Molle Volkswagen

808 W 103rd St, KCMO, MO 64114

Second VW from Molle

by from Overland Park, KS |

Recently purchased a second new VW from Molle, the first being about five years ago. Was fortunate to work with my original salesperson, who recognized me / remembered my name. Overall this was another very positive experience - My salesperson was very knowledgable, friendly and engaging, and the Finance Manger was also very pleasant to deal with. There was no pressure, no pricing nonsense, no financing headaches, no weirdness - just straightforward, efficient and professional. I'm left with the impression they care about me as a customer and aren't just looking to sell a car.

Not sure if this is what the owner expected

by from Overland Park |

Just thought I would inform you folks of my experience today. Oh, can I preface this with the fact that I have owned 12 VW's In my life and purchased 2 vehicles from your business in the last year. As a Christmas gift I purchased my daughter a remote starter for her brand new Jetta which we purchased from your dealership. It was to be installed yesterday from a third party business - and they had trouble reading the chip which is now part of the key. The installer said the housing seemed to be to thick - a valet key would be perfect. So, this morning at 9 am I called Mollie Volkswagen- I am always in a cheerful mood and when your receptionist answered the phone - with a half hearted greeting - I said Good morning! I heard really nothing for about 5 seconds then, she asked who do you want to speak to. Wow. So, I informed her of my situation and all she said was - parts. OK - then parts answered the phone - again cheerfully, I said good morning! No real response other then a name - could have been Steve - I explained the need for a valet key - he said he needed a vin number - I read the number off the white new tag key chain given to us - he said, that means nothing. ? "What is you name" ? I told him of that - he said hold one. I was placed on hold. He did finally come back to inform me that we don't get a valet key for the car? OK - so, I called my daughter and got the number of the installer - he said strange - but, let's try a new key. I called again, same receptionist - she did her Mollie thing - I asked for parts and - I was transferred (she said nothing) just transferred me. Steve in parts answered again - with as much energy as to blow out a candle - I felt like I was interfering with his morning by asking him to get information about obtaining a new key. His first comment was - we need payment in advance. He put me on hold. Came back - the key needs to be paid in advance (again the first thing out of his mouth) it takes 2 to 3 days to get it is 135 bucks and we charge 100 to reprogram. I said wow - thanks. Thought you might want to share this contact with your staff in your new building.

Horrible

by from Overland Park, KS |

I went in for a repair because I smelled gas when the car was shut off, but no leaking. I don't do rodeo stunts, hill hopping, or anything else crazy with the car except drive it in Kansas City traffic as they began to infer later. Nathan Parker is the Service Rep I dealt with. Nathan Parker was crude, rude, disrespectful and right down nasty at every turn. They did a code check and it came up with P0456 and a smoke test, and the only area of trouble they could see was the leaking around the O ring. (His faked notes said O ring, collar, and fuel pump, and that's just one bogus part of this whole nightmare.) O ring would need to be ordered and it would run about $340 but he said he could do better than that and eventually quoted $295 with a coupon. So why would you order just the O ring if the collar and fuel pump really needed to be ordered, too, unless he's lying about the details on the invoice? Nothing was said about any other part having a problem. He estimated that the car would be ready around 2pm on Tuesday, and I told him I could wait a little while and be late for work since I would be getting my car back that day and not have to wait any longer. He told me he would give me the loaner, all I would need to do is sign a paper and be on my way and see them Tuesday. He then didn't come back for a whole other hour. I finally went to the service area. He said he had been busy helping other customers more important than me! Really?! On Tuesday, I called him at 2 pm since he had not called me by that time. His first nasty remark was, "Shouldn't you be at work right now?" It was not said nicely and out of genuine concern, it was said like someone berating their child for not going to sleep on time. I was still nice and said I was willing to wait if the car would be ready soon. He said the car was fighting them getting the collar off because it had seized and that they would try soaking it in lubricants. So therefore, go to work and I would see them Wednesday since I work a late shift. At no time did they say the collar was cracked, the fuel pump was bad, or that the fuel tank was deformed. At no time did I authorize them to "crack the collar" or damage or remove anything else on the car that I would now have to pay for. He called me back on Tuesday evening while I was at work, leaving a voice mail to say that they had to crack the collar to get it off and therefore get a new part and it wouldn't be in on Wednesday but on Thursday. He said in a very nasty tone of voice, "And you can forget about getting your car on Wednesday, too." I could even hear the sneer in his voice over the phone. It reminded me of the Wicked Witch of the West's line, "And your little dog, too!" I then called him from work when I had a break. He said he would have to order a new collar and that I would arrive on Thursday. I told him I would pick the car up on Friday early when they open, then. The price was still confirmed at $295. He then called me at home on Thursday around 2:30 pm to say they weren't able to get the collar on due to the fuel pump being broken and the fuel tank being warped and deformed and it would cost me $2350. I went through the roof! I asked if they didn't see that already when the collar was snapped on Tuesday. He said no. Really? How can you NOT see it? His story on Thursday was now completely different than the chronology. He said he had to order two collars because he thought the one he ordered on Tuesday was wrong. When did THAT happen? Good question!! That's when I went with my son to pick up the car, refusing to have them touch it again. It was towed and repaired elsewhere at no where near the price they quoted. And guess what, the gas tank was NOT deformed! The other place did see where the mechanics had torn up the car to repair it. There was no way simple wear and tear could have done it. The entire Molle complex needs to be out of business, and I hope very soon.

