Schrier Automotive

Schrier Automotive

7128 F St., Omaha, NE 68117

Used 877-487-9337

We buy, sell, and trade premium pre-owned vehicles at fair market prices! Come on, Be a Schrier Buyer!

Great to deal with, would reccomend these guys

by from Lincoln, NE |

The Merdedes I purchased has been great. The purchase price and the trade in Greg gave me for my BMW were both very fair. They went out of their way to make the process painless.

June 17, 2014

Thanks so much! I really enjoyed our time and hope I can help you in the Future. Best Wishes. Greg

Very Simple Car Buying Process

by from Denver, CO |

I founda car via Ebay and discussed with sales associate Glenda. I let her know I was out of state but was interested in trading a car i had. She let me know they were very interested in trades. From there it was just a matter of getting to numbers everyone was comfortable with. She sent the new car to me and I paid half to ship my car to her. That easy! This was a great transaction with minimal effort on my part. I expected it to be a real pain based on them being out of state and me needing to get my car there. Glenda was very easy to work with and made the whole experience pleasurable. The car was in great shape just as they described. I'll definitely look to do business with them again.

May 1, 2014

Thank you Tyler! We strive to make it all about the customer. We appreciate your trust and I hope we will be able to help you again in the future. Sincerely, Glenda

How Car Buying Should Be!

by from Omaha, NE |

Was looking for a quality low mileage used car and Schrier was wonderful to work with thru the entire process. I really enjoyed the large selection of luxury vehicles in an indoor Auto-Mall atmosphere. All the cars I looked at were very clean and well represented, unlike many other dealerships I've looked at. Both Greg and Jeff were great to work with, very responsive and no-high-pressure sales. This is how buying a new or used car should be! Great experience!!

May 1, 2014

Mike, We appreciate all your support and confidence to buy here. Look forward to serving you down the road. Greg

Great experience

by from Omaha, NE |

My experience at Schrier is the best experience that I've had in looking for and purchasing a vehicle. Greg was very kind, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. I found the vehicle I was looking for and the purchase was a quick and painless process. I didn't have anything pushed on me and felt that he was honest and upfront about everything every step of the way. If you're in the market for a vehicle, I highly recommend giving Schrier Automotive a look.

May 1, 2014

Thanks Tom! We really enjoyed our time with you. Let me know, going forward, what I can do to help. Greg

We got a great deal!

by from Overland Park, kansas |

We had been looking for perfect Acadia for. Months. We finally found it with Schrier Automotive. We drove from OVerland Park Kansas to get the car. The whole experience was better than we have ever experienced when buying a car. Glenna was so on top of everything answered all of questions very quickly! Glenna was very professional and a pleasure to work with! Thank you for making us very happy customers! We love our Acadia and we got an awesome deal!

May 1, 2014

I am so glad that we had the Acadia for you. I was so pleased to meet you guys. Thank you for your kind words. Glenda

The Best Car Purchase I Have Ever Made!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I cannot express how fortunate I was to find Schrier Automotive online during my search for an 850 BMW. I was in an unusual situation whereas I lived in another state and did not have the luxury of seeing or test driving the car in person before I committed to buying it. Saying I was a bit nervous and full of anxiety would truly be an understatement because I almost gnawed off my right index finger. However, after speaking to the sales adviser Greg Friesen as well as the owner Jeff Schrier as to the overall condition of the car and the impeccable condition the vehicle was in I decided to jump in with both feet. Greg in fact went way above the standard practice of most by providing me information that I needed so to put me in the comfort zone I needed to be in to pull the trigger on a long distance sale like this. After my purchase was final Greg had the car shipped 1,500 miles to Laguna Hills CA where I was working at the time just so I could drive the vehicle back home to Scottsdale AZ in time for the upcoming weekend. I could not have been happier when it finally arrived to me. Both Greg and Jeff were 100% dead on accurate with their representation of the car and nothing was left out... It was immaculate just like they said it was. I would recommend anyone I know to Schrier Automotive. They are ethical, honest, knowledgeable and a complete pleasure to work with. As you can see I cannot say enough. Without a doubt the best experience of buying a car I have ever had AND at a long distance gamble I might add. Thank you very much Greg and Jeff!!! I really appreciate your honesty and all that you did to ensure my car arrived safely to me... ! Sincerely, Rick S.

May 1, 2014

Rick, The more I read your comments, the more I realize what a great find, both, you and this car were. Every bit of effort was worth it. Glad you are happy and we appreciate you having the confidence in us to make such a long distance commitment. We appreciate you, very much. Hope we do this again!

schrier

by from omaha,ne |

Overall my experience there was great,they had a nice indoor showroom the sales persin was very nice and helpful..n gave me a great deal on my vehicle

May 1, 2014

Thank you again. I hope you two are enjoying your Escalade. It was a pleasure meeting you both. Glenda

Found just the truck we were looking for.

by from LaVista, NE |

Looking for a Diesel pickup and wanted specific options on it. After visiting several other dealers and finding high milage trucks with high prices we stopped at Schrier. They had the truck we were looking for. All the options we needed, less miles, and a better price. It was late in the day but Glenda stayed late to finalize the deal. A great truck, a fair price and no high pressure sales tactics, what more could you ask for.

May 1, 2014

Thank you so much Jim. You made it easy on me too by beeing so nice. I hope you are enjoying your F350. Glenda

Car Buying Made Easy

by from Omaha, NE |

I knew what I wanted and they found it in record time. I spoke with Jeff Schrier of Schrier Automotive on a Friday afternoon - by Monday morning he had a number of vehicles for me to choose from and they were all in mint condition. It was that easy. The car arrived, I wrote a check, and was out enjoying my new car in 10 minutes. By the way, the car is even better than I expected. If you are looking for a no hassle, honest, top of the line, car experience - check out Schrier Automotive.

May 1, 2014

Mary, it was a pleasure to assist you with your new Boxster and your trade in was awesome. We appreciate your business! Thank you again, Glenda

Easy CAR BUYING!

by from Bellevue Ne |

We walked into the show room at 5:00pm just before closing and got a warm welcome. We found the perfect SUV for us. It wasn't long till we agreed on a price with a terrific trade in. The car was very clean & ready to drive. We are very pleased with the whole buying process.

May 1, 2014

Thanks Bill, Appreciate the positive comments. Let me know what we can do for you. Great experience for us, too! Greg