Galaxy Auto Place

2338 Union Road, West Seneca, NY 14224

Used 866-624-6465 Used 866-624-6465

Home of the $1000 Minimum Trade!

honest and no gimmicky salesman

by from Buffalo, ny |

Scott is an honest guy. That is a rarity these days when buying a car. I have purchased two vehicles from this dealership.

February 3, 2016

Mike, we really appreciate your kind words and for choosing us again to make your car purchase. Our entire Team is committed to delivering an honest, hassle free sales experience, we are celebrating 20 years in business in 2016 and this is the foundation we have built on from the beginning. Thank you again for your business and for taking the time to share your experience!

Great Dealership

by from Cheektowaga, NY |

I have been to a few dealerships and Galaxy Auto is the best! I found the car that I wanted in November 2015. Joe worked with me so that I would be a satisfied customer, and YES I am a satisfied customer. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who needs great service and a reliable used car!

February 8, 2016

Thank you so much Claudette for taking the time to write a review about your buying experience, we really appreciate it! We are so happy to hear that Joe helped you found a car that would work for you, we are committed to keeping the buying process simple and making our customers happy! Thank you for your business, we look forward to working with you in the future!

Excellent sales and service!

by from Buffalo ny |

My good friend of mine told me about galaxy and he had good reviews from it. So I knew my next car would be at Galaxy! Joe gullo was a great help for me. He answered all of my questions and let me test drive the vehicles I was interested in. Joe was very friendly! Thanks joe!!!

January 8, 2016

Thank you so much Tom for your kind words, we appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent buying experience. We are so glad that you were happy and enjoyed working with Joe to purchase your vehicle, thank you for your business!

Joseph Gullo was excellent

by from Buffalo, NY |

I couldn't believe how easy it was to buy a car from Galaxy. I found the car I wanted, applied for credit and was contacted by Joe the same day. A short time later I took it for a test drive. It ran great. I took it home a couple days later. The entire process took just FIVE days. Joe was quick to respond to any question and I dealt with him directly at the dealership. The facilities were nice and clean. I would recommend Galaxy to anybody in the market for a vehicle.

January 8, 2016

Chris, we are so happy that you had a great, no haggle buying experience! Joe and our entire Team are committed to delivering excellent service before, during and after the sale. Thank you for your business, we appreciate it!

Good Customer Service

by from Batavia |

Joe and I talked a week prior to me purchasing a vehicle from Galaxy. They received a nice trade in and he didn't forget about me. He sent me an email with a picture of the truck. We worked out a deal and now I'm driving a newer truck. Thanks for the good work sir.

January 8, 2016

Hi Alex, thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for your recent purchase, we really appreciate it! We love what we do and we are so glad that you had a great buying experience, we hope you are enjoying your new truck! Thank you again!

Great Dealership

by from East Aurora, New York |

Just purchased a car through galaxy and I couldn't be happier with it. Absolute no pressure sales, $1000 guaranteed trade in, and great vehicles. It was great working with Joseph Gullo and he made everything black and white for me. Recommend anyone looking for a used car to at least stop by and talk to them.

January 8, 2016

We really appreciate the positive feedback Joe, thank you for choosing Galaxy Auto Place as your dealer, we truly appreciate your business! Delivering an honest, value driven, no pressure, simple buying experience is the foundation of our business. We will be here when you need us down the road, thank you again!

Great dealership, great experience. Friendly staff

by from Buffalo, NY |

Salesman did not 'hound' me nor peek over my shoulder at all times. I ended up purchasing a car from them which came with a fantastic warranty. Every issue was quickly resolved and every question quickly answered. The facilities are gorgeous! I recommend my salesman Adam Dennee, who was very thorough and went above and beyond to find me the perfect car at the perfect price. By FAR the best dealership experience I have had to date.

November 24, 2015

We really appreciate the kind words TMueller, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and for your recent purchase! We love that you mentioned not being "hounded", we are not your typical used car dealership, our Sales Team Members work as consultants to help you find a great car at a great price with no pressure or haggling needed. Thank you again for your business, please let us know if we can be of help in the future!

Great experience

by from West Seneca, NY |

Just bought a vehicle from them. No gimmicks or messing around. The price is the price. Loved how straight forward Scott Korczynski was. The vehicle is great and they fixed everything I asked them to without batting an eye. Just took the vehicle on a road trip and the door panel came dislodged. I brought it back and they fixed it right away at no charge. Excellent service. Overall very happy with the purchase. Will be coming back.

November 25, 2015

Wade, thank you so much for your recent purchase and for taking the time to share your buying and service experience! We are committed to a no hassle, simple buying experience and we are so glad that you put your trust in us for this important purchase. Thank you again for your business, we will be here when you need us down the road.

Great Dealership!!!

by from West Seneca,NY |

We have Bought 3 Cars From Galaxy The First Car Went a little Shaky But after that they Have Been terrific To me and My Wife!! Scott Goes above and beyond to make you happy With your purchase Plus they Get you Financed We had Trouble getting financed But at Galaxy We get approved!! i hope to Keep Dealing with This Quality Dealership And You Get great rates!! Cant Go wrong With Galaxy!!! THANKS TO THE GALAXY TEAM!!!

November 19, 2015

We are honored that you have chosen us for your last 3 vehicle purchases and we will continue to work to keep earning your trust and business down the road! Enjoy your new car and thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we appreciate it!

Very friendly. But not very good at detailing cars

by from West Seneca, NY |

Adam was very friendly and professional when I was buying the car. However whoever is in charge of detailing cars did not do a very good job whenever I was picking my vehicle up

November 15, 2015

Thank you for your review Michelle, we are glad you had a good buying experience with Adam, but we are sorry to hear that the detailing of your new vehicle was less than perfect. Our entire Team is committed to delivering an excellent buying experience and while we never like to hear that we did not deliver entirely on that, I want you to know that your feedback will be shared with our Team to review and improve our processes. Please contact me directly at (716)656-8034, ext. 303 so that I can make things right for you today. Thank you for your business. - Dana Bress