All In 1 Motors

1507 Kennedy Blvd, North Bergen, NJ 07047

Used 888-821-4006

GREAT PLACE!! BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from NEW JERSEY |

I purchased an Infiniti a few weeks ago and it was the best car buying experience ever. They treated me like a human and didn't try to push me into a car. It was a relaxed experience throughout. It shows why they have been in business 40 years. All the cars are in outstanding condition and I guess that's why they don't have to hard sell you on a car. I will recommend all my family and friends to go to this dealership.

Not like the rest

by from Beachwood, NJ |

Edit Mark and the whole team at All in One Motors helped me find the exact car I was looking for. Process was quick and easy. Definitely would recommend anyone looking for a great car buying experience to check them out. They really do go above and beyond.

Great No-Pressure Buying Experience!!

by from Hopatcong, NJ |

Great buying experience. No pressure involved...didn't realize I would be driving out with a "new" Honda Pilot the same afternoon!

Refreshng approach to car sales...nice guys!

by from Penfield NY |

I purchased a 2009 Acura TL from Mark Gonzalez and I did a ton of research not only on his dealership but called around to a lot of car dealerships in the New York and NJ area. Mind you I am from Upstate NY and drove 12 hours round trip to pick this car up. Yes there are plenty of local dealerships to me where I live but all are overpriced and mileage much higher than I expect for the prices they are charging. Mark was the first guy I talked to over the phone that made me feel comfortable about my decision. Answered every question I had, was honest about the paperwork etc. Yes its a small establishment but he keeps his employees close very family oriented, yes he is in business to sell cars but you would not know it by the way you are treated. Very low pressure I think his prices are fair. He does have a mix of vehicles on his lot, some low mileage some high mileage but its all in what you want. When I got down there on Friday he treated me very well, a very personable guy and felt like i made the right decision. You will feel the same way too. Thanks Mark!

Highly recomended!

by from Brooklyn NY |

Bought an 07 tacoma a week ago, so far so good no problems at all. After looking for a month and a half for this truck and seeing over 20 different trucks from different dealers and direct owners, we find the one in all in 1 motors! They checked all our necessities and match our price range! Customer service was an amazing experience, nice people, family oriented, Marc & Luis help us in every aspect. My wife and me are very happy with our purchase from All In 1 Motors! We definitely recommend this place! And we will definitely come back on a future purchase!

Beware of Luis!!!!!

by from Jersey City, NJ |

Everyone please beware. My story will show you what these guys are really like. We bought a Lexus SUV that had issues the moment it was driven off the lot. After multiple problems (engine was leaking oil severely) and even more promises from Luis and his son, they decide to finally let us swap out the car. Luis said we could pick any car that was the same price. So we picked out a Honda CRV that was exactly the same price as the Lexus. Since we had the Lexus for about a month dealing with all the problems, he tried to say that we had to pay more for the CRV. After finally agreeing to pay half of what he asked, we took the CRV home. We immediately had problems with the CRV that Luis promised to fix and then did not follow through. We sued him and won in small claims court (i can send you pictures of the cancelled check) and thought our problems were over. Well, we are having problems again to no surprise. I will never forget as we were in court, all the promises Luis and his son made were lies. He admitted that they "only do what they legally need to do to sell the car." His favorite phrase is "tip top" about any car he has and it is a joke. Trust me...stay away.

All In 1 Motors responded to this review

May 31, 2014

Jamie, Once you informed us of an issue with the Lexus we bought the Lexus back with no problem. The "issues" presented for the CRV was recommended maintenance for the miles from Honda, not necessary. We settled and agreed to compensate you to have some of this maintenance done. All cars over 90,000 miles are expected to have some maintenance done. We have been in business over 40 years and continue to strive to sell the best cars and provide the best customer service to all our customers

GReat Service, clean facility

by from Keansburg, NJ |

The Dealership was very professional with me in all their dealings. The location was very accessible from the all locations.

Excellent experience!

by from Westchester, NY |

I purchased a BMW from All in 1 a few days ago, and I have never had such a great experience buying a car before! Everyone there was very helpful and friendly, and I didn't feel like I was getting the traditional dealer runaround. They only carry top notch vehicles, and it seems like everyone should be confident with their purchases from All in 1. I plan on purchasing other vehicles from them in the future. I traveled 45 miles to see this particular car, and it was worth every mile!

Good Service..

by from Union City, nj |

I put down a desposit on a 2005 honda odyssey and I feel confident. I highly recommend. They have great price and it is an easy process. They are very friendly and since it was my first time going there, I was nervous to trust any dealer due to the fact of my bad experience especially with Honda on route 22 and this being my first time purchasing a car. I am happy to have a trusted dealership so close to home. I have not picked up the car yet but the process has been good so far. I hope there would be no problem with the van but they made me feel reassured just for the fact the they have the 6 month warranty on it. Mark is very helpful!

great salesman great deal

by from Campbellsport Wi |

Had a great experience buying a truck from S+L moters in pulaski wi. Went to 5 different dealers before I decided to take 100 mile trip to S+L. My salesman-Dan Kwilinski gave me a great deal on my new truck. Next time I'll go to S+L first. Thanks again Dan Tom

$5000 worth of repairs

by from stony point, new york |

i had bought an 03 civic from this place. the service was fine, but ill make a long story short. 3 days after buying my car, it over heated, so i took it to a shop and found out it was a head gasket. i called the dealer to ask for them to pay for it, and they said they cant help me. a couple of weeks after that $2500 repair, i hear a strange noise from the transmission, bring it to a shop and i need a brand new transmission, clutch, and axles. After that $2700 dollar repair, which was "covered" under their 3 month warrantee, which only covered not even an 8th of the cost, i went to change the brakes and find that the pads were fine, the rotors looked like someone took a file to them and gouged pretty deep cuts in it which reaked havic on the pads.

All In 1 Motors responded to this review

February 13, 2013

We gave you a six month power train warranty as well as explaining to you that the clutch was not covered(since you mentioned that you still had not learned how to drive a manual transmission vehicle). We also have a policy that would have allowed anyone to check the car prior to purchase.