Galaxy Auto Place

Galaxy Auto Place

2338 Union Road, West Seneca, NY 14224

Used 866-624-6465

Home of the $1000 Minimum Trade!

2010 Chevy Traverse LTZ

by from Oswego, NY |

About a month ago, I found this dealer online and decided to make the 120 mile trip and check it out. It was a good bet. I met Scott Korczynski and he helped seal the deal when I purchased the Traverse. The SUV has been so far, a great vehicle, and Scott helped that happen with a few "extras" he added in to make the sell. Everyone I met at the Dealership was kind, courteous, and respectful.

Owner Rick is amazing!

by from Buffalo, NY |

We are extremely satisfied with the entire experience. It was my first time financing a vehicle through a dealership and I was worried about being ripped off and treated like a number. Rick made the entire process easy. He was humble and I felt he gave me the best deal he could. I was told that the salesmen they were great by someone who had recently purchased so I can say they are consistent. Thank you Rick for making my car dreams come true!

October 7, 2013

Thank you JB for the trust you have placed in our dealership, we love when a new customer experiences the Galaxy difference! We understand that a vehicle purchase is a significant financial expense and it is a priority for us to deliver a great buying experience for our customers. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Galaxy family!

Great Dealer

by from Amherst NY |

I would recommend this dealership to everyone. Not the typical obnoxious car salesmen. No pressure, plain and simple, this is the car, this is the price and a very fair price for my trade-in.

October 7, 2013

Thank you MDW for your purchase and review of our dealership, we greatly appreciate both! We are committed to keeping the sales process simple for our customers. Thank you again for your business!

Quick and easy transaction

by from Buffalo, NY |

They were very accommodating to my needs and made the car purchasing process simple. I would recommend this dealership to a friend.

September 16, 2013

Thank you ML for your recent purchase, we appreciate your business and your feedback. It is great to hear that you found the car buying process simple, the Galaxy Team works hard to provide an exceptional buying experience that is positive for all of our customers. We look forward to serving you in the future, thank you again for your purchase!

Exceptional Customer Service!

by from Buffalo,NY |

A BIG thank you to Galaxy Auto Place. I love my Lexus- Best buying experience I have ever had at any dealership. You guys are AWESOME!

September 12, 2013

Kim, please accept our sincere thanks for your valued business. We appreciate having you as a new customer and look forward to serving you again in the future, we will constantly strive to earn your continued confidence. Thank you!

08 Silverado ext cab 4w

by from cheektowaga n y |

I recently purchased my 08 siverado I was looking at a F 150 and a silverado then the salesmen came out told me that they just got in a silverado but they still had to check the truck over I was intressted in the truck I took the truck for a test drive came back to the dealer ship I explian some prolems with the truck they said that they would go threw the truck I put a deposit on the truck they realy came thru

September 10, 2013

Tim, thank you for your recent purchase of the Silverado. We are so happy to have you as a customer and are glad that we were able to help you find a truck that works for you. Thank you for your business!

great truck!! low price !! Galaxy Auto rocks!

by from Buffalo NY |

The team at galaxy was awesome! I have " less than perfect" credit. Not only did they get me approved, they gave me $1000 for my old van !! I thought I'd have a hard time getting rid of that old junk van... but they gave me $1000 minimum trade in !! I'm loving the new van. Me and the band can now show up to our gigs in style!! Thanks to Scott & Rick for making it so easy & getting me a great vehicle!! Keep up the good work!

September 12, 2013

Jim, we know that there are many dealerships you could have chosen to meet your needs, thank you for entrusting us to do the very best for you and your band!

Friendly. Tidy. Very Easy Going.

by from Gowanda, NY |

I'm currently in the process of buying my first car. I've had the good fortune to discover Galaxy Auto. I had looked for cars online and at dealerships locally. Online the differences between the dealerships may not be apparent, but when I went there to test drive, it was immediately obvious. Other dealerships usually gave the feel of predators hungrily searching for the next sale, but it was not like that here. They are very courteous and not pushy. We arrived 10 minutes before they were closing and still were able to test drive and start paperwork after closing time. I'm convinced that I got a great deal and will definitely recommend them to anyone.

August 17, 2013

We appreciate the confidence you have placed in us and we look forward to providing you with the best possible service into the future. Thank you for your business!

2010 F150 supercrew I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!!

by from Blasdell NY |

WOW Just bought my fourth truck from Galaxy and could not be happier. The truck is outstanding inside and out. My wife is not happy and wants you guys to change your number. LOL Scott and Rick worked with me until we could get to where I needed to be and that was apprieciated. I hope I am set for quite a while but will be back!!!!!!

August 8, 2013

Thank you for the great review Pat, we are thrilled to hear that you LOVE your new truck! Thank you for your loyalty to our company through the years, enjoy that new truck!

These guys know how to treat you right

by from Buffalo, New York |

Picked up a beautiful Jeep Grand Cherokee from Scott at Galaxy. The price on the windshield was fair according to Kelly Blue Book, and there was no haggling. It came with a 60 day warranty and at day 75 the windshield wiper motor died. I called up Scott and he told me to bring it in and they ended up replacing it for me for only the cost of the part. He didn't have to do it but he did. I would buy from Galaxy again.

August 8, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience, we are committed to providing excellent service before, during and after the sale. We are glad you are enjoying your new Jeep, we appreciate your choosing us to purchase your vehicle from, thank you!