Galaxy Auto Place

Galaxy Auto Place

2338 Union Road, West Seneca, NY 14224

Used 866-624-6465

Home of the $1000 Minimum Trade!

Phenomenal, honest, and, caring customer service!!

by from Lancaster, NY |

Prior to visiting Galaxy Auto I inquired purchasing my new vehicle from a local competitor. After speaking with Scott Korczynski from Galaxy Auto the West Seneca branch, I realized that there is no other place I will ever purchase a vehicle from. Scott was not only extremely honest and caring but he never made me feel pressured to buy from him even after spending a decent amount of time with me. On the contrary, the local competitor was extremely unprofessional and down right demeaning when I notified them that I was taking my business elsewhere. Again, I cannot express my gratitude enough to the staff at Galaxy Auto or to Scott. They have treated me like family and I will be a lifetime customer. In addition, I cannot communicate the amazing service I received. I highly suggest this auto dealership if you are in the position of looking for a new vehicle.

Galaxy Auto Place responded to this review

January 15, 2014

Thank you so much Cristin for the wonderful review and welcome to the Galaxy family! We love to hear feedback from our customers and it is always a great feeling to know that our customers are happy with the service they received as well as the vehicle they purchased. It is our mission to be the best and deliver exceptional service each and every time! Thank you for trusting us with your purchase!

best used car dealership in buffalo

by from tonawanda,new york |

My daughter and I both bought cars from galaxy last april. she bought a jeep commander,me a lincoln mkz. first of all,we are very happy with our purchases,but,about a month after we bought them i noticed her jeep made a strange noise while driving,after taking foot off gas. we brought it in and they called me and said the rear end was bad and replaced the rear end,no questions asked,no cost and no games. they did a great job[bob and joe are great mechanics]. then,sometime in july,my daughter noticed the carpet on the passenger side was getting wet when the air cond. was on. we brought it in,and,after 3hrs of work,they realized that a dime had somehow fallen down into the dashboard vents and was lodged in a vacume hose,blocking it from draining. they called me and said,there,s a good chance this was like that when you bought the car so we got it covered,no charge. they fixed it and we haven,t had a problem since. where can you find a car dealership that takes such great care of their customers after the purchase? since buying our cars i have spoken to so many people who have bought cars from galaxy,people i talk to when im at galay for a oil change and one of my neighbors,who bought a car from them 10yrs ago,everyone seems to sing to the same chorus,this is a highly respectable,excellent auto dealership,owned by a great family of people. 1yr. later,my daughter and I are so happy with our cars and they incredible service. these people sell a lot of cars because of their reputation and the selection and quality of cars they have,so they dont have to nickel and dime you after the sale,i dont think there,s a car dealership in buffalo that can come even close to their integrity and unbelievable service and the 2 mechanics treat people like gold when you bring your car in for anything. I highly recommend this dealership and will return when im ready for a new car.

This Galaxies Best Kept Secret .. Not Any More !!!

by from Bflo, NY |

Who would have thought that buying a used car could be an enjoyable experience? The show room was charming, relaxed and welcoming. The staff was honest, friendly and personable, they took time to answer our questions and explain their pricing system and service. There was no sales pressure or game tacticts to buy now or loose this deal. Real honest used car salesmen? ... shut the front door !! I had an out of this world wonderful experience, Adam, Paul. Rich and Dana you guys are awesome, out of this world !! Enjoying the Kia Forte. If anyone is considering buying a car get here quick your out of this world experience is right here on earth. Thanks Galaxy Auto !!

Disappointed

by from Cheektowaga, NY |

I recently purchased an SUV from here and was somewhat disappointed. The salesman that took care of me never even went to look at what I was trading in. He just said, "We'll give you $1000". According to the car fax, there was a recall from GM that was not taken care of. He told me he would take it to a dealer and get it fixed. He told me this twice and it was never taken care of. He also told me the truck would be detailed. It was, but not a very good job on the inside. Also, the rugs were left soaking wet. I deal with the Galaxy Repair Shop on Dick Rd. quite often and would recommend them highly. The dealership on the other hand ?????

Galaxy Auto Place responded to this review

April 6, 2014

Dear Nancy, Thank you for your recent purchase and thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your buying experience, it is most important to each member of our team that all of our customers have a positive buying experience and love their new vehicles! We will be in touch with you today to rectify the issues that you mentioned, we appreciate the opportunity to make things right for you and we are truly grateful for you and your business.

This place is absolutely wonderful

by from Bradford, PA |

I spent a lot of time searching for the car I wanted to get and could not find it in my area. I live in Bradford PA which about an hour and a half away from Galaxy Auto Place. Yesterday I just purchased a car from them and it was my first car purchase ever. Scott and another gentleman (I believe his name was Adam) took care of making sure my questions were answered about the vehicle and they also set me up for a test drive not even after 5 minutes in the door. They are not fake like almost every other car dealer out there. There is absolutely no pressure involved and I was comfortable about it the whole time. I bought the car yesterday and I have to wait until next monday to go back to pick it up, But I am very much looking forward to returning! It will be fully worth the wait and fully worth the drive! Anyone out there that's looking for a new car that is reading this review, Make this your first stop! It might even be your only stop! I was dumb enough to go to another dealer that was just around the corner and all they did was waste an hour of my time. Choose Galaxy Auto Place! You wont be disapointed!!

Great buying experience

by from Cheektowaga, NY |

Just bought a 2007 GMC Envoy from here. Unpressured buying experience. The staff made us feel at ease and ready to help us find a vehicle that met our needs. Quick sales and paperwork turnover, bought truck on Sunday, drove away on Monday. Would definitely buy here again!

Excellent customer service & vehicles

by from West Seneca, NY |

A very special thank you to Scott for making the car buying experience easy. Very helpful and no pressure to buy as with other dealers. Took care of financing with a great rate, getting the SUV ready for purchase and done within a few days. Would definitely recommend this dealership, Scott and the staff to others. A real pleasure doing business with Galaxy and absolutely love our Kia Sportage.

Definitely the place to go

by from Buffalo, NY |

This place was excellent from beginning to end! Scott and Rick are both extremely nice guys and very helpful. It was my first time buying a car, and they made the process as comfortable as possible. They stand by their word, and dont try to push you into an uncomfortable situation. I was able to buy a car from them and have the whole process done in 4 days. They helped me out with every step. This should definitely be a stop on everyone's list when looking for a car.

great service

by from hamburg, ny |

Friendly service - simple process - will be going here again for my next car.

great service

by from west seneca, ny |

Scott and rick were so extremely friendly and helpful! I was a first time buyer and they made the entire process as easy as possible. They were allaround greatand very patient with me. Two thumbs up from this girl! I'm a happy customer!

Smooth transaction

by from Buffalo NY |

Scott & Rick are great people to deal with. No games, no nonsense and they make you feel at home. This is the second vehicle we have purchased in the past 2 years. We looked for a while, got the run around from other dealers but got the vehicle we wanted, since we were not in a hurry. The vehicle was ready when promised,inspected, clean and registered. I have a very busy schedule and it was a pleasure to buy another car here.