Lunde's Peoria Volkswagen

8801 W Bell Rd, Peoria, AZ 85382

New 877-251-0259
Used 888-846-0623
Service 888-675-0490

Top 5 VW Dealership in CSI in the USA. 4 years. 7-Day Money Back & 30-Day Exchange Policy on most vehicles.

Just awesome service

by from Yuma Arizona |

We got a 2015 passat. The service was outstanding. From first phone call e received from vanessa ventura to the awesome impresive service from chip rooney, no one may like the finance department but we had a great service from Phil. The experience was just relax no pressure to buy a vehicle that did not fit our needs. For us was a great experience from the moment we step inside their dealeship. It felt more like a vw club than a dealership. If we ever need another vehicle lunes volkswagen ( Lune's VW Club ) will be our next visit. Thanks for everything.

Lunde's Peoria Volkswagen responded to this review

July 16, 2015

Erick & Elizabeth, I have to say that I really like the idea of Lunde's VW Club! Thank you so very much for considering our dealership for the purchase of your Passat, I can't begin to express how wonderful it is to receive such great feedback from you regarding your visit. Going forward if there is anything I can do to be of assistance, then please feel free to get in touch and let me know. Sincerely, Troy Dosch, General Manager.

New care purchase process

by from Peoria Az |

We purchased a 2015 Passat TDI SE. The entire process was smooth and unpressured. A good group of people to work with.

Awesome buying experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I purchased a 2007 BMX X5 The vehicle is in great condition inside and out. It was priced appropriately for the year and low mileage. Chip Rooney did a wonderful job of learning my needs and explaining the vehicle to me. He kept a friendly communication with no pressure as I made the decision to purchase. They even came to pick me up from my home to finish the paperwork. I love the fact that the pricing is upfront and haggle free. No hidden charges or strong arm tactics to buy pointless add-on's. The finance department worked very hard to get me the rate and payment that I desired. I wanted the next to impossible and may have been a bit irrational but they treated me respectfully and made the deal happen! I look forward to doing business with this company and will recommend them to my friends and clients!

Great customer service

by from Peoria, Arizona |

My experience with Peoria Volkswagen was beyond amazing. Everyone went out of their way to make sure I was getting not only the exact car I wanted but a car that would fit my lifestyle! I would definitely consider them family and I wouldn't let anyone I know buy a car from anywhere else! Thank you so much Jeff Leovic for putting up with my indecisiveness and putting me into the most awesome car I could get :)

Excellent buying experience.

by from Goodyear, AZ |

I purchased a 2015 Golf. It was by far the easiest car buying experience I have gone through and I have owned close to 40 cars in my lifetime. Daniel and Phillip were a pleasure to do business with.

Experience consistent with a stellar reputation

by from Tucson, Az |

I have been looking at the 2015 GTI SE for quite a while and required a car that met my specifications. After being offered cars that weren't quite right by other vw dealers I spotted a car at Lundes Peoria Volkswagen that looked sweet. After some initial correspondence with a helpful Melissa Hunt, I was briefly transferred to Bennet before meeting with Wayne Martin. To be honest he didn't need to do much to sell me on the vehicle but it must be noted that my experience was great. I read excellent reviews of the dealership prior to my visit and the experience was consistent with the positive feedback given by others. Truly a day to remember. I live quite a ways from the dealership in eastern Tucson and I am still looking forward to my first scheduled service experience. Can I get a loaner? Wayne was great and I felt that my time away from the family was greatly appreciated. The car is absolutely stellar and my 45 minute daily commute is a breeze. I hope this review serves the dealership and all involved well and I anticipate a long and rewarding service life.

A Truly Great Sales Experience!!

by from Prescott, AZ |

I purchased my first Golf TDI from Peoria VW, right after they became a Volkswagen dealer in 2010. They are fantastic! I came out of a Mini Cooper and have never looked back! Every interaction with every employee is a five star experience, from the service guys to the front office gals to the sales people and management. My second purchase which just occurred was a little more challenging due to product issues with the manufacturer, but Rick and Doug hung in there with us and resolved the issues to our complete satisfaction and more! The staff is knowledgable and professional, but even more important, patient, honest and just plain nice to work with. I traded both of my existing vehicles in and felt that I received exceptional value on the trades, so I am never concerned about the process because they make it so easy to do business with them. Paperwork was a snap too. I enjoy going to the dealership and seeing all of theses really great people! I cannot imagine buying from any other dealer, even though I live two hours away. It is that a great of an experience!

made buying a car so fun & easy

by from Surprise, Az |

I purchased a 2014 jetta and Josh was so kind and helpful and he has an amazing personality and Nathanial was so easy to work with he explained everything these to together are truly perfection I love my car and I loved the overall experience.

My 1st New Car!

by from Peoria, AZ |

I got a great deal on a new 2014 Jetta! It's exactly what we were looking for and right in our price range. Jeff was really patient with us and didn't make me feel pressured into anything; his enthusiasm even made the car-buying experience kind of fun! He was also really flexible with our schedules which I truly appreciated. Most importantly I felt respected- other dealerships seemed to brush us off and not take us seriously (probably because we're younger). Not here though. Thanks Jeff and Volkswagen! You guys got a good thing going!

Great Place to do Business

by from Phoenix, AZ |

You guys are great! You restore my faith in car dealers!

2013 TDI Passat service

by from Glendale AZ |

The check engine light came on so i did what the Owners Manual directed. I drove carefully to Lunde's. I could detect no noise or noticeable difference in the performance of the car. What's his name checked me right in without an appointment and got me out with a simple computer reset in a little over 2hrs (including the car wash time). It was still under warranty so there was no charge. Next time the only way they could do better is by having a veggie omlette with 9 grain buttered whole wheat toast and Starbucks coffee for me during the wait. These guys have it together. It is evident that Integrity is an integral part of their Customer Service and the Corporate culture here. It trumps the greed of short term profits and by doing so provides for a sound busuness model and those very same profits on a long term basis.