Galaxy Auto Place

Galaxy Auto Place

2338 Union Road, West Seneca, NY 14224

Used 866-624-6465

Home of the $1000 Minimum Trade!

"Excellent Dealership" Ask For Randy!"

by from Depew, NY |

My wife and i stopped in to check out the inventory as we were interested in trading in our 04' grand prix for a suv. we quickly found a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee that we loved and decided to go for it. From the start we were welcomed in the lot by randy jacob... what an awesome guy! very friendly and no pressure to buy. you can even test drive alone which is amazing. my wife and i were a little skeptical about being approved since we had a repo 3 years prior and our scores are mid 600's and revolving credit was around 60% utilization. But randy had confidence and made us feel positive and joked around and just made the whole experience great. after being approved he worked hard to get us the best deal and terms that we were satisfied with. and not to mention they are home of the $1000 minimum trade in guarantee. we had no money to spend out of pocket and was able to get the new suv with only a trade in which was great. He even went out of his way to get us bottled water and to get my wife a tissue since she was a little emotional to see our car with sentimental value go! he also made sure all the proper insurance transition was easy. Thanks Randy For Everything. Galaxy Auto Place Is The Place To Go!!! ASK FOR... "RANDY JACOB"

June 16, 2015

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We so appreciate hearing that you had a great experience with Randy and the Galaxy Team. We consider our customers to be like family and we are so glad that you felt welcome and comfortable during your purchase, thank you for your business and welcome to the Galaxy family!

GREAT CARS

by from LACKAWANNA NY 14218 |

I BOUGHT TWO CARS FROM GALAXY.VERY HAPPY WITH BOTH OF THEM.NOW MY DAUGHTER JUST BOUGHT HER FIRST CAR.I WOULDN'T GO ANY WHERE ELSE

Love This Place !

by from West Seneca NY |

Great Deal on 2007 Ford Van . Great Fast Service! ! 10 Stars Adam was the Best Sales Person I have dealt with Ever. Warren And Linda

Highly recommended ... Top notch team... Great car

by from Cheektowaga, NY |

I recently purchased my SUV from Galaxy after finding one that fit my needs, and dealt with both Scott and Adam, the entire experience was nothing short of fantastic and painless from walking in the door to driving my car off the lot. The car was detailed and spotless when I picked it up.Scott and Adam were very accommodating and there was never a sense of high pressure that I've experienced so many times before looking for a car at other dealers. I will definitely recommend these guys to anyone looking for a vehicle, and it will be the first place I stop at when I'll need my next vehicle. Thank you guys.

You can trust Galaxy!

by from Williamsville, NY |

I have all my car repairs and maintenance done at Galaxy. They are always honest and trustworthy. I recently bought a car from Galaxy and the whole experience was fast and professional. I got a great deal and a great car. I have always purchased all my trucks, vans and cars from Galaxy and every time it is the same. Friendly salesman, warm atmosphere and a no pressure approach. They really want you to be happy with your purchase. Thank you Rick and Dana for working so hard to create a wonderful dealership for your customers.

Great Experience!

by from East Amherst, New York |

My husband and I just bought a 2013 Passat from Galaxy. The car was just what we wanted. The buying experience was quick and easy. Scott, our salesman had everything ready for us. We have previously purchased cars for both our children from Galaxy and Scott made those first time buys memorable and fun for them just as he did for us. When we picked up the car, Adam, another saleman, again made everything easy and enjoyable. He was very professional, patient and helpful. The car was beautifully detailed and it was obvious great care was taken. Everyone at Galaxy was happy for us and it truly felt like family. We will be purchsing again from Galaxy as soon as my husband is ready to buy another truck.

Sells only Top Quality Vehicles

by from Kenmore, NY 14217 |

We've purchased two vehicles from this facility and we've been very satisfied both times & we'll deal with Scott K. again, if we should find ourselves in need of another vehicle down the road; hopefully not for a long time.

First car with ease!

by from Buffalo, NY |

My mom and I went on an adventure to find myself a used car. This would be my first car ever and I didn't want to spend too much or anything and needed it to be reliable. I searched high and low and went to a few dealerships but I felt that the cheaper the car the worse iff they were. I stopped into this place (recommended by a friend) and immediately felt comfortable and not pressured, like other dealerships made me feel. I fell in love with a 2010 Mazda3 and test drove that one and another car. Right then I was sold, that was gonna be my car! It was in great shape and ran smooth and had little miles on it and in my price range. I asked about the car and the only issue was the front bumper. It had a bit of a deformity and they offered to fix it, no charge. The dealer I spoke to was very easy going and extremely helpful. Again I did not feel pressured buying the car, he was very friendly and welcoming. I decided to get the car and we started the process. He made it so easy for me and very stress free too! Having bad credit I was unsure of how I would be financed or how much the interest rate would be but I was approved with a credit union and had very low interest rate which really made me happy. All around I think this place made it very possible to own a car. I would definitely recommend this place to a friend that's looking to buy a car. They have great prices for reliable used cars, in great condition! Thanks a lot guys!!

Great customer service

by from Alden, ny |

My wife and I stopped in on a Friday about 20 minutes before closing. We met with Adam and he never made us fell rushed. He took his time with us, let us take a test drive and drew up the contract. We kept apologizing to him for keeping him but he was so pleasant and kept reassuring us it was no problem. He got us the best deal and made us feel very comfortable. It was a pleasure working with him.

Jeep repair via Galaxy warrant

by from West seneca |

The repair shop was excellent,fast friendly an helpful,same with the purchasing procedure,I am so far very impressed with Galaxy an as of now plan on buying my next car there for sure

June 25, 2015

Dan, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our Repair Shop and are thrilled to hear that you may be a future Dealer customer as well! Thank you for your business, we look forward to continuing to serve your vehicles auto repair needs.

Excellent Service and Experience

by from West Seneca,NY |

This is the 3rd car we purchased from Galaxy Auto and will definitely be back when its time for the next one. Our salesman, Adam Dennee, made the process very easy and it was a great experience. I would recommend Galaxy to anyone who is in the market to buy a car.

June 16, 2015

Thank you so much for your recent purchase Mark and for being such a loyal customer, we so appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to serve you in the future! We are so glad that Adam made the buying process simple and transparent, that is the cornerstone of the foundation that our company is built on and we are driven to deliver to our customers. Thank you again for your business!