Royal Motors Leasing

701 Cooper Rd, Voorhees, NJ 08043

Used 877-227-1260

Fun Car Buying Experience

by from Philadelphia, PA |

This was definitely unlike any car buying experience I've had to date. Friendly staff helping in a 1-on-1 private setting (by appointment). Their office presents a warm, homey feeling that puts you in a clear state of mind & allows you to feel as relaxed as possible as you go through, what can be, an overwhelming process. That's all without mentioning the cozy warehouse filled with a nice selection of vehicles. If you're looking for any type of vehicle, or maybe looking to sell (they do buy ALL cars...it's their motto!) definitely give these guys a call. 1st class service for a 1st class car buying experience.

Overall Great Experience

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Highly satisfied with my overall experience at Royal Leasing. Received more for my trade-in than four other dealerships were offering and was able to get a great deal on my 2011 E 350. Very pleased with all of my interactions with the staff and would highly recommend Royal to anyone looking for a smooth transition into a new vehicle.

Great people, great experience

by from Cherry Hill |

I recently purchased a Jaguar X-Type from Royal Motors and have nothing but good things to say about my experience. The car was nicer in person than advertised; both the interior and exterior were in like-new condition. Both Mike and Steve were extremely knowledgeable and made the buying process go smoothly. They were friendly and openly answered any and all questions. The price of my car was very reasonable and once I decided to move forward with the purchase, all of the paperwork was quickly completed in their clean, comfortable office. I would recommend Royal Motors to anyone seeking a car buying experience that does not come with the drama of a dealership visit.

SUPERIOR Customer Service at an EXCELLENT price

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I recently purchased a beautiful car from Royal Motors. Jason and Mike were an absolute pleasure to work with, both of whom were extremely courteous and highly knowledgable. I arranged an appointment to come into the office, in which Jason went above and beyond to ensure that all of my questions were answered in an effective manner. What I appreciated most about my experience was the fact that Jason and Mike did not push the sale - they were very patient and understanding of my needs. I cannot express how happy I am with my new car and will certainly be recommending Royal Motors to my family and friends.

My best car buying experience!!

by from Cherry Hill, NJ |

I bought a 2009 540xi from Royal Motors a few weeks ago. The car looked brand new with paint that was flawless and an interior that was perfect. The car was already fully serviced with fresh oil and fluids. Mike was very informative when answering my questions and significantly lower in price than any dealer in the South Jersey area. From start to finish everything was smooth sailing. I walked into a beautifully decorated office and then into an indoor garage filled with all super clean cars. Steve, the salesman I dealth with, was very patient with me and didn't pressure me. After the sale was complete he walked me to the car and was nice enough to show me how to link my Bluetooth.Even though I am local and offered to pick them up Mike mailed me my plates and title two weeks later. I would strongly recommend Royal Motors Leasing to anyone who is sick of the big dealership drama and wants to be treated fairly and kindly. I will be back when my wife's lease is up next fall.

Good buying experience, but the titling was a pain

by from Philadelphia, PA |

After reading reviews on other car sites and finding the car I was looking for on CL, I called Mike in the morning and was the first customer to arrive that day. I drove the car, which had only come in the night before and I was excited to get it. Since he had just received the car, he couldn't tell me much on the condition and history, but he was honest about that. He even let me take it to a mechanic friend of his to put the car on a lift and check for leaks. Overall, the buying experience was quite good. Mike and Steve were very straightforward to work with. They even let me keep the car on the lot for a day so that I could come back and pick it up. Unfortunately, the titling process was rather difficult. It took three weeks to receive the title after multiple calls, and I received it on the day the NJ temp license ended (which was not sent overnight as promised and which I paid for). Thankfully, I was able to get the titling done before getting a ticket. I ended up paying $190 in admin and NJ fees during purchase, which probably could have been reduced, since I had to do all the paperwork from scratch when I got the car back to PA. tl;dr: great buying experience, but the out-of-state paperwork process was a pain.

Not responsible, not honest dealer!

by from Basking Ridge, NJ |

Terrible dealer. i bought 2011 E350 Mercedes in April 2014. Called the dealer many times to ask car title, they always say: soon, next week, next week..... . After temporary stick expired, i told them returning the car, then several weeks later, they mailed the title. But so far still not get the second car key yet over 3 months!! Very bad, not honest dealer.

Royal Motors Leasing responded to this review

August 8, 2014

This customer bought a beautiful 2011 Mercedes E350 from us for $4655 LESS than average retail cost. The car was perfect and he was told that there may OR may not be an extra key. Regretfully we only received one key. As far as waiting for his paperwork, this was an OUT OF STATE lease return which always takes a little longer. He received his paperwork in a timely fashion. Additionally, this customer SENT THEIR GOOD FRIENDS LAST WEEK WHO ALSO BOUGHT A 2011 MERCEDES E350 FROM US. WHO WOULD SEND THEIR FRIENDS TO BUY A CAR FROM A "DISHONEST DEALER" ???

Unique buying experience, Mike was a blast!!

by from Philadelphia Pa |

Searched for over a year on the internet and in person at various dealerships and used lots to find the right deal to fit my sons budget and get a quality product. Mike at Royal Motors is a no nonsense up-front person who is friendly and knows what he is talking about. No pressure and no gimmicks just quality used cars at below market prices. I will be recommending him to all my family and friends when they are in the market for a quality vehicle.

Knowledgeable, Courteous, Honest and Fair

by from Mount Joy, Pa |

Royal Motors Leasing, made car buying seemless, they treated me with great respect. Michael and Steve are honest and knowledgeable cars and sales guys. I will more than happy to buy car there again.

Great seller

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Honest, friendly and gave us a great deal. I highly recommend this dealer.