Schrier Automotive

Schrier Automotive

7128 F St., Omaha, NE 68117

Used 877-487-9337

We buy, sell, and trade premium pre-owned vehicles at fair market prices! Come on, Be a Schrier Buyer!

Great Experience! We Love our new to us Excursion!

by from Milford, Ne |

Great Service no pressure with Honesty!! We purchased our vehicle unseen it wasn't even in the show room yet. This is very out of the ordinary for us. On arrival it was everything they said it would be! We are very happy with our purchase and at the end of the test drive our 3 year old said "That was AMAZING"!! We will go back to Greg Friesen when it comes time to update our next vehicle.

February 23, 2015

Thanks Wes. I am glad you are so satisfied. We really appreciate the business and loved working with you and your wonderful family. Greg

Terrible customer service

by from Omaha Nebraska |

This is the email My son recieved back today from Schrier. GREAT COMPANY... Brandon, It's a highly modified car. I do not care what the books say. I know and appreciate its worth. You do not. Move on to anything you can find in that range and GOOD LUCK. Look this stuff up before you inquire then we wont waste our time with each other. Greg Friesen Sales Manager Schrier Automotive

February 9, 2015

Rick, I apologize for the comments. That was unprofessional. Jeff

Excellent service!!!

by from Omaha, Ne |

Buying our truck was the most painless process we have ever experienced!! Thank you so much for your sincere, honest service!!! We will be repeat customers!!!!

February 23, 2015

Thank you both for the business and the great feedback. It is a great truck and I hope it serves you well for many years. Greg

2007 Ford F150

by from Columbus, NE |

This was my first time working with Schrier Automotive and can honestly say it was a very positive buying experience. We viewed it on carscom and was test driving the next day. We had to bring our children along and everyone at Schrier's was very friendly and interactive with them while we were busy with Greg. Price negotiation was straightforward as well. Most importantly, the vehicle was in excellent condition (exactly as advertised) and every picture accurate. We really like this vehicle and have already told friends of the great experience we had with them.

February 23, 2015

Thank you both! It was our pleasure and look forward to helping you in the future. Greg

2006 Land Cruiser

by from Overland Park, KS |

I've been looking for a specific vehicle for two years and just last week they had it. I called up and spoke with Greg and we quickly agreed on a price as he was straightforward and I knew what the car should be worth. When I arrived I found the vehicle to present exactly as was stated and that means a lot to me. While my purchase is very new my hope is that I will build a lasting relationship with the Schrier Automotive Team. To this point, we are off to a great start. Thanks Greg!

February 23, 2015

Thanks JR! We appreciate the business and your feedback. We really enjoyed meeting you. Let me know how I can help in the future.

Great Service, Exteremly Reliable, Friendly

by from North Carolina |

After searching the Web and looking everywhere for a car I found it with Schrier Automotive. I was exteremly nervous about buying a car 1200 miles away without seeing it, but Glenda made me feel so comfortable and done exactly why she said everytime she said she would. I would highly recommend if your looking for a used car, look no further.

February 23, 2015

Thanks Christopher! I sure do appreciate the business and the great feedback as well. Please let us know if we can help in the future.

Great service

by from Omaha, NE |

Schrier was great to deal with. Made the process a breeze. Would definitely use them again. Very professional service.

February 23, 2015

Thanks Mike. We are glad you found the experience to be refreshing. We sure do appreciate you!

SUBARU OUTBACK

by from Grand Island, Ne |

Great Customer Serice and they can tell you the history of the car before they sell it to you

February 23, 2015

Thanks Miguel. We appreciate the business and you taking the time to give us this feedback.

GREAT SERVICE

by from Omaha, Nebraska |

I would like to extend my great appreciation for all the help and customer service from your sales department staff, and the great assistance from Ms. GLENDA FRIESEN and JEFF SCHRIER, who without their help, me and my wife could not enjoy our new Cadillac SUV. They were the best in making sure we were not pressured into a quick deal. They were extremely professional and friendly and had our interest at heart. We are completely pleased with the service that they provided and I could not have asked for a better deal. Glenda and Jeff thanks very much, Outstanding sales people!. Sincerely, Robert and Corine Spears

February 23, 2015

Thanks for being our Customer. It was a great experience for us as well. We appreciate you!

Return Buyer - and now you will know why!

by from Omaha, NE |

After an unfortunate accident that caused an early demise of the 2005 BMW X3 we bought from Schrier in October of 2012, we decided to give them another chance at our business. Like the first time around, we were not disappointed. They had a beautiful 2007 X3 that met all our expectations. There was one small issue with the car (the driver's side mirror was not working), Greg and Jeff made no exceptions to ensuring it would be fixed. And like they promised, it was. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality, late model car. Their selection will ensure you getting what you want. These guys do not shop around looking for any car to put in their showroom, but are in search of high quality, low mile vehicles that you will be happy with. The process was painless and the customer service from their entire staff was exceptional. Thank you again Greg for making my decision to come back a happy one. We will be seeing you again!

February 23, 2015

Thanks for the business again Rick and Janeen. We appreciate you coming to us. Please let me know how I can help in the future.