Enterprise Car Sales - East Hartford

(5.0) 6 Reviews

411 Connecticut Boulevard, East Hartford, CT 06108

wonderful service

by from derby, Ct |

Enterprise cars sales is hands down the best. Keep in mind I looked into several to your dealerships before I chose . I wanted to keep my options open. My dad has bought now 3 cars from Enterprise sales. They all lasted 10 years &up. Even though cars come as is. They gave me new hubcaps an extra rug . On top of everything Anthony drove all the way to Walmart because I told Nadine. I didn't want to drive all the way up to east haven to get a rug and they put it in the car for me. They have called to check up on me after I brought the car. Nadine and Matt stayed after hours for me. They went above and beyond to make me happy. I'm more then impressed. My next car will be from enterprise. Their service is unbelievable how wonderful it is. The people that work there you can tell they love what they do. Yes I have a beautiful car that I could of gotten anywhere but this car I know I'm not throwing out my money and it will last forever.

Wonderful experience!

by from Springfield, Massachusetts |

I had a wonderful experience at the Enterprise in East Hartford. Many dealerships boast that want to get you into a car, but Enterprise will get you into a car, and not the one they want but the one you want. My credit was not the best, however, my dealer Mouy Taing went above and beyond the call of duty. I would recommend everyone to see her. Mouy made my experience at Enterprise the best !

New Car Purchase from Enterprise Car Sales EH,CT.

by from East Hartford, CT. |

Great Experience! Kevin and Bri were wonderful to work with! The car has exceeded out expectations! Why pay thousands more for new, when It's new for about as long as it takes to drive away from the dealership location. Our new van feels just like a brand new car. The extra $10,000. is still in our bank account. Thanks again Enterprise!

January 28, 2014

Mustang Sally & Grampa, We hope you continue loving your like-new van!

Excellent Customer Service!!!!

by from Windsor, CT |

I recently purchased a new vehicle at Enterprise Car Sales of East Hartford and my experience with the entire team has been wonderful. I especially want to thank Brianne, Kevin, Matt, and Dan they all went above and beyond to making the buying process more comfortable for me. The entire team exemplified excellent customer service and provided answers to any questions I had or concerns when purchasing. I strongly recommend anyone in search for a vehicle to go to Enterprise Car Sales of East Hartford. Also for the record, at no time did I feel pressured, misinformed, and my needs weren't being heard. Please understand this is the Best Experience I have had in purchasing a vehicle and I am100% satisfied. Again, special thanks to Brianne and Kevin!!!! I am now a life long customer and feel part of their Enterprise family!

January 28, 2014

Kimberly E., Thanks so much for your review. We're so happy to hear that the E. Hartford team was able to answer all of your questions, and welcome to the Enterprise Family!

Enterprise Sales E. Hartford Connecticut 06108

by from Norwich CT |

I would like to extend a big thanks to Cory, Kevin and Matt G. and especially Dan; who took care of my entire buying process with enterprise sales. The entire team at enterprise sales should be commended for their professionalism and hard work. I can honestly say without a doubt that my buying experience was an excellent and seamless one; these guys catered to my every request without hesitation. I will recommend this location to friends and family in need of a car. The quality of vehicles to choose from match the quality of service I was given! I know that I will be purchasing from the site again when in need of a new car years down the road. Why would I want to go anyplace else? At enterprise sales in E. Hartford I know I will be taken care of! I am in love with my new vehicle! Aisha GB - Norwich CT. 11/4/2013

January 28, 2014

AGB, Thanks so much for your review. We're thrilled to hear you had an excellent car buying experience. Enjoy your new vehicle!

The most professional and problem free experience

by from Granby, CT |

This has been our first experience with Enterprise Car Sales - but it won't be our last. The entire team went out of their way to do and be more professional and assistive as we worked through the car buying process. We love our new truck and in about the first 36 hours we've been several places and enjoyed every minute. Thanks for the experience.

July 5, 2013

Hi deesdoodles, Thanks so much for your review. We're happy to hear the entire Hartford team took great care of you during your purchase. We hope you continue to love your new truck!