1 Stop Auto

6440 E Virginia Beach Blvd, Norfolk, VA 23502

Used 866-569-1645

quick & easy sale!!

by from norfolk, va |

i purchased a 2008 mustang from 1 stop last month. i found the car on cars.com & called to check if it was there. after test driving the car it only took about 10 minutes to do all the paperwork & i was on my way!! they never pressured me & really made the whole process easy will recommend to all my friends!!

September 29, 2014

Thank you for the kind words.

Would deal with 1 Stop Auto again!

by from Portsmouth, VA |

I just bought a 2008 Scion XD at 1 Stop Auto, and would gladly buy another vehicle from them. The salesperson, Crystal, was professional and knowledgeable. She knew exactly what car I was referring to when I called, and kept me up to date regarding its availability. I inquired about other options, and she stayed true to my criteria; she didn't try to steer me toward a higher price or a financing deal. When I finally had the opportunity to try out the Scion, I met Steve, the owner, who is straightforward, pleasant, and very easygoing. He handed me the key and told me to take 20 minutes to give it a good test drive. He wrapped up the sale quickly and efficiently. The car was in pristine condition so I was able to take it home shortly after I wrote the check. It was a pleasure to purchase the car at 1 Stop Auto, and I look forward to taking advantage of the good deals he offers regarding inspections, oil changes, and diagnostics.

A+ All Around

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Superior used cars and over the top customer service! I bought a 2006 Honda Odyssey Touring one month ago. This is not your typical "side of the road, Family Owned dealer." Steve was honest and eager to earn my business by completing my to-do list on the car. The car was already clean top to bottom and in terrific shape, but I'm a bit of a perfectionist. Even after putting the extra time, effort and money into the car, he was still willing to negotiate a fair price for the vehicle. He even threw in a few accessories at no cost! Best car buying experience I have ever had! I also noticed that other cars on the lot were priced very competitively. You can get a great product here for about 20% less than the big car dealers.

October 7, 2014

Neal, thank you for the kind words!

Electrical Issues

by from Norfolk,VA |

Just bought the car two weeks ago and it is having electrical issues. Couldn't get it in to get looked at for another two weeks and then told that it's not covered under the warranty anyways. They told me I might as well just take it to the dealership. Poor customer service after the sale, quick to brush off my problem and didn't make any attempt to accommodate my schedule or fix the problem.

September 30, 2014

Repair issue was non-critical and service appointments were two weeks out. We recommended the Ford dealer if he wanted it looked at sooner. Customer ended up coming in and the repair was taken care of at no cost even though it was not a covered item.

Could Not Get a Call Back

by from Washington, DC |

I was interested in an Audi A6 Avant and made several calls to check availability and get additional information. I spoke several times to a Floyd and made an offer on the car that was never responded to, which is part the issue but not the only issue. After several promises from Floyd to call me back with a price (other than what was listed) I called and asked to speak to the owner. Whoever answered informed me the owner was on another line and would call me back, which after a morning and afternoon never happened. I am writing this review not only for potential customers but also ownership. It is one thing to not be able to agree on a price, or any issue, for that matter on a vehicle, it is in my experience not acceptable to not respond or ignore a customer request, repeated requests at that. I was a willing buyer and would most likely have purchased at a number close to the asking price if there had been some effort to work out a deal. What I will not do is plead and chase a business to spend my money.

September 30, 2014

This customer is correct. Please accept my apologies. The delay was entirely my fault and not Floyd's. You should not have to make several calls to get answers to your questions. It turned out to be a popular car and we had several full price offers.

Dealer advertises Jeep they don't have on their lo

by from Suffolk, VA |

I would not recommend this dealer to anyone as they are advertising a 2007 Jeep that is not even on their lot. The vehicle had been sold in th epast and it was still online after I got home. When I told them, they just walked away and said :Have a nice day". I even called them to tell them it's still online and the manager was like "so what". Unprofessional and misrepresenting something they don't have.

September 30, 2014

Jeep was sold two days prior and we only update twice per week. We recommend all customers to call ahead to check availability. Sorry for the inconvenience.