Enterprise Car Sales - Mobile

3024 Airport Blvd, Suite A, Mobile, AL 36606

Used 251-633-7601

Car Purchase, January, 2014

by from Brewton, Alabama |

My husband and I recently purchased a vehicle from Enterprise Car Sales. We have always purchased new vehicles, keep them about 4-5 years, and then purchase another new one. However, we had decided to change our strategy; we would purchase a used vehicle, keep it for perhaps the length of the remaining warranty, and then purchase used again. Until we recently needed a rental car, we did not know about the car sales division of Enterprise. We live in a small town about 85 miles north of Mobile, but we do have an Enterprise Car Rental facility, and it was by sheer accident that we learned of the car sales division. We did purchase a 2013 SUV from Enterprise, and we could not be happier; Johnny, Mark, and Brad are three of the nicest individuals with whom to work. Johnny immediately located the vehicle we wanted, called us, and we went down to discuss it, and from there it was just a matter of days until we drove our "new" vehicle home. I am absolutely convinced that this is the ONLY way to purchase vehicles. Save a lot of money in a straightforward, no hassle, and easy experience with the nicest people!!!

January 27, 2014

Laniers, Thanks so much for your review. We're glad to hear the Mobile team was able to find you a great SUV!

my 2014 purchase

by from Mobile, Al |

I have been an enterprise car sales customer since 2004, this year 2014 I have made my third purchase with Jonathan at enterprise. It has always been a great experience , this particular purchase was extra special since i was trying to upgrade to a bigger vehicle just a few week before I deliver my new baby. So , i was very specific to my needs and requirements for my next vehicle. the staff took great care of me making sure I got the price, the size and the quality I wanted. Love the 12 month 12000 mile and the seven day trial, I did purchase the five year key replacement and tire coverage. no hassles and less stress than an ordinary dealer... free car facts with very friendly staff.

January 27, 2014

Beatrice, Thanks so much for your repeat business and this review. We're so happy to hear Jonathan was able to help you find a vehicle to fit your growing needs!

car exchange

by from mobile,al. |

purchased a vehicle ended up having issues they exchanged vehicle with no problem or any extra fees(they have a 7 day buy back garuntee.there is a fee to buy back).very customer oriented.Can honestly say that they did everythig to try and insure our happiness.

December 6, 2011

just looking, Thank you so much for your purchase! We're glad you had a positive experience with us. Marianne from Enterprise Car Sales