Secured Car Brokers

Secured Car Brokers

4339 S State St, Salt Lake City, UT 84107

Used 888-347-6953

Your High-Line Connection

Excellent product and buying experience!

by from Taylorsville, Utah |

I recently purchased a Jaguar from Secured Auto Brokers. The process was relaxed without high pressure. Mike, the salesman, seemed interested in getting me the car I wanted. Over a two week period, I drove several luxury cars before settling on the Jaguar. It was in mint condition with a carfax immediately available. The price settled on was below book price and the trade-in value for my car was well above the value suggested on internet websites. Secured Auto worked to get me financing at a reasonable rate and with a payment that I could afford. Two days after purchase I received a call indicating that a hose had come in for the car and that the mechanic was ready to install it at my earliest convenience. This is different from other buying experiences where once out of the dealership the car and customer are history. I took the car in and had the hose installed. I am completely satisfied with the vehicle and the total buying experience. I will purchase again from Secured Auto Brokers when the need arises and will recommend the dealership to friends and relatives.

2008 Ford F 350 purchase

by from Helena, MT |

We purchased a 2008 F350 in July from this dealer. The deal had been negotiated over the phone and all we had to do was drive down from Montana and finalize the purchase. We got the truck home and all was well until the time came to register our truck 30 days after purchase. We went into the vehicle registration office here in Montana and they had not received the information from the dealer of our purchase. We called them and found that it had been forgotten to be sent. As a result we could not drive the truck for several days while we waited for the paperwork to be sent and processed here in Montana. The truck started with its problems 45 days after purchase, a leaking radiator triggered us to have to purchase and install a new radiator $650.00 (the extended warranty we purchased through the dealer did not cover the radiator). While frustrating it was not TOO big a deal. Then not less than a week later coolant was once again pouring out a now a blown hose $35.00. We replaced that as well. No sooner than we brought the truck home from the shop the coolant was once again pouring out of the truck. After a full pressure test was administered by the mechanic it was found that the truck had bad head gaskets. As a result of the bad head gaskets it was discovered that the heads were cracked and there are several cracks in them. The truck was sent to the mechanic in September of 2014 due to issues with the warranty company, parts that are impossible to get in a timely fashion and a multitude of problems we finally picked up a working truck on March 6, 2015. Here is the list of all the things that we have had to purchase just to get a working truck in the last six months. We understand that with all used vehicles you take a risk when you purchase them but to be told that it had gone through a thorogh inspection prior to being listed and then end up with close to a $10,000.00 in repairs less than 60 days after purchase is quite upsetting. I have itemized copies of all the repairs completed and the time that the truck has been in the shop for anyone who might need it. Head stud Kit- $555.00 Oil Flush and change with filters-$180.00 EGR Delete Kit- $195.00 Intake exhaust manifold and valve cover-$285.00 Headgaskets- $262.00 Fuel Filters-$56.00 Injector Lines- $208.00 Brake clean, sealant- $90.00 Oil Cooler-$320.00 Clean and check old heads ( warranty company requirement)- $100.00 Waterpump-$165.00 T-stat and gasket-$53.00 Heads- $2,600.00 Coolant 5 gallons- $80.00 Injector Seal Kit- $128.00 re-programing from FORD-$70.00 Labor-$2,405.00 Injector-$335.00 Turbo bolts-$97.00 coolant temperature sensor-$43.00 Fuel banjo nut gaskets-$48.00 water tube front cover-$63.00 Water pump line-$51.00 fuel line-$30.00 Oil feed tube-$180.00 turbo o-ring kit-$30.00 turbo gaskets-$14.00 Injector feed tubes with seals-$336.00 Rocker arm assemblies $665.00 Tuner with EGR DPF delete and EGR tube-$1,276.00

Secured Car Brokers did me right!

by from Eden, Utah |

My wife and I were shopping for a VW Touareg. We stopped at a lot that had one advertised online, didn't like the look of the cars on the lot and didn't like the touareg once we finally found it buried in the back. Down the street we pulled into Secured Car Brokers, immediately we knew we were in the right place, high quality, clean German cars. Landon and Steve really took care of us and went out of their way to satisfy our needs. We ended up with the car we wanted and believe we got a great deal. I would definitely recommend Secured Car Brokers to anyone looking for a quality car

Great service, very personal

by from Lindon, utah |

I was looking for an x5 bmw and found one here. They seriously take care of you and do all they can to give you a good price! They keep to they're word on everything they say. It had been six months and I had a question. Needless to say joe remembered me and everything about the car. They really just take care of you here and I've loved my car

Awesome Dealers to work with

by from Burley, ID |

Joe and Eli were amazing guys to work with. They go above and beyond to help you get your vehicle. Definantly will buy another vehicle from them.

I would recommend to a friend - good dealer

by from Frisco, CO |

I bought a Mercedes 230SLK over the net and had it delivered. I dealt with Eli. He was friendly and responsive. The car is exactly as described. When I couldn't find time to fly out to get it, Eli arranged transport at a reasonable cost. I would do business with this dealer again. I'm very pleased and looking forward to warm days to drive with the top down.

Great Buying Experience

by from Draper, UT |

I found a car I was looking for at Secured Car Brokers. The experience was great. The salesman I worked with was polite and attentive to all of my questions or concerns. He and the owners made the buying experience a breeze. I felt like I got a great price for a great car. Very straight forward. No games. I would recommend them to anyone.