Schrier Automotive

7128 F St., Omaha, NE 68117

Used 877-487-9337

Car Buying Made Easy

by from Omaha, NE |

I knew what I wanted and they found it in record time. I spoke with Jeff Schrier of Schrier Automotive on a Friday afternoon - by Monday morning he had a number of vehicles for me to choose from and they were all in mint condition. It was that easy. The car arrived, I wrote a check, and was out enjoying my new car in 10 minutes. By the way, the car is even better than I expected. If you are looking for a no hassle, honest, top of the line, car experience - check out Schrier Automotive.

Easy CAR BUYING!

by from Bellevue Ne |

We walked into the show room at 5:00pm just before closing and got a warm welcome. We found the perfect SUV for us. It wasn't long till we agreed on a price with a terrific trade in. The car was very clean & ready to drive. We are very pleased with the whole buying process.

2nd purchase from Schrier

by from Columbus, Ne |

Bought our second vehicle from Schrier and we are thrilled with both our vehicles. The dealership is indoors, so no fighting the weather, the cars are meticulously cleaned and all are in excellent shape. Its clear they work very hard to have only high quality and very desireable vehicles. Buying is a hassle free experience. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this dealer to a friend

This is the place to buy a car!

by from Omaha, NE |

No kidding, this was the best experience I have ever had buying a car. They found EXACTLY what I wanted. I walked in signed some papers and shabam! I now have an awesome car that I paid a very fair price for. Glenda and Jeff know what they are doing! Thanks you guys!!!

Great Helpful Staff!

by from Lincoln, NE |

Schrier Automotive is the best!! I was looking for a specific car and they were the ones that had it. It was exactly the one I was looking for. It meet all my criteria. Glenda was amazing!! The absolute bomb! We texted back and forth about the car. She sent me pictures and was honest about everything I asked about. We did my paperwork over the phone. I was able to drive up, walk in and sign and drive away in my new car! It was so pain free. I would recommend them to others and would go back to them again if I need another vehicle! It took under 6 days from the time I talked to Glenda to the time I drove away!

Glenda is the best!

by from Raymond, Ks |

Glenda was great to deal with and helped me into the car I was looking for. She picked me up at the airport on a Sunday, and made everything work smooth. Very good to work with!

Opened up on a Sunday just for me

by from Clearwater NE |

Schrier's made a sales person available to me outside of their normal business hours. The sales person (Glenda) was accommodating and professional. The vehicle was well represented on the web and was exactly what we expected and wanted.

No Surprises

by from North Little Rock, Arkansas |

I had been in the market for a very particular vehicle, searching mostly in the south, for rust reasons. The vehicle that I was looking for, I found at Schrier. I made contact with Greg, and with his description and pictures, flew in to look at it. Everything was as described, he accepted my offer, and I drove away happy. The whole experience was totally uneventful, as it's supposed to be, but hardly is. I would certainly buy from them again, and will recommend them. Great seller! Darrell

March 13, 2014

Thanks Darrell, It was fun working with you and I look forward to serving you again. What a nice thing to say and we appreciate it! Greg

Amazing, Clean, & Superior Service.

by from OMAHA, NE. |

I didn't know about Shrier Automotive but I ask around people that I do business, They said good things about them. End of the month and early in the morning I walk test drove the Denali Hybrid from Gregg. I told him; I don't had time to waste on the haggling on price and he gave me the best price for the vehcile the rest was done quick and easy. I drove my New Denali Hybrid with the best deal, I have been looking for 4 month and it was worth the wait. The Selection of Vehicles Amazing my son told his friend about the 007 car Aston Martin all his friend think he is the coldest kid. Schrier Auto-Place is not the tipical low-end dealer it is High-end Exotic Cars that you will not find any everywhere else. If you want a vehicle that is absolutely above the rest you don't want to see everyone else driving on the road; Go and see for yourself what they have in there Indoor Facility; Wow!!!

March 13, 2014

Thanks for the business and the great review of our store. It goes a long way to letting us know we are on the right track. Again, we appreciate it very much. Greg

Great Truck from a Great Dealer

by from Kansas City, mo |

I purchased a truck on line from Greg and WOW it is great. After a couple weeks the truck is better than expected. Greg made the whole episode of buying online, and out of town, a simple, stress free deal. I would recommend this dealer, very honest and up front. Questions were answered , and he seem to genuinely want me to be more than satisfied. Paperwork and truck were both ready to go upon my arrival.

March 13, 2014

Thanks for the business and the kind words. A good truck to a GREAT customer! Thansk again! Greg