Tom Wood Nissan

New 866-837-6672
Used 866-305-3441
Service 888-460-9628

The Car You Want, The Way You Want

Quick to respond to my inquiry

by from Indianapolis in |

Good respond time just not real informative kinda pushy to make me come in when I just wanted info.

Bait and switch ?

by from Indiana |

Offered a very good deal followed by "oops! I misunderstood what my manager said the price was". Followed by more haggling. Finally found another car, same features we wanted, agreed to split the difference. When we went to get the checkbook from our car the price magically went up $1K because the manager wouldn't agree to the price the salesman and I agreed to. Classic bait n switch practices and poor business experience.

Tom Wood Nissan responded to this review

July 11, 2014

We're sorry that you were unhappy with your experience at Tom Wood Nissan. Customer service is very important to us, and we strive to make sure that everyone leaves our dealership satisfied with their visit. We understand that there might have been a miscommunication regarding parts of your deal, but please know that our entire sales and management staff work hard to ensure that all aspects of the vehicle selection, pricing, and finance processes are up-front and honest. Again, we're sorry that your experience was unsatisfactory. We will take your feedback and use it to better assist our customers in the future.

Try somewhere else

by from Carmel, Indiana |

If you like doing business where you are quoted one price by the sales person and then at the last moment have the general manager walk in to say he will never sell a car for that price then this is the place for you. It is the old way of selling a car - basically bait and switch - hoping that since you have so much time invested that you write the check out of frustration. We didn't. One more thing - don't give them the keys to your car, they are held hostage so you can't leave.

Tom Wood Nissan responded to this review

April 19, 2014

Hello Dutch, I'm sorry that you had a bad experience with us. Us at Tom Wood Nissan strive ourselves on customer service. That is our number 1 priority. Please let me know if there is anything I can do personally.

Good dealer

by from Indianapolis Indiana |

Spammed my email just because I asked about a car and I only got very minimum info on the cars I inquired about. Kept telling me to come in come in

2013 Nissan Altima Lease

by from Indianapolis, IN |

My salesman for my first ever lease was Jeff Maifert. He was very patient in the process with me as I was in contact with multiple dealerships. I ended up choosing Tom Wood and Jeff because of how quickly he responded to my emails, and the deal they offered was unbelievable. My only complaint would be about the business manager; Patrick. He was very persistent in the signing of all the contracts and the explanations of them all were very quick and misleading. I understand that this is typically the norm within the auto industry, there seems to always be hidden prices/ info, etc.. and I found a gem in Jeff, but Patrick made my overall experience o less satisfactory. Had I been able to work with Jeff the whole time, I would have been more satisfied and I feel the info would have been explained more clear. Overall though, I am EXTREMELY satisfied with my vehicle thus far, and I am so grateful that Jeff helped me in this process to make it as simple as possible.

Good experience

by from Indianapolis, In |

Great service people. Brett was the one I dealt with for an oil change. He then told me that the car needed to be aligned. The alignment machine was not working right so he called me on Monday and set up an appt. for Thurs. at 10. Everything worked well and I was in and out in no time.

Overall good impression and ease of buying.

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Tony Cook met us in the lot and was very helpful and knowledgeable. He was low key and didn't pressure us at all. The buying process was painless and they were flexible in the negotiation. It just happened that there was a SUV there that had everything we were looking for and it was a done deal. Everyone was helpful and polite....it was a good experience.

Delivery

by from Bloomington, IN (Purchased inIndianapolis, IN |

Quick, repsonsible and effective sales, issues and resolutions to my purchase of a Nissan X Terra. Folow-up questions and issues were handled professionally through a staff that that was knowledgable with a "Can Do" spirit. Any and all questions and issues were taken care at the time and a very efficent pace. Best Regards, Britton Luther P.E.

Nissan Ultima 3.5 SV from Tom Wod Nissan in Indy.

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Had a good experience. I knew the car I wanted and the equipment and contacted the dealer via internet. told them I wanted a no Bulls _ _t deal and that I was also shopping other Nissan dealers. The salesman did exactly as I requested, priced the vehicle I wanted and we did the deal. Happy to have new car in garage and the buying process behind me. the dealer was great but the car buying experience can be a pain in the neck. Tere are dealers who play games and conduct business in bad ways. To Wood was NOT one of them. everything was straight up and there were no surprises!!

tsandifer

by from Indianapolis |

Great customer service! Amazing staff....friendly, relatable and patient! Did not feel pressured or swindled! All my needs were met! I love my 2012 Murano! Thank you boys (Marsell, Jeff and Patrick)!

mMaintenance visit

by from Westfield, IN |

Greeted cordially, treated respectfully, and all was what anyone would want in a service visit!