Galaxy Auto Place

Galaxy Auto Place

2338 Union Road, West Seneca, NY 14224

Used 866-624-6465

Home of the $1000 Minimum Trade!

Disappointed

by from Cheektowaga, NY |

I recently purchased an SUV from here and was somewhat disappointed. The salesman that took care of me never even went to look at what I was trading in. He just said, "We'll give you $1000". According to the car fax, there was a recall from GM that was not taken care of. He told me he would take it to a dealer and get it fixed. He told me this twice and it was never taken care of. He also told me the truck would be detailed. It was, but not a very good job on the inside. Also, the rugs were left soaking wet. I deal with the Galaxy Repair Shop on Dick Rd. quite often and would recommend them highly. The dealership on the other hand ?????

Galaxy Auto Place responded to this review

April 6, 2014

Dear Nancy, Thank you for your recent purchase and thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your buying experience, it is most important to each member of our team that all of our customers have a positive buying experience and love their new vehicles! We will be in touch with you today to rectify the issues that you mentioned, we appreciate the opportunity to make things right for you and we are truly grateful for you and your business.

This place is absolutely wonderful

by from Bradford, PA |

I spent a lot of time searching for the car I wanted to get and could not find it in my area. I live in Bradford PA which about an hour and a half away from Galaxy Auto Place. Yesterday I just purchased a car from them and it was my first car purchase ever. Scott and another gentleman (I believe his name was Adam) took care of making sure my questions were answered about the vehicle and they also set me up for a test drive not even after 5 minutes in the door. They are not fake like almost every other car dealer out there. There is absolutely no pressure involved and I was comfortable about it the whole time. I bought the car yesterday and I have to wait until next monday to go back to pick it up, But I am very much looking forward to returning! It will be fully worth the wait and fully worth the drive! Anyone out there that's looking for a new car that is reading this review, Make this your first stop! It might even be your only stop! I was dumb enough to go to another dealer that was just around the corner and all they did was waste an hour of my time. Choose Galaxy Auto Place! You wont be disapointed!!

Great buying experience

by from Cheektowaga, NY |

Just bought a 2007 GMC Envoy from here. Unpressured buying experience. The staff made us feel at ease and ready to help us find a vehicle that met our needs. Quick sales and paperwork turnover, bought truck on Sunday, drove away on Monday. Would definitely buy here again!

Excellent customer service & vehicles

by from West Seneca, NY |

A very special thank you to Scott for making the car buying experience easy. Very helpful and no pressure to buy as with other dealers. Took care of financing with a great rate, getting the SUV ready for purchase and done within a few days. Would definitely recommend this dealership, Scott and the staff to others. A real pleasure doing business with Galaxy and absolutely love our Kia Sportage.

Definitely the place to go

by from Buffalo, NY |

This place was excellent from beginning to end! Scott and Rick are both extremely nice guys and very helpful. It was my first time buying a car, and they made the process as comfortable as possible. They stand by their word, and dont try to push you into an uncomfortable situation. I was able to buy a car from them and have the whole process done in 4 days. They helped me out with every step. This should definitely be a stop on everyone's list when looking for a car.

great service

by from hamburg, ny |

Friendly service - simple process - will be going here again for my next car.

great service

by from west seneca, ny |

Scott and rick were so extremely friendly and helpful! I was a first time buyer and they made the entire process as easy as possible. They were allaround greatand very patient with me. Two thumbs up from this girl! I'm a happy customer!

Smooth transaction

by from Buffalo NY |

Scott & Rick are great people to deal with. No games, no nonsense and they make you feel at home. This is the second vehicle we have purchased in the past 2 years. We looked for a while, got the run around from other dealers but got the vehicle we wanted, since we were not in a hurry. The vehicle was ready when promised,inspected, clean and registered. I have a very busy schedule and it was a pleasure to buy another car here.

Great Place,Great Deals

by from hamburg |

Galaxy was very helpful and very easy to to deal with a great buying experience.

2011 Honda Pilot EX_L

by from Hilton,N.Y. |

Yesterday we bought a Honda 2011 EX-l Pilot from this dealer ship. We drove from Hilton, New York (outside of Rochester) almost an two hour trip. The Sales manager (Scott Korczynski) talked us through directions when we got lost. When we arrived the car was ready for the test drive. Scott made purchasing the vehicle as pleasant as possible. No high sales pressure. We feel as if we didn't purchase the vehicle we could of left and still have made a friend. Scott arranged the lowest cost financing in a matter of minutes. The whole experience was pleasurable and the girl at the greeting desk was very pleasant also. After searching and visiting many dealerships from Rochester to Batavia, this dealership was the most pleasant to visit. Not only did they make the two hour drive worthwhile but I plan to buy a car in the future for my grandson and I wouldn't even consider going anywhere else. You will not regret making the trip there regardless of the distance.