Galaxy Auto Place

Galaxy Auto Place

2338 Union Road, West Seneca, NY 14224

Used 866-624-6465

Home of the $1000 Minimum Trade!

"Excellent Dealership" Ask For Randy!"

by from Depew, NY |

My wife and i stopped in to check out the inventory as we were interested in trading in our 04' grand prix for a suv. we quickly found a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee that we loved and decided to go for it. From the start we were welcomed in the lot by randy jacob... what an awesome guy! very friendly and no pressure to buy. you can even test drive alone which is amazing. my wife and i were a little skeptical about being approved since we had a repo 3 years prior and our scores are mid 600's and revolving credit was around 60% utilization. But randy had confidence and made us feel positive and joked around and just made the whole experience great. after being approved he worked hard to get us the best deal and terms that we were satisfied with. and not to mention they are home of the $1000 minimum trade in guarantee. we had no money to spend out of pocket and was able to get the new suv with only a trade in which was great. He even went out of his way to get us bottled water and to get my wife a tissue since she was a little emotional to see our car with sentimental value go! he also made sure all the proper insurance transition was easy. Thanks Randy For Everything. Galaxy Auto Place Is The Place To Go!!! ASK FOR... "RANDY JACOB"

June 16, 2015

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We so appreciate hearing that you had a great experience with Randy and the Galaxy Team. We consider our customers to be like family and we are so glad that you felt welcome and comfortable during your purchase, thank you for your business and welcome to the Galaxy family!

Great customer service

by from Alden, ny |

My wife and I stopped in on a Friday about 20 minutes before closing. We met with Adam and he never made us fell rushed. He took his time with us, let us take a test drive and drew up the contract. We kept apologizing to him for keeping him but he was so pleasant and kept reassuring us it was no problem. He got us the best deal and made us feel very comfortable. It was a pleasure working with him.

Jeep repair via Galaxy warrant

by from West seneca |

The repair shop was excellent,fast friendly an helpful,same with the purchasing procedure,I am so far very impressed with Galaxy an as of now plan on buying my next car there for sure

June 25, 2015

Dan, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our Repair Shop and are thrilled to hear that you may be a future Dealer customer as well! Thank you for your business, we look forward to continuing to serve your vehicles auto repair needs.

Excellent Service and Experience

by from West Seneca,NY |

This is the 3rd car we purchased from Galaxy Auto and will definitely be back when its time for the next one. Our salesman, Adam Dennee, made the process very easy and it was a great experience. I would recommend Galaxy to anyone who is in the market to buy a car.

June 16, 2015

Thank you so much for your recent purchase Mark and for being such a loyal customer, we so appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to serve you in the future! We are so glad that Adam made the buying process simple and transparent, that is the cornerstone of the foundation that our company is built on and we are driven to deliver to our customers. Thank you again for your business!

Great Service

by from Alden, Ny |

I went into the dealership and told them what I wanted and they put me in cars I was looking for within my price range. they let me test drive a couple cars and let me decide and not pressure me into one. Adam was honestly the best dealer I've ever dealt with. he for sure knows his stuff.

June 16, 2015

Thank you for your kind comments! We appreciate hearing about your experience and are happy to hear that Adam was able to help you find a car that works for you. Thank you for your business!

Great place to buy a car

by from Depew,NY |

I recently purchased a car with the help of a great salesman Randy Jacobs, he made this very quick and easy and not painful at all. Great buying experience and the rest of the staff are excellent as well. Would definitly recommend friends and family to purchase from this dealer ship and to work with Randy.

May 20, 2015

Stacylyn, thank you for your recent purchase and for taking the time to share your purchasing experience, we so appreciate your business! Our Team works hard to keep the buying experience simple and enjoyable, we are so thankful for the positive feedback! Thanks again, we look forward to seeing you back for future vehicle maintenance!

Excellent service

by from Buffalo NY |

Galaxy Auto is awesome! I worked with Randy and he was amazing. Very friendly and got to the point. I came in to look at a car and test drove it and loved it. Randy had me approved and in the car by the end of the day. Was a wonderful experience and I will recommend them to everyone I know. They have made a customer out of me.

May 14, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience Andre, and for your business, we really appreciate it and are so happy to hear that you had a great purchasing experience! Thanks again!

Great Sales, Great Selection

by from Lancaster, NY |

We found the perfect car at a great price at Galaxy. Scott was so pleasant to work with, he was honest and did not try to oversell us. Office was clean and modern. We will be repeat customers.

Excellent in every aspect

by from Buffalo, NY |

This is our 2nd purchase in less. Than a year from this dealer. From our sales person Adam to the owner Rick, everyone is friendly, helpful and knowledgable. No hidden games or gimmicks, just the way purchasing a vehicle should be. Easy process, accurate information, and great selection of vehicles. We are customers for life with them and could not be happier. Thanks and keep up the great work.

Great Place to buy a car!

by from West Seneca,NY |

Recently bought a car from them and it was a very pleasant experience! The sales staff are not pushy and are there only when you need them with questions. Before I went there, I did my research on the type of car I wanted, the price and the dealership reputation. They came up as 5 stars in all areas and I can verify that. My car was ready in 1 day and delivered as promised. Would recommend them to anyone. Thanks Adam for making this so easy! So far, absolutely love my car and have the security of knowing they will be there should anything go wrong. Keep doing what you are doing because it works!

Low pressure, great service

by from Buffalo, ny |

Helped me find the perfect car (vw bug) at a reasonable price. A lot to choose from within my budget, no pressure unlike other car dealerships I tried in WNY. Randy Jacob was a huge help!