Luther Park Place Motors

2720 Hwy. 52 N., Rochester, MN 55901

New 888-829-3554
Used 888-603-4986
Service 888-433-3659

We service and sell all makes & models!

Excellent people, understanding to your needs.

by from Rochester, MN |

I haven't bought a car since 2001 and that car died in the first part of May. I went to Luther Park Place Motors at 9:00 am with the intention of buying a great car. I only drove one car, a Kia Optima SX, started the process of finance and was on my way home by 11:30 am. Ron Thrune was my salesman and he did an excellent job. The whole process was very easy and really helped my stress level from the previous car passing away. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Great job everyone at Luther. Jeff

Had great service at Park Place Motor Cars

by from Rochester, Mn. |

Joshua took great care of me and my Q5! This was my first service appt for my Q5. I showed up early and he was able to get my car in and out quickly!

Great Service

by from Rochester, MN |

Hassle-free procedure for buying a car and excellent customer service.

They had just what I was looking for

by from Rochester, MN |

I saw this 2012 Kia Sorento online that seemed to have all the right things, low miles, loaded and reasonable price. I went to see it, loved it, and because their asking price already seemed quite reasonable, the deal was done before it actually saw any time on the lot. I'd been looking for any kind of AWD SUV that had a V6 for some time and all the others at this asking price had double the miles and half the options.

Informative Staff, No Hassle Process

by from Rochester, MN |

I recently leased a vehicle through Luther Park Place Motors. I worked with Ron Thrune and found him to be informative and easy to work with. His many years of experience are evident. I appreciated his no pressure approach and his ability to be both straightforward and accommodating. The finance officer with whom I worked was efficient and spent as much time as I needed to review the agreement with me.

Terrific new car purchase experience

by from Mankato MN |

After a terrible experience with my local Kia dealership drove to Rochester out of pure frustration and resolution to find a dealership who would treat me fairly. Couldn't have been happier to make the drive, as the experience was a completely positive experience. Drove away in a brand new Kia Optima and love it!! Great sales people and absolutely no pressure to buy...and they willingly stayed 2 hours past closing time to make sure all the paperwork was signed, I knew about the features of my new vehicle, and was ready to go. Had my choice of vehicles on the lot, whereas my local dealership only offered me one option and highly pressured me to buy that vehicle. Will highly recommend the Rochester Kia dealership to my family or friends but won't ever go back to local dealership.

Great service

by from Oakdale, MN |

I was shopping for a quality used car and was in a position of paying by check so I was ready for a duel. The salesman had the vehicle I was interested in ready to go for a test drive which we had made arrangements for the day before. After a short test drive we agreed on the sticker price which was 2 to 3 thousand less than the metro area dealers and according to Carfax was around 6 or 7 hundred over value. All in all, it was a quick and pleasant experience and have reccomended them to others.

Courteous and Straightforward

by from Lewiston, MN |

We had been looking for a very specific vehicle (a yellow TDI New Beetle) and finally found it here. We live quite a way from the dealership but they were nice enough to hold the vehicle for us to see. Because of the straightforward pricing policy, thorough explanation of the features, and nice relaxed test drive, we were able to quickly decide that it was the perfect vehicle for us and were able to drive it home the same day. All throughout the process we were treated well - all of our questions were answered and all of the staff were very pleasant. Each step of the buying process was explained and was completed with no surprises. It was simply the best car buying experience we have ever had.

Friendly & Curteous

by from Rochester, MN |

This is the 3rd Kia our family has purchased from Park Place Motors in Rochester. The entire staff is friendly & courteous without being pushy. The showroom, offices & service areas are all clean & professional looking. Nothing could have made our experience better.

Efficient, expedient service

by from Rochester, MN |

Park Place installed a trailer hitch package on our new Routan Minivan and repaired a chip in the front windshield. Jeff did an excellent job coordinating the glass repair (which only comes to Rochester on limited days of the week) and the installation of the hitch. He had the van finished within my time frame, we are very pleased with both issues!

Very friendly service

by from Rochester, MN |

I like their services. They made me very comfortable and were really helpful addressing my concerns. The shuttle the drop me at home and picked me up when the car was ready was a plus.