Schrier Automotive

7128 F St., Omaha, NE 68117

Used 877-487-9337 Used 877-487-9337

We buy, sell, and trade premium pre-owned vehicles at fair market prices! Come on, Be a Schrier Buyer!

Treated Like a Client, Not Just a Customer

by from Omaha, Nebraska |

I have known Russ and Greg for many years and purchased several BMWs from them when they were with that dealership. When I was looking to sell two special cars (at least I thought they were special), buy 1 new BMW and find a classic BMW, other dealers made it clear that what I wanted to do would be very difficult and expensive. With less than 4 emails and 2 phone calls, a new M3 was on order. The classic M Roadster took a little more conversation, but within 2 weeks, the right car was found and delivered to me. The M Roadster transaction was smooth with no multi-step process involving people I hadn't met. Russ handled everything in a few minutes and I was on my way with the top down. Instead of feeling like I was being bounced from high pressure accessory peddler to the next while my car was being held as ransom, I was treated as their client. Looking forward to the delivery of the M3!

Schrier Automotive responded to this review

May 18, 2015

Thank you Sir! We appreciate the feedback and the business. Excited to have you as a client... again! Greg

1999 Jeep Wrangler

by from Omaha, NE |

I had a great experience with Russ and Jeff at Schrier Automotive. The Team at Schrier was a pleasure to work with from day one. Russ was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and was able to answer any questions or concerns prior to our purchase. He responded quickly to emails and texts and went the extra mile for us. Very happy with our experience and quality of our purchase.

Jeep Trail Hawk

by from Omaha, NE |

This was our first time buying from Schrier Automotive. It was 100% better than any other auto purchase. Greg, Glenda, and Jeff were extremely friendly and professional!

Jeep Sahara

by from Omaha,NE |

Thanks for helping me with my first car buying experience. Just out of college and first big purchase. Everyone was so helpful and took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. Also helped to get me qualified for a loan with low payments within my budget. Definitely would recommend buying a car from this dealer.

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe

by from Abilene, Ks |

Would buy again if i have the chance.Easy to find in Omaha

Wonderful experience buying a car

by from Gretna, NE |

I had been looking for a very specific vehicle for over a year. I finally found the one I've been looking for on line. I went into Shrier's to do a test drive and in less than 90 minutes, drove home with a new vehicle. The entire process and experience was easy and relaxed. Glenda was wonderful and very easy to deal with. No tag team hard sell tactics like you see at most car dealers. I can't say enough about how different this experience was from most car buying I've done in the past. This is exactly how buying a car should be.

Easy, no hassle process. Got what I wanted.....

by from Omaha, NE |

The entire Schrier group makes buying a car (which can in some cases be a hassle) a very quick, efficient and effective process. I'm a picky buyer and they take into consideration what I'm looking for, my price range and get it done. I have purchased several cars from Schrier which is testament in itself. Thanks Again! Rick

Chrysler 300C AWD, Hemi

by from Fort Calhoon NE |

We really enjoyed working with Glenda and Greg, wow, great cars, facility, we definitely would buy from them again. They are very friendly folks, absolutely no hassle.

Great Service!!

by from Lincoln, Ne |

We just recently purchased a vehicle from here. The people at Schrier Automotive were so nice, and helpful! They really made our vehicle buying experience great.

great customer service

by from Omaha Ne |

Great customer service from Russ and Jeff, I recommend these two to anyone! Thanks for everything!

Schrier Automotive responded to this review

January 16, 2016

Thanks you guys. Enjoy the Truck and let us knowhow we can help in the future! Greg