Royal Motors Leasing

701 Cooper Rd, Voorhees, NJ 08043

Used 877-227-1260 Used 877-227-1260

Awesome Experience

by from Bel Air, MD |

Absolutely fabulous buying experience with Royal Motors Leasing! I was searching for a Porsche Boxster S and they had the car I was looking for. The price initially offered was outstanding compared to other dealers within a 200 mile radius of Bel Air, MD. This was my first experience buying a car outside of MD, Mike and Steve did everything I asked for in preparing the car for delivery. They were extremely easy to deal with and made the whole experience enjoyable. If you are looking for a car in the area I highly recommend you going to them first - top notch all around! In my 30 years of buying cars it has never been so easy and stress free. Thank you both!

Amazing experience!

by from Cherry Hill |

This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. The customer service is fantastic and I love my new car. I will be recommending Royal Motors to all my friends and family!

Very helpful, accommodating. Helped w my search

by from Philadelphia pa |

Had a few requests that they were able to help with. Good price. Did some research and I feel like this was my best option. Everyone was helpful and I had a good experience. Would recommend. Side note, I have IBS and I guess the stress of buying a car got to me....or my stomach at least. The bathroom facilities were great as well

GOOD INTEGRITY AND UNDERSTANDING

by from MAGNOLIA, NJ |

I WAS LOOKING OF A BMW. FOUND THIS PLACE THROUGH CARS.COM. WENT TO DEALERSHIP AND BOOM, BOUGHT A CAR. THIS PLACE HAS THE BEST PRICE BUT OVERALL, THE BEST EXPERIENCE THROUGH ALL THE BUYING PROCESSES. VERY GENUINE AND GOOD PEOPLE. WOULD DEFINITELY BUY A CAR FROM THEM AGAIN. A+++++++++++++++++++++++

Outstanding dealership.

by from Hammonton, NJ |

I found this dealership while searching for an Infiniti after my car was stolen. Absolutely the best car experience I've ever had in 30 years. Beautiful cars, no pressure and we paid $1800 less than any other price listed anywhere. All cars were indoors and it was a pleasure not to walk around in the cold. Very cool offices, the owner is a big time antique collector. Great experience.

Great experience even better customer service

by from Marlton NJ |

Last week I bought a 2013 Nissan Altima SL and couldn't be happier. My dad has bought cars in the past from Royal and has always been pleased. I got the car at a really great price and very low miles. It's super nice. I have to say how wonderful and helpful Steve was. I would text and email him just about everyday about the car and each and everytime he got back to me promptly and answered all my questions. Not only that but before I even picked up the car he took the time to show me all the features of the car and how to use them which was extremely helpful. He offered each time to stay late or come in early if I needed him. Outstanding customer service. Before I bought here I went to many car dealerships and most of them being rude annoying and unprofessional. This was truly a great experience and I highly recommend royal! Thanks mike and steve!!

Excellent service

by from Toms River, NJ |

Best buying experience I've ever had. Easy and honest. Simple and professional. Thank you Mike and Steve.

Highly recommend! Great place!

by from Philadelphia, Pa |

I just purchased a beautiful 2013 g37x coupe. Couldn't be happier! Mike was a pleasure to work with and had me out of there quickly. He even allowed for me and my dad who had come with me to use his car to go grab something to eat while he filled out papers. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking to receive a great deal on a vehicle. Additionally, the employees are pretty great as well.:)

Highly Recommend! No pushy Car Salesmen!

by from Oakhurst, New Jersey |

Easiest buying experience! I saw vehicle on their website and called Steve who verified vehicle was as advertised and still available. Price was $1500 cheaper than anywhere else in my area. Put a deposit down over the phone. Sent them via fax all of the information they needed for paperwork. Held the vehicle for a week as I was waiting for the money. Drove there and the vehicle was exactly what was shown online. All paperwork was ready. Signed a few papers and was done within 15 minutes and on my way home! Easiest car buying experience I have ever had. Working with Steve and Mike was a pleasure. Would definitely buy from them again!

Absolutely my best car purchasing experience

by from Williamstown, NJ |

Very pleasurable experience with Mike, the deals are great and I have already purchased 3 cars from him since 2010