Galaxy Auto Place

Galaxy Auto Place

2338 Union Road, West Seneca, NY 14224

Used 866-624-6465

Home of the $1000 Minimum Trade!

Great Service

by from Alden, Ny |

I went into the dealership and told them what I wanted and they put me in cars I was looking for within my price range. they let me test drive a couple cars and let me decide and not pressure me into one. Adam was honestly the best dealer I've ever dealt with. he for sure knows his stuff.

June 16, 2015

Thank you for your kind comments! We appreciate hearing about your experience and are happy to hear that Adam was able to help you find a car that works for you. Thank you for your business!

Great place to buy a car

by from Depew,NY |

I recently purchased a car with the help of a great salesman Randy Jacobs, he made this very quick and easy and not painful at all. Great buying experience and the rest of the staff are excellent as well. Would definitly recommend friends and family to purchase from this dealer ship and to work with Randy.

May 20, 2015

Stacylyn, thank you for your recent purchase and for taking the time to share your purchasing experience, we so appreciate your business! Our Team works hard to keep the buying experience simple and enjoyable, we are so thankful for the positive feedback! Thanks again, we look forward to seeing you back for future vehicle maintenance!

Excellent service

by from Buffalo NY |

Galaxy Auto is awesome! I worked with Randy and he was amazing. Very friendly and got to the point. I came in to look at a car and test drove it and loved it. Randy had me approved and in the car by the end of the day. Was a wonderful experience and I will recommend them to everyone I know. They have made a customer out of me.

May 14, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience Andre, and for your business, we really appreciate it and are so happy to hear that you had a great purchasing experience! Thanks again!

Great Sales, Great Selection

by from Lancaster, NY |

We found the perfect car at a great price at Galaxy. Scott was so pleasant to work with, he was honest and did not try to oversell us. Office was clean and modern. We will be repeat customers.

Excellent in every aspect

by from Buffalo, NY |

This is our 2nd purchase in less. Than a year from this dealer. From our sales person Adam to the owner Rick, everyone is friendly, helpful and knowledgable. No hidden games or gimmicks, just the way purchasing a vehicle should be. Easy process, accurate information, and great selection of vehicles. We are customers for life with them and could not be happier. Thanks and keep up the great work.

Great Place to buy a car!

by from West Seneca,NY |

Recently bought a car from them and it was a very pleasant experience! The sales staff are not pushy and are there only when you need them with questions. Before I went there, I did my research on the type of car I wanted, the price and the dealership reputation. They came up as 5 stars in all areas and I can verify that. My car was ready in 1 day and delivered as promised. Would recommend them to anyone. Thanks Adam for making this so easy! So far, absolutely love my car and have the security of knowing they will be there should anything go wrong. Keep doing what you are doing because it works!

Low pressure, great service

by from Buffalo, ny |

Helped me find the perfect car (vw bug) at a reasonable price. A lot to choose from within my budget, no pressure unlike other car dealerships I tried in WNY. Randy Jacob was a huge help!

Great service and experience

by from Buffalo |

My Ford Escape was beyond repair, but I loved the vehicle and wanted a newer one. I did my research, and I went to Galaxy as they had two on the website. The next morning I went to test drive one, and everything went so well I purchased it. No problems, no pressure, the price was great and Adam was professional throughout the entire process. I definitely will purchase another vehicle from Galaxy Auto Place in the future.

Great Dealership, Excellent Service

by from Niagara Falls, NY |

I purchased a 2011 Chevy Cruze from Randy at Galaxy Auto. He was very friendly, helpful and not pushy like other car dealerships. He made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process. I would recommend everyone to visit Galaxy Auto Place for buying and trading your car ($1,000 minimum for trade is no gimmick). It was my first and last stop. Thanks Randy !

Second Time Buyer

by from Buffalo, NY |

This is the second time I have purchased a vehicle from Galaxy Auto, I have worked with Scott both times and he is just the best! He knows what he is talking about and is not the typical pushy car salesman. He made me feel like an actual person instead of just a customer and that's so rare in this industry. Forget the big dealerships, I'll stick with Scott!