Mankato Motors

Service 877-237-4068

Nice! Just ask around.

Relaxing car purchase

by from North Mankato,MN |

I had a great experience when purchasing our new car, everything was explained in detail. It took only an hour to talk, do a test drive, get a price for our used vechile and start the paper work on a Thursday that we then finished on a Saturday, we had our grandaughter with and she was accepted and treated like royality while we finished the paper work so we could take possesion of the vechile When Travis was showing my wife all the perks in the car our grandaughter was allow to ask questions also so friendly. We have had our vechile a month and I see Travis once a week for my free car wash so it still looks great. When in the market again will be looking Travis up again.

As Always, Wonderful Service

by from Mankato, Mn |

It was time for my daughter to get her first car and we went to the one place I trust, Mankato Motors. Thanks to Travis (again) we walked away with a reliable vehicle that won't break the bank but will get her where she needs to go!

Cary Rentschler

by from Mankato, mn |

Working with Cary was an excellent experience. It was my first time buying a new car, and he made sure he helped me when many aspects of purchasing a car.

Great fit for my business!

by from Baker, MN |

I am very pleased with all the staff at Mankato Motors especially Cary Rentschler who worked hard to make sure i found the vehicle that best fit my business's needs. I recommend Mankato Motors to anyone without reservation!

Great service from sales to repairs.

by from Mankato, MN |

I have bought 3 cars from Cary Rentschler and have had nothing but a great experience every time. Other people have mention to me that they have had great experiences with Cary. He has always made sure I bought what I wanted no high pressure sales. Also great service from the shop never a problem they could not handle.

Wonderful topnotch service!

by from Mankato, MN |

I highly recommend buying your next vehicle at Mankato Moters. I found the vehicle I wanted (2007 Ford Edge). Travis Morris is a wonderful dealer and I will be a returning customer for my next vehicle purchase. No pressure no hassle sales.

Worth the Drive!

by from Oakdale, MN |

I found the truck I wanted on cars.com, but it was located a couple hours away from me in Mankato. I emailed the lister, got some more information and set-up a time to drive the distance and meet. What a great experience! I wish there were more people like Mike Bidwell and the staff at Mankato Motors that treat customers so friendly and respectfully -- and the best part -- low pressure! The next time I'm in the market for another vehicle, I hope I find it at Mankato Motors!

Great customer service

by from Albert Lea,Mn |

Travis Morris is by far the most helpful car salesmen I have ever came across,no hassle,no pressure,if your looking for a new or used car Mankato Motors, and Travis made buying a car a great experience... 5 star rating for sure. Loving my 2013 Chevy Cruze!! Thanks Travis!!

Returning Customers

by from Mankato, MN |

You can tell that Mankato Motors works hard at keeping their customers happy, especially when we worked with Mike Bidwell. He we so helpful in knowing how to answer all of our (many) questions. We hadn't even thought of purchasing a VW, but after telling Mike what we were looking for, he suggested we tried out the Tiguan, and it was exactly what we had been looking for. We had been shopping around for a few weeks, not looking to buy/lease that day, and after working with other dealerships we felt this one was right. We are returning customers and my family has worked with sister stores in other areas before, and we've always been impressed with their dedication to their customers. Thank you & we look forward to working with Mankato Motors & Mike again!

Awesome Truck Buying Experience!

by from Fairmont, MN |

My wife and I Just leased a 2015 Chevrolet truck from Mankato Motors. Travis Morris and Ted Evans helped everything go so smoothly and put us into a new truck that I wasn't sure we could afford. The paperwork process was fairly painless too! The facility was clean and comfortable and everybody was very friendly. I am definitely going back for our next vehicle. Thank you!

Travis Morris / salesman

by from Waseca mn |

Travishing Morris was great . We had emailed each other trying to get the perfect lease payment I could live with . I went in on memorial day and test drove 3 cars . Decided on the Chevrolet Equinox . The finance department went to work and with no hassle . Got my new vehicle . It went so smoothly it was great . Travis helped me program a few things and explained how to work some of the features . This is my second vehicle purchased at Mankato motors . And will go back again next time I purchase another vehicle . It was great . Travis and the finance department was good also . I am extremely happy happy happy !