Luther Park Place Motors

2720 Hwy. 52 N., Rochester, MN 55901

New 888-829-3554
Used 888-603-4986
Service 888-433-3659

We service and sell all makes & models!

Excellent people, understanding to your needs.

by from Rochester, MN |

I haven't bought a car since 2001 and that car died in the first part of May. I went to Luther Park Place Motors at 9:00 am with the intention of buying a great car. I only drove one car, a Kia Optima SX, started the process of finance and was on my way home by 11:30 am. Ron Thrune was my salesman and he did an excellent job. The whole process was very easy and really helped my stress level from the previous car passing away. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Great job everyone at Luther. Jeff

Exceeded my Expectations!

by from Clear Lake, Iowa |

I traveled over an hour to have my car serviced and the courtesy shuttle took us to the mall, picked us up quickly to deliver us to the restaurant of our choice and then back to the dealership. The service department gave me a written report of the overall condition of the car and what repairs I can plan for in the future.

Good communication.

by from Osnabrock ND |

I recently was trying to find a vehicle to fit my needs. Spotted one online contacted dealer but vehicle was always spoken for. Good, fast reply and good communication.

Great service

by from Austin, MN |

Recall for 2012 Tiguan fuel pump. Appointment was timely. Very accommodating. Friendly staff. Clean. What more can one ask of a dealer?

2010 Lexus IS 250

by from Minneapolis |

All I can say is, customer service was awesome. Very nice and friendly. Would recommend this to friends.

Low maintenance service

by from lake city, MN |

First time of bringing my car for low maintenance. My mom had a Mayo appointment so since i was in the area it seemed convenient to bring my car to Luther Park Place Motors. My appt. was at 9:15am. I dropped the car off at 5:00AM and was going to pick it up after we were done with my mom's doctoring. They called me at 8:30am letting me know my car was done. I thought "wow" it was done even before my initial appoitment. They also asked if I needed a shuttle and let me know the time of the last pick-up. I didn't end up using the shuttle and was dropped off by my parents. Very happy with the quick service, for going through what they did and for the quality of work.

VW Service

by from Rochester, MN |

Jeff at the VW Service desk was a great pleasure to work with. He was thorough and patient with me. The mechanics worked in a quick fashion and would have had my car back on the road the same day if it weren't for the cost. I passed on getting my car completely fixed at Park Place because of the cost. It's an old car, VW parts are extremely expensive. I opted to purchase after market parts which for me was much more feasible, all things considered. None-the-less, working with Park Place was great!

Kia Soul

by from Rochester, MN |

The only thing I did not like is that the color I wanted was not available in the car I bought despite a search. If the makers of the car advertise the optional colors, then they should have all of those colors of cars available. But the staff were very nice and helpful, they did not pressure me at all.

New 2015 Sorento Purchase

by from Spring Valley, MN |

Great staff, sales persons very knowledgeable. This was the easiest and most pleasant buying expirence I have ever had. I will gladly recommend Park Place Motors!

Service Excellent

by from Red Wing |

Thanks for the car and concern about my new vehicle. Addressing all my concerns for service and making me feel confident in my decision to by a Kia from you.

Maintenance Service

by from Rochester, Mn |

The staff are very service oriented and helpful. I did not buy my Kia Sportage at Luther Park Place. I bought it used from another dealer but Luther Park Place is where I go for vehicle maintenance. They are knowledgeable and are parts experts for my car.