Schrier Automotive

Schrier Automotive

7128 F St., Omaha, NE 68117

Used 877-487-9337

We buy, sell, and trade premium pre-owned vehicles at fair market prices! Come on, Be a Schrier Buyer!

Great service

by from Omaha, NE |

Schrier was great to deal with. Made the process a breeze. Would definitely use them again. Very professional service.

February 23, 2015

Thanks Mike. We are glad you found the experience to be refreshing. We sure do appreciate you!

SUBARU OUTBACK

by from Grand Island, Ne |

Great Customer Serice and they can tell you the history of the car before they sell it to you

February 23, 2015

Thanks Miguel. We appreciate the business and you taking the time to give us this feedback.

GREAT SERVICE

by from Omaha, Nebraska |

I would like to extend my great appreciation for all the help and customer service from your sales department staff, and the great assistance from Ms. GLENDA FRIESEN and JEFF SCHRIER, who without their help, me and my wife could not enjoy our new Cadillac SUV. They were the best in making sure we were not pressured into a quick deal. They were extremely professional and friendly and had our interest at heart. We are completely pleased with the service that they provided and I could not have asked for a better deal. Glenda and Jeff thanks very much, Outstanding sales people!. Sincerely, Robert and Corine Spears

February 23, 2015

Thanks for being our Customer. It was a great experience for us as well. We appreciate you!

Return Buyer - and now you will know why!

by from Omaha, NE |

After an unfortunate accident that caused an early demise of the 2005 BMW X3 we bought from Schrier in October of 2012, we decided to give them another chance at our business. Like the first time around, we were not disappointed. They had a beautiful 2007 X3 that met all our expectations. There was one small issue with the car (the driver's side mirror was not working), Greg and Jeff made no exceptions to ensuring it would be fixed. And like they promised, it was. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality, late model car. Their selection will ensure you getting what you want. These guys do not shop around looking for any car to put in their showroom, but are in search of high quality, low mile vehicles that you will be happy with. The process was painless and the customer service from their entire staff was exceptional. Thank you again Greg for making my decision to come back a happy one. We will be seeing you again!

February 23, 2015

Thanks for the business again Rick and Janeen. We appreciate you coming to us. Please let me know how I can help in the future.

Awesome experience!

by from Omaha, NE |

I am beyond happy with the purchase of my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee! The whole buying process was so easygoing from start to finish. The car was very clean inside and out and the whole Schrier staff was super friendly. Special thanks to Russel and Greg for the smooth transaction. Your guys are the best! Definitely recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a good buy. Thanks again!

February 23, 2015

Thanks Marta! I sure do appreciate your business and confidence in us. Let us know how we can help in the future!

New Range Rover Sport

by from Omaha, NE |

By my own personal definition I am a "car guy"!!! As an example I have purchased, and traded, cars at Schrier Automotive almost a dozen times over the past four years. On each an every occasion, whether dealing directly with Jeff Schrier, or the very capable members of the Schrier Team, they deliver everything they promise and more. I have purchased BMW's, Porsche's, 2014 Corvette and yesterday a Range Rover Sport. The Range Rover still had the dealer installed information hanging from the headrest on the passengers seat. Although this vehicle was used it goes to show the lengths that Schrier Automotive goes to in finding high quality vehicles for resale to their customers. Finally, when I arrived all the paperwork was in order and ready for it to be signed. Accolades for Jill (the real person in charge) for making everything administratively related to the process seamless and professional.

February 23, 2015

Thanks Tony, We appreciate the business again. Your faith, in us, goes a long way to help us know we do things right. See you soon!

Definitely worth the 1500 mile rt drive for CTSV

by from Grand Junction Colorado |

Scrier Automotive put the car on the internet and gave ample information. I was sold before seeing the car. The worry wart that I am I drove the 750 miles one way and checked it out in person. When I arrived Greg had the car up front and ready for a drive. The car was every thing the advertising said it was and Greg made the paper work quick and painless. Being impatient as well I wanted to get the car quickly and decided to make the trip again with truck and trailer. Greg would have gladly shipped the car and it would have been less money for him to do it. Through all that I saw their operation, show room and office. After it was all done I gained a trust for Schrier Automotive that will make Schrier the first stop for any vehicle I purchase on line. The selection of fine used high end cars was excellent and worth keeping Schrier Automotive on my favorites list. Who knows they might have a car down the road that I didn't realize I wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Jeff Schrier in the future.

January 18, 2015

Thanks Dave. It was a pleasure and we appreciate you telling your story. It really helps give new customers confidence that when they drive here, or take a delivery from here, things will be as we promised. Stay in touch. Thanks Again! Greg

Great Buying Experience 2004 Porsche 911

by from Omaha, NE |

All the people at Schrier we very helpful, super friendly, Definitely had a great buying experience and would buy from them again. I am a business owner and I appreciate the care and customer service that I received. Great Job, Highly recommend them.

January 20, 2015

Thanks Blake. We appreciate the business and hope we can serve you again soon. Greg

Land Cruiser ...best ever

by from Lincoln, NE |

I bought a 2005 Toyota Land Cruiser from Schreier's. This was a "best-ever" type experience. Greg and Jeff made the entire process effortless from my perspective. The vehicle was in top shape. I asked for a couple of minor blemish repairs to the interior of this gem and they made it happen in short order and with a first-rate outcome. The vehicle was spotless inside and out, a one-owner delight. The price was right and they made every effort to strike a win-win deal. Their staff are top-flight and accommodating. Greg let me know the vehicle was on its way in before it actually hit the showroom floor. I had expressed interest in a vehicle that had gotten away from me and Greg knew what I was interested in buying. When something showed up on the radar, he tipped me off on the pending arrival. No kidding.....first rate experience. I give this group my endorsement. As a retired Army LTC, I set the bar high. These people cleared the bar without an effort. Thanks gang.

January 18, 2015

Thanks Mike! I appreciate your condidence in us. I am glad you are that happy with the truck and us. Greg

Great experience

by from Omaha Ne |

Great dealing with Jeff and Greg best vehicle purchase experience I have ever had. No pressure and very good to work with. I would definitely recommend them if you're looking for a vehicle

January 18, 2015

Thanks Larry. We appreciate your kind words as well as your business. Would love to help in the future. You let me know when I can help more. Greg