Schrier Automotive

Schrier Automotive

7128 F St., Omaha, NE 68117

Used 877-487-9337

We buy, sell, and trade premium pre-owned vehicles at fair market prices! Come on, Be a Schrier Buyer!

The Best Car Purchase I Have Ever Made!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I cannot express how fortunate I was to find Schrier Automotive online during my search for an 850 BMW. I was in an unusual situation whereas I lived in another state and did not have the luxury of seeing or test driving the car in person before I committed to buying it. Saying I was a bit nervous and full of anxiety would truly be an understatement because I almost gnawed off my right index finger. However, after speaking to the sales adviser Greg Friesen as well as the owner Jeff Schrier as to the overall condition of the car and the impeccable condition the vehicle was in I decided to jump in with both feet. Greg in fact went way above the standard practice of most by providing me information that I needed so to put me in the comfort zone I needed to be in to pull the trigger on a long distance sale like this. After my purchase was final Greg had the car shipped 1,500 miles to Laguna Hills CA where I was working at the time just so I could drive the vehicle back home to Scottsdale AZ in time for the upcoming weekend. I could not have been happier when it finally arrived to me. Both Greg and Jeff were 100% dead on accurate with their representation of the car and nothing was left out... It was immaculate just like they said it was. I would recommend anyone I know to Schrier Automotive. They are ethical, honest, knowledgeable and a complete pleasure to work with. As you can see I cannot say enough. Without a doubt the best experience of buying a car I have ever had AND at a long distance gamble I might add. Thank you very much Greg and Jeff!!! I really appreciate your honesty and all that you did to ensure my car arrived safely to me... ! Sincerely, Rick S.

May 1, 2014

Rick, The more I read your comments, the more I realize what a great find, both, you and this car were. Every bit of effort was worth it. Glad you are happy and we appreciate you having the confidence in us to make such a long distance commitment. We appreciate you, very much. Hope we do this again!

Great buying experience

by from Ada, OK |

I bought a 2014 Corvette sight unseen except for the many photos on their site. Everything was as advertised. Jeff and Glenda promptly answered all emails. Glenda arranged shipping and the car actually arrived a day ahead of schedule in perfect condition. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Schrier Automotive again.

Loved My Experience and LOVE My New Car!!

by from Holts Summit, MO |

As a woman looking to buy a car in a traditional masculine industry, I was having a tough time working a deal with other dealerships. So many of them use gimmicky tactics and want to play sales games. My frustration almost made me want to give up. Finding Glenda Friesen and working with her was a God-send! Not only was she calm and friendly, but she also shot it to me straight. When I arrived at the dealership to view my car and complete the transaction, I was pleased at how thorough, complete and quick she made it. She delivered on everything she said she would. My Lexus was in GREAT shape and mechanical condition. It was very clean. I cannot express enough how pleased I am with my car, Glenda and Schrier Automotive. I will not hesitate to look at their most impressive inventory when I'm ready to purchase again. Thank you so much, Glenda!

Fast and Efficient!!

by from Omaha,NE |

my husband had been "shopping" for cars on the internet for some time so he knew the market and knew what he wanted. Saturday morning he found THE car on the Schrier's site. great car. great price. he drove over to the showroom, met Glenda and in a short time was convinced this was THE car. in addition, he found our first "kids" car. with a new driver in the family, it needed to be safe and reasonably priced. by 5:00 p.m. we decided to buy both vehicles. Glenda rearranged her evening plans and prepared the purchase contracts. we left the showroom with both vehicles by 6:30. Glenda was a delight to work with. we never felt pressured. she completed all the necessary paperwork and we are now the happy owners of TWO "new" cars.

Wonderful, stress free experience

by from Tabor, Ia |

I was looking for a truck for my step son on line and ran across the Schrier Automotive web site. I found a awesome looking 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Daytona. I talked to Glenda Friesen over the phone about the vehicle and she explained the details and condition of the truck. She was dead on in her description, and the price was perfect. She helped us out in the finance end as well, due to step sons recent divorce and lack of credit. She went over and above of what you would expect from a dealership. There was no pressure sales tactics, just outstanding service and caring about the customers needs. The whole process was done very quickly...(no 3 hour wait like other dealerships). One thing I was impressed with is that all the vehicles for sale are inside, in a nice well lit show floor. The handling of our purchase was outstanding! I cant say enough about them. Thank you again Glenda, I will highly recommend your business to anyone.

