1636 Dogwood Dr, Conyers, GA 30013

New 877-438-9343
Used 877-468-2617
Service 888-479-1991

Proudly serving Conyers and all of Central Georgia

Courtesy is the right name for this dealer

by from Lavonia, GA |

We found a car that fit our requirements on Cars.com, at Courtesy Automotive in Conyers. We went to the dealer and asked for the salesman listed in the ad. This was the Internet Manager, Tony Goudy. He was a most pleasant person, easy to talk with, and conscientious about his work. The car was brought out to us, we test drove it, worked our deal, closed, and were out the door with our 'new' car in two hours - a record for any dealership I've been to! The entire experience was smooth and pleasant, and we are happy with our car.

My New Ford Edge

by from Monticello, GA |

Just bought a new Ford Edge at Courtesy Ford and we absolutely love it. The overall performance of this car is amazing and the technology is "off the chain". If you go to Courtesy Ford be sure and ask for Mary Whidby, she is the best salesperson I have ever dealt with at a car dealership.

Purchased Used 2011BMW, Excellent Service & Price!

by from Macon, GA |

I recently purchased a 2011 BMW 328i from Courtesy Ford. Sales representative Mike DeRisi did a fantastic job of taking care of us and went out of his way to make sure the process was easy and that we got the best deal possible. We have several parties involved in the transaction as I was out of town, and Mike handled it all like the pro that he is. He created a stress-freee environment and I would highly recommend him if you are looking for a vehicle at this location. Courtesy Ford on the whole was highly professional with a nice facility, pleasant employees, and wide selection of vehicles.

Very Poor Service

by from Conyers, GA |

Do not take your car there for repairs. They will tell you one thing needs to be repaired, then AFTER YOU PAY FOR THAT....and it doesn't fix it they will come up with ANOTHER thing that supposedly needs fixing....for a LOT OF MONEY! All to fix the SAME ORIGINAL PROBLEM.. And they are RUDE AND CONDESCENDING!!!!!

Unhappy Shopperr

by from kennesaw Ga |

unhappy with dealer because the vechile I wanted to buy had sold 3 days before my appt. to test drive it.No one called to tell me this < so I traveled about 50 miles to dealership to find out suv was gone.

Courtesy Ford responded to this review

April 21, 2014

Gina, We do apologize for any inconvenience. If you would be so kind as to call us at 770-922-2700 or email us. We will do our resolve this issue. Doug Davis ddavis@courtesyautogrp.com Internet Marketing Courtesy Ford Conyers

AWESOME all around!

by from Douglasville, GA |

My husband and I were blown away with the purchase of our new car from Courtesy Ford! We went in late on a Friday evening after coming from another dealership which had the perfect car for me, the price was exactly what we were looking for. However the previous dealerhip would not give us close to what we wanted for our trade. We were greeted by the sales lady Mary. We told her what we were looking for and she took us to look at 3 vehicles on the lot that were what we were looking for. Even though the price wasn't bad for what we were looking for it was not where we wanted it to be. Mary was awesome and bent over backwards to help us out. When we couldn't get the price on one of their vehicles that was perfect for us Mary suggested that Courtesy Ford purchase the other vehicle from the previous dealership that had the perfect car for us. We agreed and she called us back the next day to let us know that they agreed on selling the car to them. So Courtesy Ford gave us what we wanted for the trade-in and we were able to get the car that we loved that fit our price! They also brought the car to us instead of having us drive 60 miles back that way again! WOW!!! They also got us a great rate and payment. This was the first dealership that we have ever dealt with that went the extra mile for us and took our needs into account before theirs. I really appreciate their business and will defintely use their dealership again.

by from Decatur, Ga |

Dealership was very nice with very cordial salesman. Mike Michaels handled my purchase and did everything in his power to help an make sure my purchase went smoothly.