Galaxy Auto Place

Galaxy Auto Place

2338 Union Road, West Seneca, NY 14224

Used 866-624-6465

Home of the $1000 Minimum Trade!

Phenomenal, honest, and, caring customer service!!

by from Lancaster, NY |

Prior to visiting Galaxy Auto I inquired purchasing my new vehicle from a local competitor. After speaking with Scott Korczynski from Galaxy Auto the West Seneca branch, I realized that there is no other place I will ever purchase a vehicle from. Scott was not only extremely honest and caring but he never made me feel pressured to buy from him even after spending a decent amount of time with me. On the contrary, the local competitor was extremely unprofessional and down right demeaning when I notified them that I was taking my business elsewhere. Again, I cannot express my gratitude enough to the staff at Galaxy Auto or to Scott. They have treated me like family and I will be a lifetime customer. In addition, I cannot communicate the amazing service I received. I highly suggest this auto dealership if you are in the position of looking for a new vehicle.

January 15, 2014

Thank you so much Cristin for the wonderful review and welcome to the Galaxy family! We love to hear feedback from our customers and it is always a great feeling to know that our customers are happy with the service they received as well as the vehicle they purchased. It is our mission to be the best and deliver exceptional service each and every time! Thank you for trusting us with your purchase!

Extremely friendly buying experience

by from Buffalo,NY |

Very friendly staff made my buying experience exceptional.

great service

by from cheektowaga, ny |

I talked to both Rick and Scott. They were friendly and not pushy with sales. The process was simple and fast. I am extremely happy with my purchase. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Buffalo, NY |

Nice staff and quick buying process!! They did all the heavy work, all I did was test-drive, say "I want it", and drove home in my new vehicle. If you are in the market for a used vehicle, I cannot recommend them enough!!

Great Service Very Friendly

by from West Seneca NY |

I purchased a 2008 Nissan Xterra extremely satisfied .. About a month later my husband purchased a H3 hummer. We were extremely satisfied with the service .Will recommend to family and friends. Thanks

Great service

by from Williamsville, n.y |

would recommend this dealership to everyone. Not the typical obnoxious car salesmen. There was no pressure to buy anything. Scott Korczynski was great made buy the car very easy. You would not be disappointed going to this dealership.

2010 Chevy Traverse LTZ

by from Oswego, NY |

About a month ago, I found this dealer online and decided to make the 120 mile trip and check it out. It was a good bet. I met Scott Korczynski and he helped seal the deal when I purchased the Traverse. The SUV has been so far, a great vehicle, and Scott helped that happen with a few "extras" he added in to make the sell. Everyone I met at the Dealership was kind, courteous, and respectful.

Owner Rick is amazing!

by from Buffalo, NY |

We are extremely satisfied with the entire experience. It was my first time financing a vehicle through a dealership and I was worried about being ripped off and treated like a number. Rick made the entire process easy. He was humble and I felt he gave me the best deal he could. I was told that the salesmen they were great by someone who had recently purchased so I can say they are consistent. Thank you Rick for making my car dreams come true!

October 7, 2013

Thank you JB for the trust you have placed in our dealership, we love when a new customer experiences the Galaxy difference! We understand that a vehicle purchase is a significant financial expense and it is a priority for us to deliver a great buying experience for our customers. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Galaxy family!

Great Dealer

by from Amherst NY |

I would recommend this dealership to everyone. Not the typical obnoxious car salesmen. No pressure, plain and simple, this is the car, this is the price and a very fair price for my trade-in.

October 7, 2013

Thank you MDW for your purchase and review of our dealership, we greatly appreciate both! We are committed to keeping the sales process simple for our customers. Thank you again for your business!

Quick and easy transaction

by from Buffalo, NY |

They were very accommodating to my needs and made the car purchasing process simple. I would recommend this dealership to a friend.

September 16, 2013

Thank you ML for your recent purchase, we appreciate your business and your feedback. It is great to hear that you found the car buying process simple, the Galaxy Team works hard to provide an exceptional buying experience that is positive for all of our customers. We look forward to serving you in the future, thank you again for your purchase!