured Car Brokers

4339 S State St, Salt Lake City, UT 84107

Used 888-347-6953

Your High-Line Connection

I would recommend to a friend - good dealer

by from Frisco, CO |

I bought a Mercedes 230SLK over the net and had it delivered. I dealt with Eli. He was friendly and responsive. The car is exactly as described. When I couldn't find time to fly out to get it, Eli arranged transport at a reasonable cost. I would do business with this dealer again. I'm very pleased and looking forward to warm days to drive with the top down.

Great service, very personal

by from Lindon, utah |

I was looking for an x5 bmw and found one here. They seriously take care of you and do all they can to give you a good price! They keep to they're word on everything they say. It had been six months and I had a question. Needless to say joe remembered me and everything about the car. They really just take care of you here and I've loved my car

Awesome Dealers to work with

by from Burley, ID |

Joe and Eli were amazing guys to work with. They go above and beyond to help you get your vehicle. Definantly will buy another vehicle from them.

Great Buying Experience

by from Draper, UT |

I found a car I was looking for at Secured Car Brokers. The experience was great. The salesman I worked with was polite and attentive to all of my questions or concerns. He and the owners made the buying experience a breeze. I felt like I got a great price for a great car. Very straight forward. No games. I would recommend them to anyone.