Galaxy Auto Place

Galaxy Auto Place

2338 Union Road, West Seneca, NY 14224

Used 866-624-6465

Home of the $1000 Minimum Trade!

Definitely the place to go

by from Buffalo, NY |

This place was excellent from beginning to end! Scott and Rick are both extremely nice guys and very helpful. It was my first time buying a car, and they made the process as comfortable as possible. They stand by their word, and dont try to push you into an uncomfortable situation. I was able to buy a car from them and have the whole process done in 4 days. They helped me out with every step. This should definitely be a stop on everyone's list when looking for a car.

great service

by from hamburg, ny |

Friendly service - simple process - will be going here again for my next car.

great service

by from west seneca, ny |

Scott and rick were so extremely friendly and helpful! I was a first time buyer and they made the entire process as easy as possible. They were allaround greatand very patient with me. Two thumbs up from this girl! I'm a happy customer!

Smooth transaction

by from Buffalo NY |

Scott & Rick are great people to deal with. No games, no nonsense and they make you feel at home. This is the second vehicle we have purchased in the past 2 years. We looked for a while, got the run around from other dealers but got the vehicle we wanted, since we were not in a hurry. The vehicle was ready when promised,inspected, clean and registered. I have a very busy schedule and it was a pleasure to buy another car here.

Great Place,Great Deals

by from hamburg |

Galaxy was very helpful and very easy to to deal with a great buying experience.

2011 Honda Pilot EX_L

by from Hilton,N.Y. |

Yesterday we bought a Honda 2011 EX-l Pilot from this dealer ship. We drove from Hilton, New York (outside of Rochester) almost an two hour trip. The Sales manager (Scott Korczynski) talked us through directions when we got lost. When we arrived the car was ready for the test drive. Scott made purchasing the vehicle as pleasant as possible. No high sales pressure. We feel as if we didn't purchase the vehicle we could of left and still have made a friend. Scott arranged the lowest cost financing in a matter of minutes. The whole experience was pleasurable and the girl at the greeting desk was very pleasant also. After searching and visiting many dealerships from Rochester to Batavia, this dealership was the most pleasant to visit. Not only did they make the two hour drive worthwhile but I plan to buy a car in the future for my grandson and I wouldn't even consider going anywhere else. You will not regret making the trip there regardless of the distance.

Fast and easy!

by from Forestville NY |

Was impressed overall by the speed and ease in which they made the car buying process. Great looking dealership and quality cars at very good prices. Would refer friends and family to buy from galaxy auto. Also will be using them for future car purchases.

2004 Cadillac SRX V8

by from West Seneca NY |

From day one they worked with me as I had no credit, though I got denied Initially they did find a creditor who was willing to accept me after I had been with my current employer for 6 months. So i went back after that the time period allotted and reapplied, and i was pre-approved. so next i went out to the lot to pick my car to get me to work and school everyday for the next years (with such a vast array of cars to choose it took me days to decide). I concluded with my 2004 srx with low miles and very clean for a very modest price. I thank Rick and the crew for providing me with the one thing I needed to get ahead, a reliable vehicle. After nearly a year with my car with no major issues its safe to say I am a lifelong customer

Excellent customer service

by from West Seneca, NY |

Everyone at Galaxy Auto was great!!! There was no pressure at all to buy. They all went above and beyond to make my car buying experience a very easy one!!!!!!

Phenomenal, honest, and, caring customer service!!

by from Lancaster, NY |

Prior to visiting Galaxy Auto I inquired purchasing my new vehicle from a local competitor. After speaking with Scott Korczynski from Galaxy Auto the West Seneca branch, I realized that there is no other place I will ever purchase a vehicle from. Scott was not only extremely honest and caring but he never made me feel pressured to buy from him even after spending a decent amount of time with me. On the contrary, the local competitor was extremely unprofessional and down right demeaning when I notified them that I was taking my business elsewhere. Again, I cannot express my gratitude enough to the staff at Galaxy Auto or to Scott. They have treated me like family and I will be a lifetime customer. In addition, I cannot communicate the amazing service I received. I highly suggest this auto dealership if you are in the position of looking for a new vehicle.

Galaxy Auto Place responded to this review

January 15, 2014

Thank you so much Cristin for the wonderful review and welcome to the Galaxy family! We love to hear feedback from our customers and it is always a great feeling to know that our customers are happy with the service they received as well as the vehicle they purchased. It is our mission to be the best and deliver exceptional service each and every time! Thank you for trusting us with your purchase!