Schrier Automotive

Schrier Automotive

7128 F St., Omaha, NE 68117

Used 877-487-9337

We buy, sell, and trade premium pre-owned vehicles at fair market prices! Come on, Be a Schrier Buyer!

Nice and Friendly

by from Omaha, NE |

Glenda and Greg made this first time car buyer feel comfortable and helped me along the buying process. I at no time felt pressured they gave me all of the information I requested and was sure I left with no unease or unanswered questions. I would highly recommend and will be coming back in the future.

Awesome M3

by from Omaha, NE |

The new M3 Russ ordered for me is everything I expected! Looks great, sounds great and is fabulous to drive. Just like the M Roadster I bought from Russ 2 months ago, the paperwork was accomplished in 5 minutes and I did not have to talk to one accessory or extended warranty gnome with one week of experience! After all, it is about the car!

buying review

by from omaha, ne |

Great great service & very fast! I would purchase again from them

July 28, 2015

Great Experience

by from Omaha, NE. |

My husband and I have bought many cars over the years. Not one of those deals went as smooth as our purchase at Schrier Automotive Inc.. Everyone at Schrier, from our salesman Russ, the Manager Greg and the Owner Jeff were absolutley amazing. All of thier cars are inside a warehouse, meanng every car is spotless. If your looking for a SUV to a Sports Car I'm sure you will find the perfect vehicle that fits your wants and needs. I will be sending all my friends and family to buy from Schrier Automotive. Thank You again Russ,Greg, and Jeff for an amazing experience. Sincerely, Pamela

July 27, 2015

Thanks Pamela, we appreciate the kind words and the business.

Most pleasant car buying experience ever...

by from Omaha NE |

Russ and Greg at Schrier were great to work with. You can tell they are in the business to sell great clean cars and trucks. I appreciated the tour of the great indoor showroom. The cars were extremely clean and detailed out. They were very helpful and I have been recommending friends and family to go see them for their next car purchase. We turn when we decide to purchase our next vehicle. will certainly return when we decide to purchase our next vehicle. I am very satisfied with my truck and the buying experience.

July 27, 2015

Thanks Scott. We loved working with you and hope to help you again some day.

by from Omaha |

They were friendly and helpful. Not too intense and willing to answer questions.

July 27, 2015

James, Thanks so much for the business! Much appreciated. Let us know what we can do to help in the future.

Outstanding Service!

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

Treated me extremely fair and made the process of buying my MINI Cooper Countryman a piece of cake! I was hesitant about using this dealer at first because I live a couple of hours away, so I was leaning towards working with a MINI dealer...just for peace of mind. When I arrived to look at and test-drive the car it was exactly as they said it was and portrayed it to be in the photos. They had an awesome inventory of real nice cars and I could tell that they were picky about what they take in. If you want a fair price on a great vehicle I highly recommend checking them out.

July 26, 2015

Thanks so much for the business! Much appreciated Jonny.

Thanks Schrier Automotive !

by from Omaha,NE |

A lot of inventory to find something that fit our needs. Treated like family!! Thanks Schrier team.

July 27, 2015

Thanks so much for the business Cheryl! Much appreciated, let us know if we can help further.

Good experience

by from Omaha, NE |

This was a really good car-buying experience. I had purchased a car from Greg previously, so I was very happy to see him at Schrier and be able to work with him again. Glenda, our sales associate, was great to work with. This was a straight forward experience. Much appreciated. The car selection is good quality and it's nice to know that you don't have to wade through junky cars to find a good buy.

July 27, 2015

Thanks so much for the business! Much appreciated Michelle.

Russ - Best BMW salesman in Omaha

by from Omaha, NE |

Particularly for me since I was 1st time BMW buyer, Russ was priceless. He has 20 years (he'll tell you 19) experience selling "the ultimate driving machine". Every question was answered, and answered thouroghly. If you are in the market for a BMW, you can't go wrong with Russ at Schrier automotive

July 28, 2015