Schrier Automotive

Schrier Automotive

7128 F St., Omaha, NE 68117

Used 877-487-9337

We buy, sell, and trade premium pre-owned vehicles at fair market prices! Come on, Be a Schrier Buyer!

Treated Like a Client, Not Just a Customer

by from Omaha, Nebraska |

I have known Russ and Greg for many years and purchased several BMWs from them when they were with that dealership. When I was looking to sell two special cars (at least I thought they were special), buy 1 new BMW and find a classic BMW, other dealers made it clear that what I wanted to do would be very difficult and expensive. With less than 4 emails and 2 phone calls, a new M3 was on order. The classic M Roadster took a little more conversation, but within 2 weeks, the right car was found and delivered to me. The M Roadster transaction was smooth with no multi-step process involving people I hadn't met. Russ handled everything in a few minutes and I was on my way with the top down. Instead of feeling like I was being bounced from high pressure accessory peddler to the next while my car was being held as ransom, I was treated as their client. Looking forward to the delivery of the M3!

Schrier Automotive responded to this review

May 18, 2015

Thank you Sir! We appreciate the feedback and the business. Excited to have you as a client... again! Greg

Best Car buying Experience I have ever had !!!!

by from Bristol, TN |

I live in Bristol, TN. 50 years old and have purchased several vehicles over my lifetime. We were looking for a nice late model 4 Door Jeep Wrangler that we could get an excellent deal on. I looked local, same old same old. I expanded my searching called several dealers, not impressed, and then found this one at Schrier. , in Nebraska.. I am thinking well, this probably is not going to work, but I gave them a call, and it DID work. I talked to Glenda and Greg. I cannot say enough how polite and professional these guys are, even offered and did a face time walk around for me. Great communication and down to earth people. With how easy and smooth this went, you would think we purchased this Jeep 20 miles away from the house, and they had it delivered right to our door step !!! GREAT GREAT Professional People

EASIEST vehicle transaction EVER !!!

by from Va Beach, VA |

The entire team at Schrier was nothing but professional from top to bottom on our Lexus used vehicle purchase. Greg went out of his way to make us feel comfortable with the entire process. Communication with the Schrier folks was seamless. The overall transaction took less then 24 hours AND the vehicle actually arrived within 72 hours of the purchase all the way from Nebraska to Virginia Beach, VA. Greg went as far as providing a full tank of gas in the car and taking it to the Lexus dealership to take care of a recent recall. He assisted with loading the vehicle on the transit truck... NOW THAT IS SERVICE ! I highly recommend Schrier. AND, to Greg......You are the best !

great buying experience

by from bellevue ne |

First time dealing with Schrier but was very pleased with the experience. The saleswoman was very nice and not pushy at all. I knew the car I was looking for and she was very knowledgeable about all the different features. All the cars are inside but very accessible, not like some places where they are so close together you can't even open the door. Quick and easy to go for a test ride. Negotiations were very straight forward and were done with 3 phone calls.

Awesome experience!

by from Denver CO |

Jeff, Greg and Russ are AWESOME!!! I hate going to dealers, my last car purchase I used a broker. This car purchase I tried a regular dealer again in Denver, same ol' same ol' cheesy sales tactics etc... Then I found Schrier online and took a chance. Totally a different experience, utmost professionals. I bought the car, and had it delivered to my house in Denver within just a few days of funding. I would highly recommend Schrier to anyone. Jeff, Greg and Russ all are total professionals. I would buy from them again in a heart beat!! Scott B

Great people, great service!

by from Papillion, NE |

This was totally unlike any previous buying experience. No pushy sales types, no inflated prices, we got fair prices on our trade in and on the car we were buying. Excellent service also. Highly recommended!

By Dr. From Omaha

by from Omaha |

Normally I extremely dislike working with car dealerships. However at Schreier this was entirely different from the usual transaction everything was as I was promised and they took care of a few extra items that I needed including a scratch I put on the car immediately after purchasing my vehicle. The price of the car was extremely fair and they also work with me on making sure the car was totally as representative as well as providing me all the records of the previous cars service. The staff bent over backwards to provide me the very best of service and I would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from them .

Wonderful experience at Schrier Automotive!

by from Omaha, Ne |

We recently purchased a vehicle from Schrier automotive. Everything about the purchase went smoothly, the customer service was excellent, and communication was prompt and pleasant. I used to dread walking into a car dealership, but now I won't hesitate to buy another vehicle from Schrier.

Russ Durkan! We love you!!Elizabeth and China..

by from Omaha,Ne |

We have known Russ for years and when we went to buy my Audi Q5 from him at Schrier it was fast,easy,painless and actually very enjoyable.. Thanks again Russ!!!

Exactly What I Wanted!

by from Omaha NE |

This a great car store! Nothing but quality! Customer is still number 1 in this store. The best part of this operation is the owner is there and cares. Tuff to find these days! Last thing the place is SPOTLESS front to back which tells me alot about the operation.

Elite Fleet!

by from Omaha, NE |

The "Elite Fleet" of vehicle inventory carried at Schrier Automotive sells itself! After comparing and shopping with various local dealers, I can see how much more meticulous Schrier is when selecting his used vehicle inventory. Professional, diligent and reputable dealer.