Enterprise Car Sales - Arlington

(4.8) 4 Reviews

1112 East Division Street, Arlington, TX 76011

REPEAT BUYER

by from GRAND PRAIRIE, TX |

I HAVE PURCHASED 6 VEHICLES FROM ENTERPRISE IN ARLINGTON. IF I EVER NEED ANOTHER ONE, GUESS WHAT, I WILL GO TO ENTERPRISE ARLINGTON AGAIN. THE SERVICE IS BEYOUND YOUR EXPECTATIONS. THE PEOPLE ARE WONDERFUL, LEAD BY TRACY WHO IS GREAT. THEY ALWAYS GO THE EXTRA MILE TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. THE PRICES ARE GOOD BUT THE SERVICE IS EXCEPTIONAL. YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY YOU TOOK THE TIME TO VISIT ENTERPRISE. ROBERT MARTIN

Enterprise Car Sales - Arlington responded to this review

April 19, 2013

Hi RM, Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We hope to see you for your 7th car!

Great customer service

by from Dallas, Texas |

The young lady from Hawaii was absolutely amazing....

Enterprise Car Sales - Arlington responded to this review

September 2, 2015

Anna - Enterprise thanks you for your business. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle. Have a great day!

Great deal!

by from Arlington, TX |

Bought my first car from them today (may 12th, 2015). David was of great help. explained all the details and compared my selected models so I could make my decision. no pressure to buy and no gimmicks. although the APR is exorbitant, the fact that they went out of their way to get me approved says a great deal of the service. bought a 2014 chevy sonic and I feel I got a great deal from Enterprise. Would definitely recommend them to people looking to buy certified used vehicles.

Great Customer Care

by from Wichita Falls, TX |

Only gave a four star so the review didn't come off pencil-whipped. My husband and I just bought a 2013 Nissan Altima a couple days ago. Their process was very convenient and easy. They had plenty of options; different sized SUVs and cars on lot. They made looking around easier by helping us narrow our search and going over options. They let us take our time going in, looking inside all the cars, and let us test drive as much as we felt like. Once we decided on the car they gave us a CarFax report, made sure the car was clean and ready to go, and the paperwork was simple and fast. They also went above and beyond by being so nice and personable, welcoming us to the state since we were coming from overseas, and when I had lost my phone while going through the cars, two of them went out of their way to try to help look in all of the cars we looked at and they were nice enough to follow up with us once they found it. I highly recommend this place. No classic car salesmen haggle what-so-ever, their prices were actually reasonable and decent and their customer service was amazing. Our experience with this dealership was great.