All In 1 Motors

1507 Kennedy Blvd, North Bergen, NJ 07047

Used 888-821-4006

GREAT PLACE!! BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from NEW JERSEY |

I purchased an Infiniti a few weeks ago and it was the best car buying experience ever. They treated me like a human and didn't try to push me into a car. It was a relaxed experience throughout. It shows why they have been in business 40 years. All the cars are in outstanding condition and I guess that's why they don't have to hard sell you on a car. I will recommend all my family and friends to go to this dealership.

Beware of Luis!!!!!

by from Jersey City, NJ |

Everyone please beware. My story will show you what these guys are really like. We bought a Lexus SUV that had issues the moment it was driven off the lot. After multiple problems (engine was leaking oil severely) and even more promises from Luis and his son, they decide to finally let us swap out the car. Luis said we could pick any car that was the same price. So we picked out a Honda CRV that was exactly the same price as the Lexus. Since we had the Lexus for about a month dealing with all the problems, he tried to say that we had to pay more for the CRV. After finally agreeing to pay half of what he asked, we took the CRV home. We immediately had problems with the CRV that Luis promised to fix and then did not follow through. We sued him and won in small claims court (i can send you pictures of the cancelled check) and thought our problems were over. Well, we are having problems again to no surprise. I will never forget as we were in court, all the promises Luis and his son made were lies. He admitted that they "only do what they legally need to do to sell the car." His favorite phrase is "tip top" about any car he has and it is a joke. Trust me...stay away.

All In 1 Motors responded to this review

May 31, 2014

Jamie, Once you informed us of an issue with the Lexus we bought the Lexus back with no problem. The "issues" presented for the CRV was recommended maintenance for the miles from Honda, not necessary. We settled and agreed to compensate you to have some of this maintenance done. All cars over 90,000 miles are expected to have some maintenance done. We have been in business over 40 years and continue to strive to sell the best cars and provide the best customer service to all our customers

GReat Service, clean facility

by from Keansburg, NJ |

The Dealership was very professional with me in all their dealings. The location was very accessible from the all locations.

Excellent experience!

by from Westchester, NY |

I purchased a BMW from All in 1 a few days ago, and I have never had such a great experience buying a car before! Everyone there was very helpful and friendly, and I didn't feel like I was getting the traditional dealer runaround. They only carry top notch vehicles, and it seems like everyone should be confident with their purchases from All in 1. I plan on purchasing other vehicles from them in the future. I traveled 45 miles to see this particular car, and it was worth every mile!

Good Service..

by from Union City, nj |

I put down a desposit on a 2005 honda odyssey and I feel confident. I highly recommend. They have great price and it is an easy process. They are very friendly and since it was my first time going there, I was nervous to trust any dealer due to the fact of my bad experience especially with Honda on route 22 and this being my first time purchasing a car. I am happy to have a trusted dealership so close to home. I have not picked up the car yet but the process has been good so far. I hope there would be no problem with the van but they made me feel reassured just for the fact the they have the 6 month warranty on it. Mark is very helpful!

great salesman great deal

by from Campbellsport Wi |

Had a great experience buying a truck from S+L moters in pulaski wi. Went to 5 different dealers before I decided to take 100 mile trip to S+L. My salesman-Dan Kwilinski gave me a great deal on my new truck. Next time I'll go to S+L first. Thanks again Dan Tom

$5000 worth of repairs

by from stony point, new york |

i had bought an 03 civic from this place. the service was fine, but ill make a long story short. 3 days after buying my car, it over heated, so i took it to a shop and found out it was a head gasket. i called the dealer to ask for them to pay for it, and they said they cant help me. a couple of weeks after that $2500 repair, i hear a strange noise from the transmission, bring it to a shop and i need a brand new transmission, clutch, and axles. After that $2700 dollar repair, which was "covered" under their 3 month warrantee, which only covered not even an 8th of the cost, i went to change the brakes and find that the pads were fine, the rotors looked like someone took a file to them and gouged pretty deep cuts in it which reaked havic on the pads.

All In 1 Motors responded to this review

February 13, 2013

We gave you a six month power train warranty as well as explaining to you that the clutch was not covered(since you mentioned that you still had not learned how to drive a manual transmission vehicle). We also have a policy that would have allowed anyone to check the car prior to purchase.

Odyssey family

by from South jersey |

My husband and I purchased an odyssey a few months ago. The entire staff was great and very attentive. They took the time to go over every detail from start to end. They even got us an incredible interest rate. The van has been great and the whole family loves it, especially the kids. I highly recommend this dealer, this will be my first stop when I need my next one. It's no surprise they have been in business so long. Thanks for making the kids happy and of course us too!

Great Staff

by from hillsdale, nj |

Purchased my car over 5 months ago and I am very happy with my car. The staff was great and the whole process was very easy. I'll be back for my next car.

Highly Recommend

by from New Jersey |

I bought a used car from All in 1 Motors and couldn be happier! I was very impressed with the huge selection of cars and the friendliness of the staff. The staff took the time to answer any questions I had and were very professional and patient. My car is everything that I was searching for and runs perfectly! All in 1 Motors is a 5 star facility and I would highly recommend them to my family and friends!!

Best Dealership around.

by from Westwood, NJ |

My family and I have purchased 4 vehicles and are in the process of purchasing a 5th from All in 1 Motors. The staff is very knowledgable and cars are much better priced than other dealers around. I have also gotten my car fixed there and the work done was top notch. Staff is knowledgable and honest, which is rare at dealerships these days. If your in the market to purchase a car I highly recommend you contact All in 1 Motors!