Galaxy Auto Place

Galaxy Auto Place

2338 Union Road, West Seneca, NY 14224

Used 866-624-6465

Home of the $1000 Minimum Trade!

honest dealer

by from LACKAWANNA , NY |

I BOUGHT A 09 SONOTA .THEY WERE FRIENDLY.THERE WAS NOPUSHY SALES PERSON.I WOULD BUY ANOTHER CAR FROM THEM.A VERY ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE

July 10, 2014

Dennis, thank you for choosing our dealership for your vehicle purchase. We appreciate your business and are excited to have you as part of the Galaxy family!

Great transaction, polite & professional. Will use

by from Buffalo, NY |

This was my best experience ever buying a car. I dealt with Rick Bress, who couldn't have been more helpful and polite. He worked with me to find the car I wanted and was great when it came to the actual buying of the car. I will recommend him to my family and friends when they need a car.

July 10, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to share your buying experience Mark! We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future, thank you for your business!

Geat Service

by from Buffalo, NY |

I recently bought a vehicle from Galaxy and cannot say enough about how great they treat their customers. Rick and Scott were extremely accommodating and patient. They worked with me to find a vehicle that I loved and a loan contract/terms that work comfortably for my financial situation. It?s easy to see that the team takes pride in their business. I plan on having this new vehicle for quite a few years but would gladly return to Galaxy in the future for my next purchase. I have a feeling that their dealership is only going to grow and become more successful in the coming years!

July 10, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write a review Tina! We are committed to keeping the buying process simple and providing a great buying experience for all of our customers. Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle purchase!

Outstanding all around!!!

by from Buffalo, NY |

Without a doubt the best car buying experience you can ever have. No pushy sales tactics, no gimmicks, and no wondering. Great quality cars that are stood behind. The staff from Adam and Scott, all the way to Rick are by far the most honest, professional people you can ever deal with. If you've ever had a bad experience buying a car (as most of us have) , you need to stop here. We can not thank them enough for everything and will just reassure them they have made a long time repeat customer out of us based on our experience. Other dealerships could learn a lot from this crew. Thank you again.

July 10, 2014

Thanks Steve & Holly for taking the time to share your buying experience and for trusting us to handle this important purchase! Welcome to the Galaxy family, we look forward to servicing your vehicle for many years to come!

the right way to sell used cars

by from Buffalo, NY |

My daughter needed a "new" used SUV. The selection was excellent. They have helpful, not high-pressure salesman and best of all, when we had a problem with the trade-in, they patiently waited until we could get it straightened out. GREAT people, would highly recommend.

I will always go here to purchase cars.

by from Cheektowaga, NY |

I was looking for a new car a few weeks ago and decided to stop by this place. I was looking after they had closed, and saw an Eclipse GT for a great price sitting there. Went back the next day and bought it. They said they hadn't checked it out yet because it was something they had just got as a trade-in. They ended up giving me new brakes and rotors, changed the oil, new Goodyear tires, a new rearview mirror (the one that was in there before I bought the car was a crappy small one, they put a much better mirror in), NEW TIMING BELT, detailed the car inside and out, fixed the key fob because the previous owner broke it and put tacky cheetah print tape all over it, fixed the trunk shelf thing (they didn't even tell me they fixed it, but it was definitely broken before), touched up the paint (they also gave me the paint marker), and lubed the door handles because one of them was sticking. My check engine light came on the day after driving it off the lot, dad ran the codes and both catalytic converters were reporting that they were running inefficiently, took it back to the dealership and they cleaned the cats and said to bring it back if the check engine light comes back on and they'll replace them for me. Galaxy has gone absolutely above and beyond to take care of me and my car. Financing was a breeze, the building is clean, modern and comfortable, and there was no pressure at all. 10/10.

Satisfaction

by from Cheektowaga, NY |

I posted a review on April 2nd regarding my disappointment with my buying experience. I was contacted by the dealer and we discussed my review. He asked me to bring the SUV back in so they could rectify the situation. I did and I am happy to say that they went above and beyond what was asked of them. I truly appreciate what they did for me. I absolutely love my SUV and will recommend them to all who ask.

best used car dealership in buffalo

by from tonawanda,new york |

My daughter and I both bought cars from galaxy last april. she bought a jeep commander,me a lincoln mkz. first of all,we are very happy with our purchases,but,about a month after we bought them i noticed her jeep made a strange noise while driving,after taking foot off gas. we brought it in and they called me and said the rear end was bad and replaced the rear end,no questions asked,no cost and no games. they did a great job[bob and joe are great mechanics]. then,sometime in july,my daughter noticed the carpet on the passenger side was getting wet when the air cond. was on. we brought it in,and,after 3hrs of work,they realized that a dime had somehow fallen down into the dashboard vents and was lodged in a vacume hose,blocking it from draining. they called me and said,there,s a good chance this was like that when you bought the car so we got it covered,no charge. they fixed it and we haven,t had a problem since. where can you find a car dealership that takes such great care of their customers after the purchase? since buying our cars i have spoken to so many people who have bought cars from galaxy,people i talk to when im at galay for a oil change and one of my neighbors,who bought a car from them 10yrs ago,everyone seems to sing to the same chorus,this is a highly respectable,excellent auto dealership,owned by a great family of people. 1yr. later,my daughter and I are so happy with our cars and they incredible service. these people sell a lot of cars because of their reputation and the selection and quality of cars they have,so they dont have to nickel and dime you after the sale,i dont think there,s a car dealership in buffalo that can come even close to their integrity and unbelievable service and the 2 mechanics treat people like gold when you bring your car in for anything. I highly recommend this dealership and will return when im ready for a new car.

This Galaxies Best Kept Secret .. Not Any More !!!

by from Bflo, NY |

Who would have thought that buying a used car could be an enjoyable experience? The show room was charming, relaxed and welcoming. The staff was honest, friendly and personable, they took time to answer our questions and explain their pricing system and service. There was no sales pressure or game tacticts to buy now or loose this deal. Real honest used car salesmen? ... shut the front door !! I had an out of this world wonderful experience, Adam, Paul. Rich and Dana you guys are awesome, out of this world !! Enjoying the Kia Forte. If anyone is considering buying a car get here quick your out of this world experience is right here on earth. Thanks Galaxy Auto !!

Disappointed

by from Cheektowaga, NY |

I recently purchased an SUV from here and was somewhat disappointed. The salesman that took care of me never even went to look at what I was trading in. He just said, "We'll give you $1000". According to the car fax, there was a recall from GM that was not taken care of. He told me he would take it to a dealer and get it fixed. He told me this twice and it was never taken care of. He also told me the truck would be detailed. It was, but not a very good job on the inside. Also, the rugs were left soaking wet. I deal with the Galaxy Repair Shop on Dick Rd. quite often and would recommend them highly. The dealership on the other hand ?????

April 6, 2014

Dear Nancy, Thank you for your recent purchase and thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your buying experience, it is most important to each member of our team that all of our customers have a positive buying experience and love their new vehicles! We will be in touch with you today to rectify the issues that you mentioned, we appreciate the opportunity to make things right for you and we are truly grateful for you and your business.