Schrier Automotive

Schrier Automotive

7128 F St., Omaha, NE 68117

Used 877-487-9337

We buy, sell, and trade premium pre-owned vehicles at fair market prices! Come on, Be a Schrier Buyer!

Great service, great deal for a first time buyer!

by from Columbia, MO |

I worked with Glenda to buy a used BMW and am pleased with the service and the great deal I got. The quality of the car was excellent, the facilities clean, and the service exceptional. I would definitely recommend Schrier Automotive to a friend and will definitely come back when I'm looking for my next car!

December 15, 2014

It was so nice to meet you and your family. I am so glad you are happy. Please let me know how we can help. Thank you again for letting help you! Sincerely, Glenda

Long Time Schrier Buyer

by from Omaha, Ne. |

For at least 25 years I have purchased many, many vehicles from Jeff Schrier when he had the Ford dealerships in town. It was always a great experience and always saved me thousands compared to the other dealerships. Their operations were always first class. I didn't think it could get any better. I was totally wrong! I was looking for a near new Maxima and seen one on line that sounded to good to be true..........at Schrier Automotive. I called Jeff and told him I was coming in, and before I arrived it was warmed up and ready to take for a test drive. The car more than met my expectations and Jeff and Glenda made it even better than I could have hoped for. It was a casual, comforting, atmosphere with no high pressure at all. I will be sure to recommend them at every oportunity that arises. Beautiful, immaculate cars at very fair prices. Great staff and impressive indoor facility. I believe that they have set a very high standard. I wish I could give them 10 stars. Thank you Jeff and Glenda!

December 15, 2014

Steve, It is always great to see you. Thank you for your trust and your kind words. We appreciate you very much. Thanks again, Glenda

No reason not to go here!

by from Omaha, NE |

We came into Schrier with a specific need, Greg Friesen took great care of us. He was fair, efficient and trustworthy--the traits one seeks from someone in such a transaction. There was no badgering and we were made to feel very welcome in the environment. I would strongly urge anyone looking for an auto to go see Greg at Schrier--he will take great care of you, and you can absolutely trust him!

November 14, 2014

Scott, You are a great customer to have. I enjoyed meeting you and your family! Greg

Great experience start to finish!

by from Omaha, NE |

Greg Friesen was amazing! He was easy to talk to, and he really made every effort to find out exactly what I was looking for, even though I didn't know. This place has nothing but immaculate preowned cars and honest salespeople. It was refreshing to drive out of a car dealership 100 percent happy and knowing that I got a great deal on a great car. I have never bought a car without at least some buyer's remorse...until now.

November 14, 2014

Thanks Dori. I enjoyed the whole experience myself. Great family and great customers. Appreciate your confidence in us. Greg

First ever GREAT car buying experience

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

As I was shopping for a specific low mileage luxury vehicle and finding a limited number available here in Colorado, I expanded the search to out of state dealers. I called on a car Greg had listed online and felt I was actually talking to a real person, not a car salesman. Imagine that! I continued to look, but saved the report on Greg's vehicle at Schrier. As it turned out, his car was also the best buy, so I went back to them after some serious comprehensive shopping. I doubt I would have been able to take the leap to buying a car sight unseen, but I had done my due diligence enough to ask all the right questions and I trusted him, found that the process was simple, this dealership was familiar with selling cars online and shipping them out of state, the shipping cost was reasonable, so I did it - All in all, EZ way to buy a car, low stress without the sleeze factor usually involved, I put my confidence in Greg at Schrier and it paid off. I saved some money and got the car I wanted with very little hassle!

November 14, 2014

We appreciate you and your willingness to give us a try. I hope we see more of you in the future. Greg

Why buy anywhere else

by from Omaha Nebraska |

Loved my experience at Schrier automotive, pressure free car shopping in a well lighted indoor facility full of the best cars on the market at great prices. They were honest about the whole deal, very fair and willing to put in the effort to make a deal happen with both parties coming out happy. I also traded in my Lexus and they gave me more than I would have gotten probably anywhere else in town, $500 more honestly cause I went to several places before Schrier. And financing was a simple process, took an hour. Honestly the only problem I had at Schrier was deciding what car I wanted to take home!! Thanks

November 14, 2014

Thanks for the business. It is a great car and I am glad you like our inventory and facility. I have to admit, it is fun for us too. Thanks again! Greg

Great Sale

by from Springfield, MO |

Purchased a truck over the phone and everything was as advertised. The staff exceeded my expectations

November 14, 2014

Thanks for taking the time. Great truck. Great customers to have. Please let your neighbors in Springfield, MO about your experince here. Hope to help you again. Greg

Great experience

by from Springfield, MO |

Greg Friesen and the rest of the staff at Schrier Automotive did an exceptional job. I was able to negotiate the new vehicle price and trade in of my old vehicle over the phone. All I had to do when I arrived at the dealership was just sign the paperwork and leave with my new truck. It was well worth the 5 hour road trip for such a hassle free buying experience. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone who is in the market for a new car or truck.

November 14, 2014

Thanks for coming and we appreciate the kind words. It really helps others feel comfortable in traveling to do business. Hope we help you again sometime. Greg

Manual transmission repair.

by from Omaha,NE |

I appreciated Glenda Friesen having the Nissan 350Z checked by Sears. Sears found that the transmission clutch needed replacement and Glenda had it replaced prior to completing the sale to me. She stayed with the listed price as the basis for the final price negotiation.

November 14, 2014

Bob, I hope you are loving your Z car. Thanks again for your purchase and the kind words. Sincerely, Glenda

Big Thanks to the whole Schrier Automotive team!

by from Omaha, NE |

Thank you for the Outstanding customer service and for making my buying experience such an enjoyable one. This is the third vehicle that I purchased from Schrier Automotive and they always exceed my expectations. Friendly staff, huge selection of cars and painless process is why I keep coming back. Thanks again, I appreciate all the efforts!!!

November 14, 2014

Thanks my friend. It was our pleasure, again, to serve you! Greg