Mankato Motors

Service 877-237-4068

Nice! Just ask around.

Relaxing car purchase

by from North Mankato,MN |

I had a great experience when purchasing our new car, everything was explained in detail. It took only an hour to talk, do a test drive, get a price for our used vechile and start the paper work on a Thursday that we then finished on a Saturday, we had our grandaughter with and she was accepted and treated like royality while we finished the paper work so we could take possesion of the vechile When Travis was showing my wife all the perks in the car our grandaughter was allow to ask questions also so friendly. We have had our vechile a month and I see Travis once a week for my free car wash so it still looks great. When in the market again will be looking Travis up again.

Purchasing a vehicle

by from Mankato, MN 56003 |

Jesse Severson has been very helpful in assisting my wife and I in searching for another vehicle. We purchased a 2006 Uplander Chev van from Jesse several years ago and when we wanted another vehicle, we requested Jesse's help again. Jesse has the ability to listen to our individual needs and he found another vehicle for us that we enjoyed purchasing. We appreciated how comfortable he made us feel in asking questions and explaining to us the features of the vehicle. Lowell Raschke

Our 1st family vehicle off a lot.

by from mankato, mn |

I have nothing but great things to say about this place. I walked in not knowing what I wanted, I met Travis Morris and left still not know ing what I wanted. I believe I visited this store 6 (or more) times, I was never pressured or talked in to something. I visited 8 different dealers in mankato an still came back every time to Travis. Being a mother of 5 money is tight. Travis understood that and showed me vehicles I could afford, never once did I feel like I couldn't get all the features I wanted because he made my vehicle purchase fun. I would tell everyone I know to see Travis if lookin for a car. My kids were also in the store and Love the face they have a kids friendly place. Everyone was so nice and the kids loved the free drinks and popcorn, not to went IIIIon the little kids area to play. Love my new 2010 Yukon and would you ldnt change it for the world. Thanks Travis Morris for all ti our wonder help and making my family Happy with our choice.

Awesome place to lease a vehicle

by from Brookings, SD |

I had the best experience at Mankato Motors. I just leased my very first new car there. My salesman Travis was very patient with me and listened to my needs. We test drove a couple of cars that he suggested and here I am in my new Chevy Malibu. Thank you everyone at Mankato Motors and Travis. I will definitely be back for my next purchase.

The place to go!

by from Minneapolis, MN |

The best place in the area for purchasing a vehicle or getting service work. I've purchased my last three vehicles from them and maintain them there as well. Class act at Mankato Motor Co!

Pleasure Working with You Guys!

by from Mankato, MN |

I had the pleasure of working with Travis Morris in buying a new vehicle recently. My car had been smashed up and I needed a replacement vehicle fast. Travis helped me narrow down the myriad of choices available to find just the right vehicle for me. Luckily he had what I wanted and in the color I wanted in his inventory and at a great price! When the vehicle was ready he spent a considerable amount of time going over how everything worked and even programmed the vehicle as a blue tooth device on my phone. It was a great experience and I love my new vehicle. Thanks Travis....I'll be back next time I need a new vehicle!

Exceptional Service

by from Le Sueur, MN |

I went to my salesman from a prior purchase and during this current purchase, I needed to find a car asap. The fast and out of way that Mike went to serve my needs and help me get into a new car, was exceptional. I thank the amazing team at Mankato Motors and Mike Bidwell did amazing to meet my needs.

Great service

by from Mankato,MN |

Great experience with Mankato Motors and their sales person, Travis Morris. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We have now purchased two vehicles through Travis and Mankato Motors. Love their approach on vehicle pricing with their best price up front and no 'back & forth bartering'. We highly recommend Travis and Mankato Motors!

Great Service

by from Mankato, MN |

Travis Morris did a great job putting me in the exact car that I needed in a car. He made it simple and easy.

Great dealer

by from Longmont, Co |

We live in Colorado, but when we saw their listing for a 2014 Volt, we flew to Minnesota to buy it. Local dealers were nowhere near their price. We are very happy with the deal and the car. As a bonus, these folks are terrific to do business with, Joe Bidwell is really nice to work with and a nice guy. The same holds true for the Ken, Barry and the dealership's owner Dale. Very friendly place to buy a car.

Best Car Buying experience again

by from Saint Peter , Minnesota |

This was our second car purchase at Mankato Motors and with Mike Bidwell , and highly recommend this Car Dealer Ship and Sales Consultant Mike Bidwell. Mike is very professional and very driven to look out for very best interest and makes the car purchasing process stress-free .Mike is very driven to find exactly the right vehicle you are looking for for the right price or payment. I do recommend this place and Mike Bidwell to all my family and friends.