Rochester Ford

Service 888-226-8479

Experience the Difference

Rochester Car.com

by from Rochester, MN |

You really don't want my review, someone put brand new tires on and didn't change the stems. All four tires leaked and you knew about it cause I couldn't get it the day I wanted because your people were putting air in them. I have own the car and it's still in the shop cause it doesn't run over 30 days been in shop 25 days. I work with over 1500 employees and I would tell everyone don't ever shop there! So much wasn't revealed, No back brakes at all, the guys said it was low tires. I have pictures. When I called to complain, no one ever called me back. I could go on and on but why?

Good experience

by from Rochester, MN |

We were looking for a newer van. Found what we wanted at Ford. Had a good experience with Justin as our sales person.

August 21, 2014

Thanks Rose. We appreciate the kind words. Stop in anytime.

Rochester Ford Rocks

by from Rochester, MN |

We bought a 2014 f150 Lariat and got the best deal ever. Mr Block was a gentlemen and went to bat for us when it came down to making the deal. In the last 15years I have gone no where else, Thanks for being there for us.

2014F150

by from Dundas, MN |

We just purchased a 2014 F150 Ecoboost and have nothing but great things to say about Rochester Ford. We test drove one back in April of 2014 with Todd Pisarski and he was great. We told him right off the bat we weren't buying one that day yet he took 2 hours with us to test drive and pricing one out. Todd was a superb and thorough salesman answering all questions we had and really made things easy, no pressure whatsoever- none! With this being a great second purchase from their, we will continue to buy from there. Rochester Ford is the best hands down!

great service, clean facilities

by from Rochester, MN |

We just purchased a 2014 Ford Taraus. Our sales person was Paul Adams. He was very helpful and informative throughout the entire purchase. We have returned to Rochester Ford throughout the years and have purchased previous autos from Paul and highly recommended him. The entire process went smoothly and appreciate the information and assistance from all. Thank you.

July 28, 2014

Thanks for the kind review, Janet! Glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. Enjoy your new car.

Great and courteous services by Galen Block/staff

by from Kasson, MN |

Galen Block and the team of staff the helped us throughout the whole buying process was great! Galen went above and beyond in showing and preparing cars for us to look at to buy. The finance guy (sorry forgot the name) did an awesome job of running numbers several times to show us different scenarios to get the best buy! Awesome experience!

July 1, 2014

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience. We look forward to seeing you again at your next oil change! Thanks so much for the kind review!

Great service

by from St..Charles ,Mn |

This is are third vehicle we have bought from Rochester Ford it has been a great experience every time.looking forward to our next purchase.

June 11, 2014

We appreciate your business, Tom! Glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience. Stop by anytime for anything.

New Truck Purchase

by from Rochester, MN |

Our salesman, Bill Shields, was cordial and quite knowledgeable with any inquiries from us. We feel the "Best Price" approach to buying a car is SO NICE--no haggling, no back and forth to the inner office by the sales people. Despite the construction, the beverage bar, lounge, and restrooms were open and accommodating. Overall a positive experience. Kay K.

June 11, 2014

Thanks, Kay! We appreciate the kind words. Sorry about the construction mess :) We'll pass your review on to Bill! Stop by anytime for anything.

Won't go anywhere else!

by from Rochester, mn |

Paul Burt delivers outstanding customer service! He was able to answer all our questions and if he didn't have the answer, he got back to us quickly. Hes very personable, he made us feel like we were talking to an old friend. Hes creative and driven in what he does and is the reason we keep coming back to Rochester Ford. (It helps that he built us a sweet Super Duty too :))

June 2, 2014

He is definitely an artist! Thanks for the great review. Stop in anytime for anything.

Wow! That was easy!

by from Rochester, MN |

Having the inventory on the website with some many photos and best-price pricing helped get me on the lot interested in one car. Then Greg K. helped me select cars above and below what interested me. I knew I was getting a competitive price, and I knew that my satisfaction was the most important thing to Greg. I couldn't ask for anything more in a car buying experience. Highly recommended.

June 2, 2014

Thanks so much for the kind words! Glad to hear that you enjoyed your online and on lot experience :) Stop by anytime for anything.