Galaxy Auto Place

Galaxy Auto Place

2338 Union Road, West Seneca, NY 14224

Used 866-624-6465

Home of the $1000 Minimum Trade!

Fast and easy!

by from Forestville NY |

Was impressed overall by the speed and ease in which they made the car buying process. Great looking dealership and quality cars at very good prices. Would refer friends and family to buy from galaxy auto. Also will be using them for future car purchases.

2004 Cadillac SRX V8

by from West Seneca NY |

From day one they worked with me as I had no credit, though I got denied Initially they did find a creditor who was willing to accept me after I had been with my current employer for 6 months. So i went back after that the time period allotted and reapplied, and i was pre-approved. so next i went out to the lot to pick my car to get me to work and school everyday for the next years (with such a vast array of cars to choose it took me days to decide). I concluded with my 2004 srx with low miles and very clean for a very modest price. I thank Rick and the crew for providing me with the one thing I needed to get ahead, a reliable vehicle. After nearly a year with my car with no major issues its safe to say I am a lifelong customer

Excellent customer service

by from West Seneca, NY |

Everyone at Galaxy Auto was great!!! There was no pressure at all to buy. They all went above and beyond to make my car buying experience a very easy one!!!!!!

Phenomenal, honest, and, caring customer service!!

by from Lancaster, NY |

Prior to visiting Galaxy Auto I inquired purchasing my new vehicle from a local competitor. After speaking with Scott Korczynski from Galaxy Auto the West Seneca branch, I realized that there is no other place I will ever purchase a vehicle from. Scott was not only extremely honest and caring but he never made me feel pressured to buy from him even after spending a decent amount of time with me. On the contrary, the local competitor was extremely unprofessional and down right demeaning when I notified them that I was taking my business elsewhere. Again, I cannot express my gratitude enough to the staff at Galaxy Auto or to Scott. They have treated me like family and I will be a lifetime customer. In addition, I cannot communicate the amazing service I received. I highly suggest this auto dealership if you are in the position of looking for a new vehicle.

Galaxy Auto Place responded to this review

January 15, 2014

Thank you so much Cristin for the wonderful review and welcome to the Galaxy family! We love to hear feedback from our customers and it is always a great feeling to know that our customers are happy with the service they received as well as the vehicle they purchased. It is our mission to be the best and deliver exceptional service each and every time! Thank you for trusting us with your purchase!

Extremely friendly buying experience

by from Buffalo,NY |

Very friendly staff made my buying experience exceptional.

great service

by from cheektowaga, ny |

I talked to both Rick and Scott. They were friendly and not pushy with sales. The process was simple and fast. I am extremely happy with my purchase. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Buffalo, NY |

Nice staff and quick buying process!! They did all the heavy work, all I did was test-drive, say "I want it", and drove home in my new vehicle. If you are in the market for a used vehicle, I cannot recommend them enough!!

Great Service Very Friendly

by from West Seneca NY |

I purchased a 2008 Nissan Xterra extremely satisfied .. About a month later my husband purchased a H3 hummer. We were extremely satisfied with the service .Will recommend to family and friends. Thanks

Great service

by from Williamsville, n.y |

would recommend this dealership to everyone. Not the typical obnoxious car salesmen. There was no pressure to buy anything. Scott Korczynski was great made buy the car very easy. You would not be disappointed going to this dealership.

2010 Chevy Traverse LTZ

by from Oswego, NY |

About a month ago, I found this dealer online and decided to make the 120 mile trip and check it out. It was a good bet. I met Scott Korczynski and he helped seal the deal when I purchased the Traverse. The SUV has been so far, a great vehicle, and Scott helped that happen with a few "extras" he added in to make the sell. Everyone I met at the Dealership was kind, courteous, and respectful.