Great first car-buying experience!

by from Lees Summit, MO |

We went into Volkswagen only wanting to test drive the 2013 Passat. We met Ronie within 2 minutes of walking in to the dealership and I was behind the wheel in no time (after we found which car most closely matched what I was looking for). She was very knowledgeable and upon finding that the there wasn't a car on their lot that I wanted, she checked the next truck that was coming in to their dealership to see if there was something there I wanted. They gave me a fantastic price and didn't try to sell me on all the extra options/packages which I really appreciated. The next day, I hit a deer and had to have a statement written from Troy in the finance department to give to my insurance company - they were so great with customer service and even this process was painless! We will be shopping here for our Volkswagens in the future and we highly recommend them & Ronie!

Sign and Drive

by from Overland Park, KS |

I was contacted by David regarding my current lease being up, therefore he put me in contact with Sales Consultant Ronie. Ronie and I set up an appointment and I came in and test drove a few Jettas. I fell in love with one and had to have it. Ronie made the whole process so easy and simple. She was extremely knowledgable about the car in which she went over everything with me. She even told me that I had any further questions to give her a call. Everyone there that I met at the Molle was very friendly. This was my second car from Molle and you better believe I'm going back for a third one. A special thanks to David, Ronie, and Troy!

Amazing Sign and Drive!

by from Overland Park, KS |

David from Molle contacted me as my lease was expiring. He had sales consultant Ronie, a Volkswagen certified master, contact me to schedule an appointment to come in to look at cars. This was my second car purchase from Molle, so I was familiar with the dealership. Ronie made the experience easy and simple in purchasing my new car! She went through all of the awesome gadgets throughout the car. She also stated to contact her anytime for any questions or if I need to schedule my car for its scheduled maintenance. The process was simple, easy, and I'm driving my new car! Thanks again Molle, and a special thanks to David, Ronie and Troy!

Second car from Molle

by from Leawood, KS |

I can't say enough great things about Volkswagen. After leasing a CC 3 years ago, I was nothing but impressed. As my lease was nearing an end, I knew I wanted to get into an SUV. Molle VW made it clear they wanted to keep me in the VW family and put me in a Toureag I absolutely love. I've always had a great experience from sales to service

Love my car

by from Kansas city |

Got a passat had no problem and they madee everything so easy. ronie t took me though the whole c car. Awesome experiance

rock star

by from Kansas City, KS |

Have leased several cars from Ronie at Molle VW they are always thorough fast efficient knowledgeable and professional. They are always willing to find me exactly what I'm looking for in exactly the right price. Their quality service has made me a loyal customer. And will continue to recomment this dealership to ny friends and family.

Awesome Sales staff, great selection!

by from Kansas City, MO |

I've worked with Ronie on multiple car purchases and every time her and the staff at Molle VW are honest and very no-nonsense. Great dealership, great experience!