Schrier Automotive

Schrier Automotive

7128 F St., Omaha, NE 68117

Used 877-487-9337

We buy, sell, and trade premium pre-owned vehicles at fair market prices! Come on, Be a Schrier Buyer!

Great service and very easy to work with

by from Omaha, NE |

We had been looking for a car for some time when we found a Nissan and found Glenda to be extremely easy to work with and makes the car buying process easy. We have recommended them multiple times to family and friends alike.

July 14, 2014

We appreciate your repeat business too. Thank you again for your vote of confidence! Glenda

Every dealership should behave this way

by from Underwood, Iowa |

Volkswagen called me every day for two weeks after one inquiry. Baxter calls and emails me every couple of weeks. I visited Schrier Automotive, test drove a car, and didn't return for two months - I didn't get hassled one time. My second trip, I asked to drive a different vehicle, I was given the keys and told to enjoy my drive - absolutely no pressure. The car (2009 BMW 528 xDrive) was in great condition, only 35000 miles and priced just where KBB said it should be. When I returned to the dealership, I was given a very fair price for my trade, received great loan terms and had my vehicle the very next day - no upsells, no pressure and felt like buying a car from family. I already plan to return for a used BMW X5 when my wife's Highlander reaches its limit. Every car purchase in the future will start at Schrier Automotive, and most likely will end there as well - great, great sales team.

June 17, 2014

Thanks so much! I really enjoyed our time and hope I can help you in the Future. Your kind words mean a great deal. Best Wishes. Greg

The Best Experience Buying a Car

by from Odessa, MO |

I have a son who will be 16 shortly and it was time to pass the Avalanche to him. I know how it has been driven. It is big and safe (and he can't go too far having to pay for his own gas in that thing). With all my children out of car seats, it was time that I could downsize again. I had been looking at the Chrysler 300 AWD for awhile. I wanted a good used all wheel drive version with low mileage. Let me tell you, that is no easy feat. Thanks to Glenda Freisen and Schrier Automotive, I finally found all that and then some. I loaded up my father and my son and we made the 3 hour and 15 minute trip that was more than worth it! The car not only had to pass my inspection, but also my father's who taught auto mechanics for 30 years and had his own garage for many more. He looked all over it, inside it, under it....you name it. We then went for a test drive. It passed his inspection with flying colors. It was extremely clean, well-maintained and well worth the money. It is truly the smoothest riding car I have ever owned. I have bought brand new cars and used cars over the years. There was no pressure at Schrier Automotive. Glenda was professional, honest, fair and straightforward. The car and the service from Glenda and Schrier Automotive was well worth the drive! Thank you! - Lori

June 17, 2014

You are so welcome Lori. I have to admit, when you told me what your Dad did for a living, it made me a little nervous. But I know our process of having the cars inspected before we buy them, after we buy them and again when they arrive in Omaha, so I was pretty confident that our car would pass Dads inspection. It was so nice to meet all of you. Let me know how we can help you again. Sincerely, Glenda Friesen

Great Experience

by from Blair, NE |

My first time purchasing an auto from Schrier. Very simple and easy process. No pressure at all. Good deals and great value.

June 17, 2014

Thank you Dan! It was a pleasure working with you as well. I hope we can help you again in the future. Sincerely, Glenda Friesen

Simplest Car Purchase to Date.

by from Bellevue, NE |

New to the Omaha area I was wary of purchasing from people I wasn't very familiar with. At Schrier I was welcomed and helped immediately. The process became even easier with in house financing that beat my own banks (first time for everything I suppose). I traded in two vehicles, one with a loan still on it. One actually was picked up out of state. The process was made simpler by not turning me away with an outlandish cost for shipping and no price changes just thrown in. Overall the simplest, quickest, best feeling walking out the door, car buying experience I have had.

June 17, 2014

Easiest no hassle/haggle buying experience ever

by from Omaha, NE |

Bought a BMW 545i from Jeff and Greg and the car exceeded our expectations in every way. The car looks, smells and drives like a brand new machine. There was absolutely no pressure to buy a vehicle; in fact they greeted us and walked away, letting my wife and I look over the cars at our leisure. Once we'd made our minds up, there was no back-and-forth price negotiation or long, drawn-out buying process. This was my first purchase from Schrier, but it certainly won't be my last. ...and oh by the way, all of the cars are housed inside a large, climate controlled warehouse that looks a LOT like a candy store for guys. BEAUTIFUL, meticulously-maintained vehicles.

Just as promised!

by from Ames, IA |

We were looking for a used Jeep Wrangler and found one on Schrier's Ebay page. I was very impressed with all the photos there were! When I spoke with Greg on the phone he was very courteous and willing to work with me. We made the 2 1/2 hour drive to Omaha and the vehicle was just as the photos showed and Greg had promised. The transaction was smooth and two hours later we were on the road with our Jeep. Thanks Greg!

Great experience!

by from Bellevue, NE |

I found the car I wanted while searching online and sent an email to get more information. I got a response in less than 24 hours. My husband and I decided to go test drive the vehicle the next weekend and I feel in love. The entire experience at Schrier was easy, friendly, and fun. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to go through Schrier!

Great car! fair price.

by from Omaha NE |

Bought a 2001 Corvette. The car is absolutely perfect. I made an offer, they excepted. Very smooth process start to finish.

June 17, 2014

Scott, Thank you, we appreciate the business and the kind words of approval. Let me know if we can help again. Glenda

Best Experience Yet Buying a Car!!

by from Fairview, KS |

My wife spotted this car on an ebay auction, and instantly fell in love with it. I called the dealership and got in contact with Greg Friesen, and told him what i was looking at, and about my trade. Within the hour i had an email asking for all of the details and pictures of my trade. The following day i got in contact with Jeff the owner, who helped me out with lining up some stellar financing! Greg and i came to agreement on a fair trade difference, and i left a deposit. When we arrived at their easy to find warehouse, we were pleasantly greeted by nice people and a nice clean office. Greg immediately took us back to see the car, which was exactly as described. After about 20 minutes of no pressure paperwork, we were on our way down the road in our new (to us) Charger. Special thanks to Greg for not using the super impossible to remove adhesive on the in transit tags. Would definitely recommend these guys to anyone!!