Stockton Auto Sales II Inc.

137 Stockton St., Newark, NJ 07105

Used 866-527-7105 Used 866-527-7105

Complete selection of used cars

Great Dealer

by from Union,NJ |

I've bought 3 cars form Stockton now and each and every time, the experience was great! Extremely friendly customer service, unlike other dealers that consistently hound you! Employees have always been very up front and honest and always made sure that my purchase was the right one. I've recommended Stockton to friends and family and everyone has also had great experiences.

February 3, 2013

John, we want to thank you again for your business. We hope to see you soon. Thank you for recommending us to your family and friends. Please do not hesitate to call for your future automotive needs.

Really Lame

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Vehicle would not start and an old transmission fluid bottle with some left in was left under the hood as if it was left there to add periodically. Salesperson was clueless!

Never got a response back

by from West Point, PA |

Poor ratings because I got nothing I wanted from them. I emailed to ask a question about a car they had listed since I was a bit far to travel and check out myself. My question was if they could provide some additional pictures (nothing detailed). I waited for a response but it never ended up coming. I guess their internet presence isn't very good. I'm not sure why they are trying to sell using the internet if they aren't willing to spend some time for requests. Obviously I will not be using them in the future.

Best match!

by from Irvington, NJ |

I have delt with Stockton Auto Sales since 2001. I never had any real problems with any cars I have brought from them. They match or come close to the vehicle you are looking for and they also come to terms of agreement with the the finance company to match what you can aford for a monthly payment. This weekend I am hoping to be matched again with both car and monthly payments for the fifth time. Through and Through it all Stockten Auto sales has kept me on the road.

February 3, 2013

Leelay, thank you for the loyalty you have shown us over the past 12 years. We are glad you brought up the fact that we can help you with both your car and financing needs. Don't forget to tell your family and friends about us!

AVOID THIS DEALER

by from NJ |

Seriously...AVOID these guys at all costs. Better to spend your money somewhere that will have good customer service if somehting goes wrong! Bought a car and the car broke down the same day I got it! Was a joke and to top of off when we got it fixed, it turns out THEY were the ones who put the wrong size parts inside the engine! Go somewhere else....because if something goes wrong YOU will have to spend a lot of money on getting things fixed!! These guys will avoid you and assume no responsibility!! Purchased this one car and will NEVER step foot in there again and neither will anyone I know!!!

September 20, 2012

Dear Pixiestix, At Stockton Auto Sales, we constantly strive for total customer satisfaction. As you'll recall, this vehicle was sold AS IS. Unfortunately, two days after you picked up the car a belt broke. There was no way to know that this was going to happen. Even though we were not responsible for any repairs as per your contract, we gave you half the cost of the repair you had done elsewhere. We hope that this sign of good faith shows how committed we are to your satisfaction. If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to call. -Stockton Auto Sales II Inc.