September 10, 2014

Wayne, It was very nice to meet you and your family. You guys made it easy on me too. Thank you for being so wonderful! Glenda!

Easy transaction

by from Omaha, Nebraska |

Easy to work with, no pressure. We test drove several cars and came back three times. No problem, no worries!

September 10, 2014

It was my pleasure working with you guys too! It is always great working with such nice people! Thanks Again, Glenda

Can not say enough great things about these guys!

by from Omaha, NE |

The entire experience with Jeff Schrier & Greg Friesen was exceptional! The condition of the car was immaculate, the value was fantastic, and I was extremely impressed with the professionalism of the whole team at Schrier Automotive. In addition, my wife had lost her gold necklace down the side of the center consol of her Escalade that we were trading in. It had been there for years as this occurred right after we had purchased the vehicle new from a different dealership. We were told by them that the necklace was "un-retrievable" without tearing the consol apart so it had sat there for approx 6 years. We told Greg Friesen at Schrier this story and amazingly, within an hour of us leaving, driving our awesome BMW 335i that we had traded our Escalade for (which they gave us a great trade-in value), he had my wife's necklace!! We were amazed!! Again, every aspect of working with Schrier Automotive has been truly impressive and would recommend them to everyone.

Amazing Car Buying Experience

by from Red Oak, IA |

Schrier Automotive provided an over-the-top buying experience for my wife and myself. This was by far the most pressure free dealership I have ever been to! Not once did I feel pushed and I feel like I got an amazing deal on the car I purchased. I will definitely be back and I will be recommending Schrier to all my friends.

August 15, 2014

We are so happy that you were so happy! I had a great time with you and your wife. Enjoy your beautiful "Z"! Thank you again, Glenda

Awesome Customer Service

by from Omaha, NE |

Schrier Automotive had excellent customer service! Their team was fast, friendly, and through. I highly recommend Schrier to anyone in the market for a used car!

August 15, 2014

You have great taste too, love that SL550! Your trade was beautiful too. Please feel free to stop by anytime! We appreciate your kind words and you business. Sincerely, Glenda

Needle in a Haystack!!

by from Omaha, NE |

My husband and I were looking for an older, low miles, panoramic-roof, SL series Mercedes Benz. We found the perfect car and due to unfortunate circumstances weren't able to purchase the vehicle. Fast forward a few months and we were ready to buy, unfortunately the car we looked at and fell in love with had just sold. We talked with Jeff explaining the situation, explained the details about the car we wanted and he went to work. Within three days he located the car. Shortly after locating the vehicle, he had it shipped to Omaha, detailed and ready for us to test drive. We purchased the car that day! We would strongly recommend Schrier Automotive to anyone looking to purchase a used car. The customer care and service we experienced were truly exceptional, and completely unlike a typical buying process. No gimmicks, no hassles, no back and forth, just a great experience all around. Thank you Jeff and the team at Schrier Automotive, from two VERY satisfied customers!

August 3, 2014

You guys are great to work with... We had fun doing it and hope you come see us again soon! Greg

Overall - solid and straightforward experience

by from Omaha NE |

My experience with Schrier Automotive was a refreshing surprise ... quick, solid, and efficient. I was in the market - trading one premium SUV for a newer similar model and had identified the vehicle that "met my specs" on their site. A quick phone call yielded an appointment - where my new vehicle was ready to drive. My trade in was a unique high end car - both Jeff and Greg listened and understood precisely where I was coming from and what they needed to do to make the deal happen. There was no hassling or negotiation - just a very fair immediate price that both sides could agree to. The process was completed in less than 2 minutes. Paperwork and financing was by far the fastest and most efficient I've been through. If you are in the market for a premium newer model ... I would strongly encourage you to look at Schrier Automotive as your 1st choice.

August 4, 2014

Thanks Chris. We enjoyed working with you and hope we can help you in the future. Stop by and visit any time. Greg