Schrier Automotive

Schrier Automotive

7128 F St., Omaha, NE 68117

Used 877-487-9337

Amazing, Clean, & Superior Service.

by from OMAHA, NE. |

I didn't know about Shrier Automotive but I ask around people that I do business, They said good things about them. End of the month and early in the morning I walk test drove the Denali Hybrid from Gregg. I told him; I don't had time to waste on the haggling on price and he gave me the best price for the vehcile the rest was done quick and easy. I drove my New Denali Hybrid with the best deal, I have been looking for 4 month and it was worth the wait. The Selection of Vehicles Amazing my son told his friend about the 007 car Aston Martin all his friend think he is the coldest kid. Schrier Auto-Place is not the tipical low-end dealer it is High-end Exotic Cars that you will not find any everywhere else. If you want a vehicle that is absolutely above the rest you don't want to see everyone else driving on the road; Go and see for yourself what they have in there Indoor Facility; Wow!!!

March 13, 2014

Thanks for the business and the great review of our store. It goes a long way to letting us know we are on the right track. Again, we appreciate it very much. Greg

Great Truck from a Great Dealer

by from Kansas City, mo |

I purchased a truck on line from Greg and WOW it is great. After a couple weeks the truck is better than expected. Greg made the whole episode of buying online, and out of town, a simple, stress free deal. I would recommend this dealer, very honest and up front. Questions were answered , and he seem to genuinely want me to be more than satisfied. Paperwork and truck were both ready to go upon my arrival.

March 13, 2014

Thanks for the business and the kind words. A good truck to a GREAT customer! Thansk again! Greg

Outstanding experience!!

by from Lincoln Nebraska |

Purchased a Lexus we had found online-- process was very easy! Glenda and Jeff were extremely helpful and fair. We will buy our next car here.

March 13, 2014

Awww Deb, thank you. I am so glad we had what you wanted. It was so nice working with you guys too. Glenda

OUTSTANDING SERVICE AND QUALITY

by from Omaha, NE |

Experience, Service and Quality is exactly what I found at Schrier. As a single mom I had a lot of concerns when I started shopping for a vehicle and the team at Schrier really helped me get into the perfect vehicle for my family. They made the financing experience a breeze and went above and beyond to ensure I was taken care of.

March 5, 2014

Lisa, It was so much fun working with you. Your enthusiasm and your happy face made it easy to do whatever we needed to get you in your new BMW. Thank you so much! Glenda

Glenda/Schrier Team Provided Awesome Customer Care

by from Omaha, NE |

My husband and I just happened to find the exact car we were looking for at Schrier - a 2001, convertible red BMW. We immediately felt comfortable working with Glenda and ultimately, buying the car from Schrier. The customer service was top-notch as was the condition of the car we purchased. I would highly recommend Schrier to anyone who is in the market for that special kind of car at a fair price. From start to finish, the buying process was seamless and very pleasant. Thanks, Glenda!!!

March 13, 2014

Thank you Karen. We don't always have such nice people as you come to see us. It was my pleasure. Please let me know if you need anything at all! Glenda

Best Car buying experience we've ever had

by from Omaha, NE |

This is the best car buying experience my husband and I have ever had. No pressure, no hassle! Glenda worked with us through every step of the process and always had a smile. The indoor show room is great. Everything is clean and the cars are displayed nicely. My husband is over the top thrilled with the 2011 Cadillac CTSV that we purchased. We enjoyed this experience so much that we started another car purchase from her the same day we left with the Cadillac. This will be our "go to" dealership for every car purchase now. No need to look anywhere else!

March 5, 2014

I am so glad you two came back and allowed me to assist you. Here is to many years of fun car buying experiences. Glenda

Great low mileage used cars

by from Omaha, NE |

This was my first experience with Schrier Automotive but I would definitely go back and have recommended them to my friends and family! I love that all of their cars are indoors. They had a great selection of very nice, low mileage used vehicles, and I found exactly what I was looking for. The car had one problem and they had it repaired right away without a hassle before I purchased it. Glenda was great to work with and was very knowledgeable about the vehicles. Schrier is a great place to find a used vehicle!

March 5, 2014

I really enjoyed working with you and meeting your family too. I hope you will have many years to come in your Acura. Thank you again for choosing us. Glenda

Great purchase experience

by from Pittsburg, KS |

Fast and easy car buying experience. Found the car online. Test drove and purchased within 1 hour. YAY!

March 13, 2014

We try hard to make it fast and fun! Thank you for coming to see us. Glenda

Very satisified with our purchase

by from Columbus,Ne |

A great place to buy. The cars are exceptionally clean inside and out and having all the vehicles inside makes this a great place to shop in all weather. All of their vehicles appear to be in great shape and at great prices. All of the staff was very friendly, and easy to work with. We are very happy with the SUV we got and wouldn't hesitate to buy another vehicle here.

March 13, 2014

Jeff, Thanks for the nice comments. It was, truly, our pleasure. Come visit soon! Greg

Very satisified with our purchase