Schrier Automotive

Schrier Automotive

7128 F St., Omaha, NE 68117

Used 877-487-9337

We buy, sell, and trade premium pre-owned vehicles at fair market prices! Come on, Be a Schrier Buyer!

New Range Rover Sport

by from Omaha, NE |

By my own personal definition I am a "car guy"!!! As an example I have purchased, and traded, cars at Schrier Automotive almost a dozen times over the past four years. On each an every occasion, whether dealing directly with Jeff Schrier, or the very capable members of the Schrier Team, they deliver everything they promise and more. I have purchased BMW's, Porsche's, 2014 Corvette and yesterday a Range Rover Sport. The Range Rover still had the dealer installed information hanging from the headrest on the passengers seat. Although this vehicle was used it goes to show the lengths that Schrier Automotive goes to in finding high quality vehicles for resale to their customers. Finally, when I arrived all the paperwork was in order and ready for it to be signed. Accolades for Jill (the real person in charge) for making everything administratively related to the process seamless and professional.

February 23, 2015

Thanks Tony, We appreciate the business again. Your faith, in us, goes a long way to help us know we do things right. See you soon!

Car buying made easy

by from Waukee, Iowa |

Like most people, I do not like shopping for cars. I tried to purchase local but the dealerships here would not offer me a fair price for my trade. I found a Honda Pilot on cars.com and then contacted Glenda for more information. Glenda was easy to work with and gave me a basic quote for my trade-in before I ever agreed to come to Omaha. The quote was upheld and even a better offer given once I arrived in Omaha. Everyone at Schrier was very professional and easy to work with and I would recommend you check them out.

Awesome facility!

by from Nebraska |

i would recommend and have already. We were just stopping in to look at the inventory and had no real intentions on buying that day.I hate going car shopping because of the usual runaround games that are played. Most dealerships will tell you what you want to hear to make the sale.This is not the case for Schrier. They were very friendly and made no judgement as to what we could afford.This type of business is a rarity in today's day and age. We felt comfortable with the people and this is why we ended up buying the same day. There was no pressure from Glenda to buy.Glenda was a professional sales woman and paid attention to our needs. As I returned to pick up our new Honda Pilot I observed a dent the size of a softball.I figured I would be stuck fixing it because I had signed all of the paperwork. Man, was I wrong. Glenda saw it anD said "don't worry about that, we will take care of it"!How do you. I plain about service like that? A big thank you goes out to all of the employees that make this dealership the great experience it is! Thanks!

Awesome Inventory.

by from Council Bluffs IA |

I was looking to purchase a newer truck. I stopped in at Schrier's as they have an indoor showroom. The selection of pick ups was great. Newer, clean and in excellent condition. The sales staff was helpful and informative, easy to work with and the buying experience was hassle free.

February 23, 2015

Thanks to you both. We are very pleased to have you for clients. Call if you need anything. Greg

Extremely Happy with my 2011 Camaro SS RS

by from Lincoln Ne |

I have wanted a Camaro since 2010. I have shopped around for years waiting to finally one day own a Camaro again. I had bad luck the past few years when the economy went down hill and had to change my career. Luckily it was for the best but it left me with not so great credit. When I saw the Camaro at Schriers it looked beautiful and when I went to look at it in person it was very clean and even better than the pics. I went in and spoke to Greg he sat me down and explained exactly what he could do for me. At first the payments were going to be very high because I had a used 2012 chevy cruz that I was trading in and I owed more on the car than it was worth. That didn't stop Greg from figuring out a way to get the payments were I wanted to fit our budget. Greg spoke to Jeff and he and Greg made it all work out for us. They payed off my car and hit the right price range for us. My wife was happy and so am I. I have big plans for this car and I appreciate Greg and Jeff for working with us. I would recommend for anyone looking to buy any car go and talk to them first. They will help you get the car you want. THANK YOU GREG AND JEFF.

February 23, 2015

Thanks Dan! Loved working with you and look forward to seeing the upgrades! Call if you need anything at all. Greg

Best Car Experience

by from Omaha, NE |

What a refreshing change in making a trade and car purchase. Everyone at Schrier are professionals who know how to treat their customers. I have done business with multiple dealerships in Omaha over the years and will not be going back to any of them. Thanks Jeff !!!

February 23, 2015

What great praise, Thank you. Our pleasure. We really enjoyed the experience as well. Let us know how we can help, going forward.

Highly recommend!!

by from Kansas City, MO |

This is by far one of the best car buying experiences to date. For someone like me, who has worked in auto sales in the past, to give 5 stars across the board is rare but these guys earned it! To start I was looking for a very rare limited edition Infiniti for months, with no results. Once my wife and I contacted Russ D at Shrier he was on it. With in days he found the exact Infiniti I wanted and immediately got it transported in. Low miles and near mint condition. On top of that, he got me a shockingly low interest rate. He even offered to send it on a truck down to Kansas City. I was able to drive up to Omaha with a client and when I got there the car looked even better in person. I'm beyond pleased with every aspect of this deal. I will be a repeat buyer for sure. Thank you, Jeff, Greg and Russ!!!

February 23, 2015

Thank you so much Johnny! We sure do appreciate you and it was fun for us. You are going to love driving that car! Greg

Purchase Experience with Schrier Automotive

by from Seattle, WA |

I appreciate the support, ease, and logistics in the purchase of the vehicle and most of all the honesty from all of you at Schrier Automotive. Being overseas on assignment in Asia and not being able to physically inspect the auto is a level of risk and uncertainty with any customer in my situation however; based on my reviews and objective evidence, Schrier Automotive embraces a business model predicated on integrity and trust from an open and transparent culture as a core of what each team member is held accountable and to personally own the Schrier mission statement. The value and benefit in the ethical execution by Schrier translate confidence in the transaction of the delivered product with the final results of a very happy customer. I will return home in July and looking forward getting behind the wheel. Thanks again.

February 23, 2015

Michael. I appreciate you buying from us. You having the confidence, from such a distance, is wonderful for us to hear. Please let Glenda and I know how we can assist in the future. Greg

Great service Great cars My new go to dealer.

by from Osceola |

I highly recommend Schrier Automotive.I found my 2012 Honda Civic SI on their site at a great price.They gave me a great trade value on my car I traded in and a even better price for the SI I bought.They set everything up for me so all I had to do was go pick up the car.I drove from southern Iowa and saw the car for the first time and WOW I was blown away at how nice the Civic SI was.A big thanks to Greg and Russ you guys ROCK┐┐

February 23, 2015

Thanks Will! What a pleasure it was to serve you. Let us know how we can help in the future. Greg

Awesome experience and an awesome truck!

by from Wahoo, NE |

After doing a ton of research I found the perfect truck for me and the family at Shrier. Russ answered all my questions in a timely manner and made the experience awesome. Never have I seen such a clean used vehicle. The pride they have in their company and vehicles is obvious. The prices are right and the people are a pleasure to work with. Thank you Shrier!

February 23, 2015

Thanks guys! We sure do appreciate you and the kind words. Look forward to helping you again. Russ

Thank you!

by from Omaha, ne |

Everything about my experience working with Schrier automotive for my new truck was great. They made sure that everything went smooth. They made it a very enjoyable experience. Thank you very much!

February 23, 2015

Thanks Jason! Glad it worked out so well. We appreciate you and we will see you soon! Greg